Last Annoucement

Plaisir Graphics | CLOSED |

Hello. Its Michelle a.k.a -PenPen and also the owner of Plaisir Graphics.
I know I've made so much announcements in the past and all but I guess this will be my last and final announcement to all of you. Why ? 
I'm deciding to close this shop for good. Its really nothing much personal and no conflicts or whatsoever happened but the reason why I'm deciding to close this shop and go on a full hiatus. Whoever read my other recent announcements, my computer somehow overheated and leading it to burn the wire [ still can't understand how'd that happen .-. ] anyways and I've sent it to my aunt to fix and all but I have no news or anything about that I could get my computer back. My brother said the data might have been harmed slightly along with it or something. 

Even if I were to have my computer right now, I would still go on a hiatus and either put this shop temporarily closed.  I looked back at the graphics I've made and I was like; why do they all look so simple and plain. Maybe I should have practiced more before opening this shop. 
And I haven't been getting requests so I'm taking this chance to close the shop and not have my requesters still waiting for their graphics to be done. The way that I handled this shop wasn't what I expected and it turned out all so beginner-ish which it is. Well, I'm going to take this as an example. Fix the things I did before and transfer whatever I know at the moment to my future shop. 

Because I'm on a hiatus doesn't mean that I wouldn't be here but I just won't be making graphics that would be posted on aff. Feel free to wallpost me or PM me. I'm not sure about the exact date for my comeback as a graphic designer but it'll be roughly around next year. Might as well take 3months to improve my skills and explore the new areas of graphic designing. I promise you guys that I'll be making a comeback as a better designer. Thankyou for all your support and for who subscribed and never left. Also thanks to the few people who commented and requested in Plaisir Graphics. 

Note; I haven't discussed about Melisa since shes been busy with schoolwork and I haven't been able to talk to her for awhile. This was my choice to close Plaisir Graphics and as well as taking a hiatus. 

-PenPen 

Plaisir Graphics 7/12-9/25
2months and 13days. 51subscribers. Over 30requests.