Chapter 02

Just... one more time

 

Incredible at how can be, his health were getting better in the past weeks, he knew a few things about his father and kingdom but it were good news so it was fine for him to know that they were ok.

One day, walking near to the mountain, because he was searching for some mushrooms and something more to eat, he found a farmer collecting some seeds. He talk carefully with the man, and what he said to him, startled him.

“Yeah… as you may know that kingdom were almost falling down, but now that the cursed prince isn’t there, everything is going well, the royal family made a new deal with the clerics and the younger prince is going to marry the ex-fiancé of the eldest prince” the man were drinking water and the younger nodded with tears threatening to fall.

“So… nobody loves the first prince, right?” he asked slowly, fearing the answer.

“No” and the man starting again his collecting added “Everyone is happy that he left, no one knows how he is, but nobody mind either. The people even made a legend, that if you ever see a young, weak, and pale boy, you must kill him or bad luck will enter your house” after that, no more were said and each one parted separated ways.

“I’m a cursed person and…”

No one loves me, my life is a mistake.

And tears fell like pearls.

Meanwhile a boy were walking mountain down, no cursing but just thinking on the curses.

A bough were wrapped on his shoes and he hissed annoyed, this was all the fault of the elders and now he knows what hate is.

A week on earth with no privileges and no powers.

Like any human.

“I bet that they are making fun of me right now” he thought.

And his pants were torn by a wild plant, so he hissed again and keep walking with no path traced.

~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~

“Now that the kid is not here, we can relax, he’s stricter than me”

 “We must keep an eye on him then?” inquired one and the leader shook his head in negation.

“He is my right hand, I just punished him because he is so insolent sometimes, but he is the best. Has no emotions, no guilt and never before has been in contact with any human, furthermore, I send him to a lonely place on earth so he’ll never met someone; just let him be”

“If that’s your command, then it will be done, but why sending him to earth like an human and no lowered his rank?” asked the dominion.

“Because what he hates the most are humans. He doesn’t know humans but he had always think that humans are the most awful and rotten beings, so the only feeling that he has even when he is an angel, is hate towards humanity, it just that he doesn’t realize that yet”

~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~

The prince wipes his tears with his sleeve and tried to smile at the cottage where no one was waiting for him, so the tears started to fall again until he heard a hiss.

He turned towards the sound, widened his eyes when a person were almost a few meter away from him with a frown and icy eyes, he scanned the man in front of him, and then realize that he had some injury on his left leg, near the shoes.

He cut some of his silky shirt and run towards the man, putting the fabric on the blood, cleaning the wound.

“What are you doing?” asked the cold voice and the other shivered without letting his doing.

“Cleaning, it can be infected if I do not do that” and the latter just tried to pull his leg with no success, so he just keep there.

“I’m going to be tainted if someone like you touch me” and magically the touch loss his strength, and the boy lift and turned towards the cottage.

The other raised an eyebrow and shout incredulous.

“Yah! Are you going to let me here, at the nothingness?” his eyebrow were furrowed now and he walked towards the small house and entered like nothing.

“You, stained human, sleep outside, I do not want to contaminate myself” and the red haired boy blinked surprised and with fear asked.

If you ever see a young, weak, and pale boy, you must kill him or bad luck will enter your house

“You know who am I?” and the black haired one rolled his eyes.

“Of course not. My duty is other, not knows everyone’s names” and he shutted the door of a slam, startling the other.

“At least he doesn’t will try to kill me because he doesn’t know me” he giggled and then sighed “now I need to sleep outside”.

The sky was almost dark when he heard some steps, and two shadows were making their self clears with any step.

“So I told you not to worry, because…” and the one talking stopped while watching some shaking figure outside the door of the cottage and ran towards the boy.

“What are you doing here? Are you crazy?” shouted the man, obtaining a shy gaze from the prince.

“Just… something happened” and the beauty man rolled his eyes.

“Who is inside the house then?”Ask the other.

“Well… I was arriving here to eat, when…”

“So, you didn’t even eat!!!” shouted angry the beauty one and sat up, shouting at the door “Yah!!! You’re so ing screw up right now, I’m gonna ing kill you, you ing bastard” and the elder ran to his loved to calm him down.

The door opened, revealing an angry handsome man with messy hair.

“What?” he said irritated, watching a man with brown hair holding by the arms another man with dark hair and the one that he met in the afternoon standing there.

“Let me go!! If you don’t let me go, no for a week Leeteuk” and in an instant the hold was gone.

 “Are you going to make a scene in someone house or you just like to bother at the middle of someone’s sleep?” and now the two men were red, so the prince bowed in apologize and smiled shyly.

“I’m sorry. Heechul and Leeteuk just want to help me to enter the house, but we don’t going to bother you more, so… sleep well” and he extended his hand towards the door and closed it respectfully, letting the other blinking like a fool.

“Why did you do that?” asked Heechul.

“I just don’t want to make someone uncomfortable, and I can still sleep here, is warm because is summer” he smiled.

“You know that you can always accept our offer and going to live with us, right?” asked Leeteuk with a reassuring smile and the boy nodded.

“I know, thank you” Heechul snorted, but hugged the younger.

“Just this night I’m going to let that bastard be there, but tomorrow, I’m going to bring Sungmin so he’ll kick his ” and he kissed the cheek of the younger.

“I’m sick, you can be infected!!” said with his eyes widened and with sorrow.

“If that happens, then I’ll need to move here and you wouldn’t be lonely anymore” the prince smiles.

“When both of you are with me, I’m no lonely” and he left himself being hugged by the two men.

“We just come to check if you were alright, but I’m worried, letting you stay here… outside” said Leeteuk, and Heechul shakes his head in negation.

“Let him be, it’s his wish” murmured and the other sighed, turning to the boy “Just, be ok, right?” and then both left.

Slowly was the door opening, letting the slight light reflect on the grass and the prince turned towards the younger men, tilting his head to the side.

“There something that you want?” asked the prince and the men did say nothing, just let the door open while he retrieve to the inside.

Then the prince smile and said almost in a whisper.

“I’m Hyukjae, Lee Hyukjae” and the men just lay down on the bed, turning his back to the other.

“Kyuhyun” and Hyukjae smiled, putting himself a meter away of the bed with just one blanket, for the first time he wasn’t going to sleep alone.