Chapter 6 : Introducing Ha MiNa - Then And Now

All's Fair In Love and War [On Hiatus]

 

-Authors' POV-

 

It was the second day of Kirin High as a junior. Rinah is just fine. Rahyo is still recovering from her 'shock'. Soojung is still pissed. Minyoong is quiet and innocent as always. Mina was the first to arrive to school today.

 

-Mina's POV-

 

My driver dropped me off in front of the school gate. I walked quietly to the school and reached the front entrance. Usually, Rahyo would wait for us at outside the front entrance at our old school.

*Hmm.. Maybe she's in class..* I walked to class. *No sight of Rahyo and the others.. * I walked out and decided to look around.

 

*Seems like I'm early today. Rahyo is usually the earliest.. Soojung's not really a morning person. Rinah is probably still recovering and Minyoong might be still at home eating in bread paradise. Poor Rahyo might be still stuck at home with Kyu giving her advices. For a the mean, practical joker maknae of SuJu, Kyu is really protective of Rahyo.. Sigh.. Why can't I have a brother like that? . . . Naaahh~ On second thought, living with a practical joker.. There would be no peace at all.. I'll just stick with cheeky Minwoo XD *

 

I walked out of the building and breathed in some fresh air. I looked at my watch. 7.45am.

 

*Wow. No wonder nobody's around =_=*

My surrounding was quiet. But suddenly, I heard a faint sound of somebody rapping. The sound was coming from the alley. I had nothing better to do, so I approached the place. It was one of the worst decisions I've made all my life. Or was it?

 

I walked slowly and hid behind a wall. I peeked. There rapping, was a guy with his hoodie on. He danced a bit, too. I was entranced.

*This guy is GOOD. AWESOME* I was too entranced to notice that I took a step forward and I accidentally stepped on a disposed plastic bottle. The mystery guy immediately stopped rapping and looked up sharply. He had a determined, focused look in his eyes that only made me more entranced. It was him who broke the silence.

 

''Who are you and what are you doing here, spying on me?'' the guy demanded. His voice was so husky, which suited his rappers' aura. I snapped out of my thoughts.

 

''Umm.. Err.. Just… I think your rappings are-'' I got cut off.

He interrupted me, ''Wonderful? Yeah, I get that a lot, from girls like you. I guess you're gonna literally hang around my arm, now, huh? If it's an autograph, a hug, a kiss, WHATEVER you want, sorry, you're not gonna get it here.'' The guy sounded bored and was talking as if he was reading something, as if it was a line he always used.

 

I was offended. He didn't even WAIT for my answer.

''Yeah, I WAS going to say that. Sincerely. And I also wanted to ask if you could teach me how to rap like that. ‘Cuz obviously, you're a senior. Oh. But NO, you thought I was one of those useless girls. Well, maybe I AM,'' I shot back sarcastically. The guy looked surprised. I turned around and started to stomp away. But he took my arm and pulled me back.

 

''Hey..'' he tried to say. His voice was softer now. *Psshhfff. Yeah, NOW you're nice. * I pulled back.

 

''Leave me ALONE'' I growled. The guy looked taken aback. I stomped off to school.

 

-Hoya's POV-

 

*Who is this girl? She's not like any other girl.. Argh. NEVERMIND. She chose to be rude.*

I walked back to school.

 

-MiNa's POV-

 

''How dare HE pull ME,'' I thought angrily. My cheeks were puffed, my face red with anger. I went into the building and into my class. There were a few people now, one of them being Rahyo. She was wearing her black and white striped beanie today.

*Rahyo and her crazy hats. Only her can pull off using these hats without looking weird* She saw me and her face lit up.

''MiNa!!'' she cried out. RinAh and Minyoong looked up too and smiled at me. RinAh looked normal with her rosy cheeks and Minyoong with her big, curious eyes. My cheeks were still puffed and my face was still red. Rahyo laughed at me.

 

''WOAHOHOH'' Rahyo laughed out loud,''Did somebody pull a prank on you that has something to do by painting your face red?!'' They laughed hard.

''YAAH!!'' I shouted. Outside the class, Kyuhyun appeared.

''HAHAH! No!'' Kyuhyun came in and ruffled Rahyo's beanie and messing up her hair, ''But thanks for the idea, anyways!'' Kyuhyun beamed and got out.

''YAH!'' Rahyo yelled after him.

A bewildered Soojung came in and looked at the hilarious Rahyo trying to reach Kyu's head, in order to pay him back with a noogie. RinAh and Minyoong were literally on the floor now, laughing their heads off. I was still stiff. But looking at the bewildered Soojung was just too much. I laughed at the sight. In the end, we stopped laughing and Rahyo finally payed Kyuhyun back. He stomped away with his cheeks puffed. Rahyo came back into the class with dignity as tall as her. She grinned at us.

 

''So I was saying,'' Rahyo said as she pulled a seat, ''What happened??'' Soojung looked at me.

''Huh? Did I miss anything?'' she asked. RinAh was listening tentatively. Minyoong had a blank expression on. I looked at the questioning lot.

''Oh,'' I muttered, ''It's nobody..'' Minyoong looked at me.

''Oooh~ So it's a nobody. Sounds like a somebody to me~'' Minyoong spoke cheekily. They all giggled. I puffed out my cheeks.

''It was nothing like that!!'' I whined. *Just some concieted jerk*

Soojung stopped laughing and seemed to have read my thoughts. ''Is it Jaejoong?''

The rest of them stopped too, except for Minyoong, who didn't know about my past. I shifted in my seat uneasily.

''A-ah? Ani.. It's not Jaejoong..'' I muttered.

 

Jaejoong. The worst subject to talk about when i'm around..

 

*Flashback*

 

-Author's POV-

 

It was 3 years ago. Back when they were 14 and it was just the start of the year. They were still freshies. And MiNa was still the new transfer student from Busan.

 

''Annyeong hasaeyo. Ha MiNa imnida.'' The new student bowed. She seemed like a serious and calm person. Her aura was.. impressive. The class teacher introduced her furthermore.

''Class, this is Mina. She just came from Busan. Her parents are scientists.''

''WOAH'' The class said in unison, impressed by the thought.

 

''Daebak..'' Rahyo breathed. Soojung glanced at her bestie.

*So typical of her* Soojung thought.

Rahyo is very good in science. As much as she loved dancing and the other arts, she's also focused on her studies.

''Please,'' Mina pleaded, ''Just treat me like a normal person.''

''Neh!'' they exclaimed.

 

''You can go sit next to Soojung.'' The teacher told her and pointed the way. Mina nodded and walked towards the seat beside Soojung. Rahyo stared at Mina curiously.

Soojung looked at Mina and smiled. She gestured her to the empty seat beside her. Mina looked nervously at Rahyo who was staring. Soojung laughed out loud. She read Mina's thoughts.

''Don't worry. Rahyo won't bite,'' Soojung told her. Mina looked relieved.

''Not unless you do something to her. She's not really a softie.'' Soojung added.

Mina tensed up again. Rahyo grinned.

''Don't worry,'' she said, still grinning, ''I doubt it.''

Mina sat down and began introducing herself to them.

 

[ A/N: RinAh is in another class and they haven't met Minyoong yet. Rinah just moved back after moving to another town. So technically, Soojung, Rahyo and Rinah are chilhood besties. Rinah met L.joe in the other town she moved in before moving BACK. Get it? :P Sorry guys..]

 

At the same time, they didn't know that a boy was spying on them. A boy named Kim Jaejoong.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

I fulfilled my promise :D So to those who havent read chapter 5 yet, it's a double update XD