Calling Plaisir Graphic's subscribers.

Plaisir Graphics | CLOSED |

Herro there C: ! 
-PenPen here or rather Michelle.
This is a note written by Michelle only to all my subscribers and requesters. 
Previously like 2-3days ago I forgot... well I said I had somethinge else to say.

Currently my shop has a total of
42subbies&over 1300+ views. 
Well the views I don't mind but 42subbies ? I must be dreaming or something o__o..
I mean what ? I opened this shop of 7/12 and today is like 8/21..
A little over a month since this shop was opened and I have like over 40 subcribers.
I only thought that this shop would have like less than 25 subscribers or so but now theres a total of 42 subscribers.
That day when AFF lost its data and didn't work for a week or so, I closed down this shop for awhile and I was on a hiatus and all.
But afterwards I opened it again since I didn't want my other two requesters to wait so long for their graphics to be done.
I'm not bragging or anything. At that point I only thought : Oh okays I'm just going to finish these two requests and its all done !
I didn't think i would have a request one after another. By the second day I opened again i had a total of 7requests.
The most requests I got within a day. 7 requests for me was a bit too much but like I said on the foreword I successfully made Melisa join me.
After she joined I had like what ? a total of 36 subscribers. Ugh thats already a big number for me. 
I sincerely thank you to all my subscribers who requested and some that didn't even requested but stayed to idk stalk me ? LOL jkjks.
Thank you to all of you. 
Shoutouts to those people who I met during a one month of graphic designing.


pandapinky19 : This unnie here . I can't. Before she requested she PMed me first. Its nice for my requesters to ask me if their request or weird or not and if I'm able to complete it. When I met her I was only like : Woot another request ! Wait this is a wedding invitation o__o.. weird. 
But I still accepted it since It was pretty rude to refuse and I didn't want her to be disappointed and all since she wanted to request from me.
And as usual before getting started on my requests I would first visit their profiles for fun [I'm sorry to those requests LMAO OTL]
Then I found out she was my unnie and all and she had this Advice corner. I had a few problems at the moment on my personal life and I thought why don't I ask her for advice ? She seemed experienced in all fields and gives out nice advice. I seeked advice from her and I mean her advices were nice. She spoke nicely and didn't judge me at all. Even when I told her it was childish this problem of mine, she still told me I could come to her and rant about stuff to her. 
Whenever she would request from me I would actually think to myself : I should make this graphic really pretty.
She still thinks that my graphics are nice and I'm talented and such a sweetheart. She even went and told her staff about me and all. I didn't even know what to think when I got that wallpost. I don't even know what to think anymore but really thankyou. 


KimMinHae : This girl here. I haven't known her for a month and I wouldn't say we're close and all. This chinggu of mine is really nice. She even likes the same groups and I do and we share stuff in common. Whenever we talk I would actually look forward to her replies. When she request from me, I would keep in mind that I have to make this extra pretty [ Although I always fail to do so T__T ] But CHINGGU  ! If you ever request from me again I'm sure my skills will improve by them and your graphic will be better than the first one I made for you C: 

MoonGlowes : This guy here. I talk to him EVERYDAY. like everyday literally . Hes fun to talk to and is really nice. His graphics are really nice and his style is really different than the ones I saw. He told me that he would mix his textures together so it gives him a unique background for his graphic .
The first time I knew him was before AFF went into their shutdown mode . I was looking through graphic shops as usual and I didn't have any requests at the moment. It was then when I saw his shop saying that they were hiring and I was like : hmmm why not ? I shall apply ;D 
And so then I met him along with Alice[
lilcandycane] and ever since that we literally talked everyday. We would give our feedback to each other's graphics and point out stuff thats missing and all. Giving advices and such. 

AriyaForever/-xArii : Ugh. Wheres dat tree. Wait I have no trees OTL. Well moving on LMAO. This gurl right here. Haven't met her less than 2weeks and we're already on like that close friend term ? like we're comfortable around each other. She freaking made me make these accounts for her ;A; .
Anyways I was literally like /insert D.O's derp here/ when she
requested. It was that day when I made Melisa join Plaisir Graphics, Her first comment. I can't
I need that tree. She went all cray on my comment section. Saying that she loved my graphics and all while I'm like sitting here 
o_______o this gurl is seriously weird.
LOL and we talked more and guess what. We had so much in common up until the point where we would read each other's minds LOL.
Anyways we'll be screensharing everyday and be going : WHERES DAT TREE. and reading each others minds. 


OnASnowyDay : [ugh I forgot about her.. /bows/ SORRYS ] Now let me start LOL. Nope shes not a person that I'm close to or anything. But this requester requested from me like five times. There was this one form where she said this shop is becoming her favorite because my graphics were pretty and I'm nice and all. I was like : ohgod. /jumps&claps like a seal. Maybe she'll request from me again, maybe she wouldn't but she comments when I update a new graphic and calls my graphics awesome /cries. OnASnowyDay, feel free to request from me anytime you want since your stories are awesome ;D [Although I didn't read a the ones you requested for but.. /runs to read] 

So that was my shoutouts to pandapinky19, KimMinHae, MoonGlowes, AriyaForever, &OnASnowyDay.
I'm not trying to be all emotional and all but I really thank you guys C: 
It hasn't been a month since I opened this shop and met these awesome people and I can't say we're close since we're not but I do believe
after a year or so that this shop opened[Which I hope this shop can still go continue] we will be able to call each other 'closefriends'

And this is a shoutout to all my subcribers.
I know theres a few that subscribed to me are graphic designers themselves. I thankyou that you even bothered to subscribed to this newbie shop of mine.
It'd be nice for you guys to leave some feedback on my graphics and to a certain person I'm sorry I didn't reply to that comment last time when you said the second graphic was a bit messy. I was fooling around with that but after hearing your comment I was like : ugh need to delete that chapter.
Maybe I should have let it stayed there but I still deleted it. I will improve on my graphics and thankyou for that comment still.

This was my note. I sounded so emotional and all but seriously 42subscribers is already too much for me in one month and I can't thank you guys enough.
Ugh enough of this confusing note of mine but to my subscribers : Thankyou C; 
I'm sorry if this bored you but .. Hai !

Ugh I keep forgetting stuff OTL. 
I changed some things on the foreword and on another note.
To the future requesters and the past ones. Because now theres two staffs working at Plaisir Graphics,
we noticed well I noticed that you guys would credit the wrong designer. This shop now is not only mine but Melisa's also.
Although I take care of most of the things here but please do take note on who did your graphics or not. 
Its partly our fault well mine since we didn't include our names.
From now we would have our names on the bottom on the chapter so you could credit the correct designer C: 
And I noticed a few haven't follow the rules but I'll let that slide since I changed a few things. 

OPPA GANGNAM STYLE ! /does the horse dance.

ohgod /facepalms.
Credit to the owner of this gif OTL.

BAI C;
-POOF-

Note : This chapter was only written by Michelle alone.