Announcement.

Plaisir Graphics | CLOSED |

---------▶Annoucement

Herro C: 
-PenPen here or well Michelle... LOL. I have a few things that I might want to talk about again. I don't know if you guys ever read Chapter 19's bottom note, but I'm seeing people not actually following the rules. I appreciate that you guys like our graphics enough to request from our shop but I'd like you guys to read the rules carefully. I know you've probably requested from other shops and know all the basic rules. I'm not asking you much but to comment before and after you requested. 

Although I'm not stressing over the comment before problem but I would really like you guys to leave your feedback. Atleast so that we know you liked our graphics or not. Password. Lately I've been getting forms that gave me the wrong password. If you guys are wondering why the password is there, it's to make sure that you guys actually read the rules before requesting. 

Also because its the password, I'll be changing the password each month. Please do make sure that you check the rules each time you request. I change my mind often so the rule might change each time. I know its annoying that I change my mind easily but I can't help it OTL.  If you ever forget to type in the password [ which is not possible LOL. ] or you knew you typed in the wrong one, you can always post it on the comment section. I'll accept that C: , atleast that you knew you had the wrong password.
I'm being nice enough that I don't have a blacklist. I actually think theres no need to have a blacklist when the requesters could easily go to another shop and request there. 

Along with the monthly password change, I'm currently thinking about who I should feature in my next layout C: Trying not to make my new layout white or blue or anything dreamy... maybe sometihng like dark or comedy. Oh right, each month I'll be cleaning out the chapters. I'll have a list of the requesters from last month of the foreword or Chapter 1 [ will be delete after I finish the other pending requests ], so if you haven't picked up your request, feel free to PM me or Melisa. Whoever did your graphic will be listed along with the requests. It's kinda like the batch system that other shop has but it's kinda different in a way LOL. 

So each month I'll be creating a new layout and a new password. I'll also be cleaning out the chapters and organizing the shop. Chapter 1 from now on will be filled with last month's requests if you haven't picked up your poster. 

I will also be changing things in the new layout. Whether its the rules or password or new features that I might add [ or not since school is starting soon for Melisa and I, I might consider hiring a new staff members if we ever get too busy ]. If you guys have any ideas about who I should feature in my next layout please do leave a comment if you like C: 

On another note. WE REACHED 50 SUBSCRIBERS <3. I'm not going to write a super long note like I did on chapter 19 but, thankyou again. 
I'm glad that my subscribers likes our graphics enough to request here and stay subscribed.  

-Michelle.