CHAPTER 4: WE CAN'T LIVE HERE!

We Can't Get Married!

 

Chapter 3: We Can’t Live Here

[Yuri’s P.O.V]

“We’re getting a house.” Yunho sunbaenim said in such a calm manner which made my eyes almost pop.

BWOH-YAH?!” I shouted loudly with disbelief while he just shrugged calmly.

“Not a fan of saying things all over again.” He said which made me took a short sigh and look outside to see the walking people passing by.

“Sunbaenim, you must be kidding right?” I said as I recomposed myself and looked at him with such hopeful eyes.

“Ani-ya. I’m not. Why would I?” Sunbaenim answered in a matter-of-fact tone. Right, We Got Married always include getting your own house.

“Kunde, sunbaenim. I think it’s still early to get a house. I mean, you know. Our marriage might be—”

“I told you, I won the bet last time. You’re going to bear with me until the end.” Sunbaenim broke off my sentence which made me grit my teeth.

“Such a spoiled brat.” I mumbled all by myself as I pouted. Aish, He’s just too much to handle.

“Yah, look who’s talking. You’re way more worse than I am.” He stated as he poked my forehead, I just glared at him with a pout while he just smiled.

“Sunbaenim, please stop smiling. You’re smile is too bright that it can blind me.” I said in a sarcastic manner which made him chuckle.

“It’s good then. So that the only person you would see is me.” He said in a sweet manner as he leaned closer. Frankly, my heart skipped a beat. I would be lying, if I told myself that I hated that look though I find it really attractive don’t I?

“Such a playboy.” I shortly told him as I stuck my tongue out and leaned back to avoid nearer contact. I know it’s just one of his playboy antics, after all sunbaenim won the ‘The Man who could Capture A Woman’s Heart with One Sentence’ poll. So, it’s pretty normal to feel this way if sunbaenim starts to pull off his playboy antics.

“Have you eaten you breakfast?” Sunbaenim suddenly asked, earning my attention.

“Ne. How about you sunbaenim?” I replied and asked back in a plain tone.

“I did too. Anyway, you should stop calling me sunbaenim. It feels really weird to use honorifics when I know we’re husband and wife.” He said as he gave off a slight smile.

“I can’t.” I rejected his request earning a smirk from him.

“Why not?” He asked.

“Cause if I did, girls will start bullying me and stuffs.” I nodded with sympathy for myself as I closed my eyes. Ahhh, Kwon Yuri, you’re the unluckiest girl in earth for being a part of this dangerous marriage.

“No worries they won’t. I’ll protect you.” He said as he patted my head while I looked at him. Sunbaenim do really have the best looks after all and any girl would die to be in my place. Aiiissh, it wouldn’t be this troublesome if sunbaenim wasn’t as popular as he is. I mean, since any girl would do everything to be in my place, they will kill me so I can die and they’ll replace me.

“Finally, realized that I’m handsome huh?” Sunbaenim suddenly said, catching me off guard.

“N-neh?” I stuttered as my brows met.

“Nothing. You don’t have to be scared. I’ll always be beside you.” He gave off another casa nova smile which made the girls around the café squeal. Aiiish, of course he will stay these sorts of stuffs; we’re in a virtual marriage.

“Aiiish, it’s easy to speak sunbaenim. But don’t you read manhwas? In manhwas, if the lead guy protects the lead girl from the bullies and the bullies will act all nice but once the lead guy is not around, the torture for the lead girl starts. Then, she will cry all by herself and keep everything from the lead guy. Then, the lead guy will find out soon and tell the lead girl why did she lie to him? Then, the lead girl says sorry. Aiiish, why do lead girls have to be the weaklings? I mean can’t they stand for themselves? Girls should show the world that we can fight even without guys!” I said as I lightly patted my  chest, looking like I finished a small speech.

“Yah, that was out of the topic and you have to work on your story-telling skills too.” Sunbaenim said in such a rude manner which broke my ego. Though if I’ll look it through he’s right, that was so out of the blue.

“Aiiish, whatever. But I’ll promise you one thing sunbaenim. If this marriage goes on, I promise to take care of myself so that I won’t be a nuisance to you.” I raised both of my thumbs up and gave off a confident smile.


[Yunho’s P.O.V]

Yuri finally arrived. We talked about getting a house first but our topic suddenly shifted to another one and she started blurting stuffs about girls in manhwas which was really out of the blue.

“Aiiish, whatever. But I’ll promise you one thing sunbaenim. If this marriage goes on, I promise to take care of myself so that I won’t be a nuisance to you.” She said to dodge her embarrassment. Her last sentence left a huge impact though. She’s going to take care of herself to avoid being a nuisance huh? This girl just acts too tough.

“I won’t let you do that, babo. For a man, seeing her woman fight all by herself is a shame.” I stated with my casa-nova side which made Yuri purse her lips in a cute yet pissed way.

“Aish, guys like you are so selfish. If you keep on doing that, girls will never learn how to stand up all by themselves and in the end girls would always be referred as the weak ones!” She said as if, she’s the representative of all women in the world. I knew it, she’s a feminist.

“That’s why God made men and women.” I said with such a calm tone and slight smile which made Yuri snort and look outside. I knew it would be  like this.

“So, sunbaenim.” She suddenly spoke, opening another topic. “You see, I’ve got some proposals for you.” She added with a sly smile, a smile which hints another opposition with our marriage.

“If it’s about cancelling our marriage, I won’t bother to listen.” I answered her in a cold manner which made her pout, eventually.

“Meanie.” She swore under her breath and gritted her teeth.

“Geez, wifey. You can’t do the same thing over and over again.” I said as I poked her forehead, earning a gaze from her.

“What? I’m just worried you might get too groggy soon if you won’t smile.” I reasoned out as I sat properly.

“Sunbaenim, if you’re really worried for—”

“Yuri-ah, it’s been three weeks. There’s no way out now.” I cut off her words which took her back a bit.

“We just—” She stuttered.. “We just can’t get married you know?” She finished her words as she sighed.

“Well, we are already married and you can’t do anything about it. That’s why, you just have to get used to it.” I said as I leaned closer to her. Another deep sigh came out for her before she looked in my deep brown eyes.

“Ara-yo. I’ll try my best.” She said in defeat. She sounded like a criminal finally surrendering to a police. I was glad in the other hand though.

“But sunbaenim, sometimes I just couldn’t help to rant the same things all over again. If that time comes, please allow me to do so. Since, all I can do is rant.” She said in a slightly pleading voice.

“Araso.” I granted her request and nodded. She’s right anyway, she rants all day but she keeps on filming.

“Anyway, we should find our house now.” She shifted in a new topic which made me smile. Finally, she’ll try to get along with me.

“Shall we?” I asked as I stood up first and reached out my hand to her. I was actually expecting her to hold my hand but…

“Oh, komawoyo sunbaenim.” She said as she handed out her bag and smiled. Geez, I forgot the last time I reached out my hand to her, I asked for her bag. Well, at least she smiled though.


[Yuri’s P.O.V]

“It’s been three weeks now. There’s no way out of it.”

“Well, we are already married and you can’t do anything about it. That’s why, you just have to get used to it.”  Those were the sentences that kept repeating in my head, the strings of words which stabbed my pride of not marrying sunbaenim. For now I surrender but I still won’t back down!

“Hey, wifey.  Where do you want to get a house?” Sunbaenim suddenly spoke, catching me off guard. “You’ve been spacing out ever since we left the café. Is there something bothering you?” He added as we stopped walking,

“Well, uhhm, I was just contemplating.” I reasoned out. “Miahne.” I added and signaled sunbaenim to start walking again, after that was a moment of silence twisted with awkwardness.

“So, uhh, sunbaenim.” I started off to avoid further silence.

“About the house, where should we get it?” I asked him in a surprisingly comfortable way.

“Wow, I see. We’re getting along well now huh?” He gave off his casa nova smile. Ugggh, not that again.

“Ani-ya, not yet.” I scowled and turned my gaze into other things only to see the crowd surrounding us and amen! There are so many people!

“Yah, since when did these people surrounded us?!” I mumbled loud enough for sunbaenim to hear.

“Well, ever since we left the café but since you were spacing out. I guess you didn’t notice.” He said in a matter-of-fact tone.

“Will someone throw an egg or something gross at me soon?” I asked consciously as I bit my lip and covered my face.

“Yah, no one will. Not when I’m beside you.” He answered in such a cheesy manner.

“Then what if you’re not around? They will?” I asked, to assure my safety.

“Well, I don’t know. You said you can handle yourself anyway.” He shrugged and faced his fan girls to give off a breath-taking smile which made the girls faint.

“Gawd, being married to a popular guy is such a pain!” I mumbled as I scowled and gritted my teeth.

“Fortunate stuffs always come with something in exchange.” He said as he poked my nose. Aiiissh, sunbaenim and his making me feel like a kid gestures.

“Since when did I said you’re a fortunate stuff for me?” I pulled my tongue out and fastened my pace. Sunbaenim chuckled from behind and eventually caught up with my speed.

“About our house, we’re going to get one in Gangnam-gu.” Sunbaenim said out of the blue.


[Yunho’s P.O.V]

Yuri and I rode the van the PDs provided for us. The first 5 minutes of travel was filled with silence but not until I decided to open up a conversation.

“Yuri-ah.” I called out for her as I stared outside the window, appreciating the scenery. I waited for Yuri to respond but she didn’t.

“Aish, this rude kid.” I scowled and turned my head to look at her only to discover she was wearing head phones and gazed outside with such an expressionless face.

“Yah.” I whispered in her ear as I took out the headphones which made her bolt up.

“Sunbaenim!” She ranted as she slightly slapped my arm. “That scared me to death!” She added as she fanned herself. So she’s the type who gets easily surprised huh?

“Miahne.” I chuckled and apologized reluctantly. I looked outside the window once again and thought of something we can do while we’re travelling and an abrupt idea came into my mind.

“Yah, Yuri-ah let’s take a photo together.” I stated out of the blue which caught her off guard.

“Mwo?” She asked in disbelief. Ahh, right. She’s Yuri, she wouldn’t agree to things that fast especially when it shows affections and stuffs regarding our marriage. I should come up with something to make her agree.

“Let’s take a photo together.” I repeated as I took out my handy phone and grinned, already thinking with what I should reason out.

“Yah sunbaenim, are you crazy? No way.” She refused as she scowled and rested her chin in her palm to divert her attention into the view outside.

“Well, this is actually for you.” I said with a matter-of-fact tone but she didn’t respond. Aiish, I should come up with something, work with your brain Jung Yunho. What should you say to make her agree? Aha.

“I’m actually planning to post this in my me2day account and show my fans that we are good friends. Too bad, you don’t want to. This can actually help you to secure your safety but I guess you don’t agree.” I continuously said with a sympathetic tone. I know this will make her say..

Maja! Let’s take a selca!” She said with enthusiasm. Bingo, got her.

“Ah-re? You don’t have to. You said no anyway. It’s fine. You don’t have to force yourself.” I as I crossed my arms in my chest and looked outside.

“Yah, look at this guy. I never said no.” She said as she pinched my cheek which made me chuckle. I knew she would be cheerful when she hears the photo is for something unrelated to showing our affection as a married couple.

“Yah, I know you don’t want to.” I still kept my ego and nodded my head sympathetically.

“Sunbaenim, drop that drama. I’m actually planning to take a photo with you too.” She stated in a matter-of-fact tone as she took out her phone.

“See. Let’s say Kimchi!” She said enthusiastically as I heard the camera shutter.

“Omo! This turned out good.” She remarked in such a cheerful tone. I turned my head out of curiosity. I turned my gaze onto her handy phone only to see a photo of me and her. She was doing a v-sign with a cheerful smile while my head was facing the other direction almost wearing a pout.

“Maja, it turned out pretty cute.” It was my turn to compliment the photo.

“Let’s use my handy phone this time.” I suggested as I showed her my phone.

“Kurom, what pose should we use?” She poked her chin as she thought about it. I guess she liked it so much that she was glad to think what pose we should use.

“Let’s do the popular v-sign first.” I stated as she nodded her head.

“Ha-na, dul, set!” I counted right before I pressed the camera button and did a v-sign with Yuri.

“Aiigoo~ I’m such pretty person!” She complimented herself as she flipped her hair.

“Of course, you’re the wife the hottest leader in the k-pop industry.” I responded to her ego which made her frown.

“Aiish, whatever. Let’s do a merong!” She suggested with a thrilled smile. She’s having fun huh?

“Araso. Ha-na, dul, set. Merong!” Both of us pulled out our tongue and stretched our eye through our index finger. We both chuckled at the upshot of our photo. We look really cute together.

“Ahh~ I can definitely make any photo look better.” Yuri gave off another self-praise.

“You’ve been praising yourself in a while now.” I chuckled which made her pout.

“I’m just saying facts.” She reasoned out. Ahh, a normal conceited person would reason out.

“Whatever, let’s do a heart this time around.” I suggested as I prepared to pose.

“Mwo? No way. They’ll get the wrong idea! Let’s just do Seohyun style!” She opposed my request. Right, a heart is a no.

“Araso. Ha-na, dul, set. Seohyun style!” I said as we gave off a formal smile right before I pressed the camera button.


[Yuri’s P.O.V]

Yunho sunbaenim and I took photos while we’re travelling, he said he’ll post it in me2day and tell his fans that we’re just mere good friends. Finally! Sunbaenim understands my feelings now~ Now I can film without worries. I’m sure I’ll get a good day ahead. We arrived at somewhere in Gangnam-gu before we knew it. Our vehicle stopped in a middle of a street. Sunbaenim and I both stepped down from the vehicle.

“So, this is a neighborhood?” I asked curiously as I looked around the area.

“Ani, a market place.” Sunbaenim replied in such a cool manner. What’s up with the market place? Aiiish, I’ll let this pass through for now.

“Then, we’re getting our house here?” I gave off another question.

“Ani, we’re getting a guitar.” He replied out of the blue with a plain tone.

“Mwo?” I asked slightly astounded.  “Sunbaenim, are you playing dumb with me?” I raised a brow as I looked at him.

“Obviously.” He answered with a matter-of-fact tone and leveled his face into mine.

“You bully.” I said shortly as I scowled which made him smirk and turn around to start walking, leaving me behind.  

“Keep your temper down Kwon Yuri.” I mumbled all by myself and threw my fist in the air. “Hwaiting!” I finished off my contemplation.


I followed sunbaenim and caught up with his speed soon enough. I observed the place while we’re walking and noticed the placidity.

“This is pretty nice.” I mumbled and felt the fresh air. After 10 minutes sunbaenim suddenly stopped from walking.

“Here we are.” Sunbaenim stated. I turned my body into the house’s direction and saw a white-painted mansion.

“Yah, sunbaenim. This place is too huge for us.” I asked him out of amusement which made him chuckle.

“Ani-ya, we’ll just check it out anyway.” He replied and opened the gate. He signaled me to go before me but I refused. Why do I feel like there’s something wrong about it?

“You go first sunbaenim.” I said awkwardly. I have a hunch that the inside of this mansion is not what I think it is.

“Ani, ladies first.” He said as he waved his hands in a gentleman-like manner.

“Ani-ya, sunbae first.” I gave him a smile which made him shook his head with disagreement.

“No way.” He said plainly as he raised a brow, ushering me to go in first. I sighed and pouted. Right, I’ll never win over him. I got inside and sunbaenim followed along. Why do I feel like I’m about to enter a haunted house? I gulped and crossed my arms in front of my chest as I observed the lot. Well, the place is pretty nice. The garden is well-built and I loved the mini-falls centered before the door.

“Ahh~ Already going inside.” I mumbled as I took a deep breath. Sunbaenim opened the door for me and guess what I found out inside..

“Too much pink.” I remarked as I covered my eyes with my palm. Gaaah, Hwang Miyong’s wonderland!

“Sunbaenim, are you really planning to live here?” I asked with disbelief.

“Well, I too was quite surp—”

“OPPPPAAAAAA~~!!!” A loud squeal that can break my ear drums suddenly spoke. I turned my head into the origin of the voice and saw a girl dressed in a pink dress with pink head band, pink shoes, pink bag, pink nail polish and pink earrings. Gosh, she can replace a stop light! Moreover, she’s a fangirl!

“Oppa~ Are we living together?!” The fan girl said in such a desperate and girly tone as she clung onto sunbaenim’s arms. I slightly giggled with sunbaenim’s reaction. He’s expression was like Oh-Man-Not-Again!

“Aniya.” Sunbaenim said with a hint of annoyance.

“Ah-re? I thought you’re here to rent the upper part of my houseee~~~” The fan girl said in her aegyo voice. Gaaawd, I hate aegyo so much!

“I’m here to look for house for me and my wife.” Sunbaenim replied.

“WIFE?!” The fan girl shouted with disbelief with a deadly tone. Gosh, this is what I’m talking about!

 “Ye, wife. Actually, she’s right here.” Sunbaenim said in such a cool manner as he pulled me and encircled his arms into my figure.

“Sunbaenim, I’ll get killed if you’ll continue this.” I mumbled loud enough for him to hear.

“Trust me, you’re safe.” He simply replied as he placed up a smile and looked at her fan girl.

“Oh, well. It doesn’t matter. As long as oppa’s around. I’m fine.” She said coolly. Wow, she’s slightly nice.

“Anyway, I’m Lee Soojin. Jinnie for Yunho oppa.” She said cutely as she crossed her arms and intertwined her hands.

“As for you, Soojin-sshii.” She said as she diverted her eyes in my direction with a deadly look. Ah, a two-faced .

“It’s nice to meet you Jinnie. But, I think we’ll look around more. We’ll be back if we have chosen you’re house.” Sunbaenim stated  plainly. Soojin immediately pouted with disappointment, if Sooyoung’s around me. I think this girl would get bruised.

“Kunde oppa~ Why do you have to look at the other houses? I mean my house is nice!” She said as she tried to persuade sunbaenim.

“Yeah right, it’s showered with pink.” I mumbled as I rolled my eyes while sunbaenim suddenly squeezed me, ushering me to stop mumbling.

“You see Jinnie, the house is too huge for us.” Sunbaenim reasoned out calmly.

“Ehh? It isn’t. Since I’ll be around!” She replied as she winked which made sunbaenim awkwardly smile.

“Ani-ya. Don’t you think it will be awkward?”  Sunbaenim still rejected the offer, yes!

“Oppaa~ You’ll get to live here for free too!” Soojin blurted out with her eyes shining. Looking like sunbaenim won’t take the offer down. Hah, I’m pretty sure sunbaenim would still reject the offer!

“Well, you’re right. I guess we’ll live here.” Sunbaenim shrugged which made me..

Mwo?!” in disbelief. Sunbaenim looked down to stare at my eyes.

Waeyo? Any objections?” He asked plainly. Gosh, I can’t say something in front of the fan girl if I don’t want to be killed. So, I probably ended up saying..

Oppa..” I pleaded in a low voice as I tugged the end of his top.


[Yunho’s P.O.V]

Yuri and I arrived in the first house; it looked okay at first but inside was chaotic. All of the furniture is pink, so is the paint of the walls. It was actually a turn off already. Then, a girl who seemed like who showered in pink came out. And yes, she is my fan. Actually, I don’t want to live here at the first place but after hearing the place would be for free. I changed my mind. It will be such a relief if this is for free.

“Well, you’re right. I guess we’ll live here.” I shrugged and looked at the eyes of Soojin who seemed like in her happiest state.

Mwo?!” Yuri suddenly spoke in disbelief.  Ahh, so she disagrees?

Waeyo? Any objections?” I asked her curiously as looked down to meet her eyes. She simply pursed her lips and looked down.. Now, what is she up to?

Oppa..” She suddenly pleaded which caught me off guard. I actually didn’t expect her to say the word ‘oppa’. We’ve been together for a month but she never dared to call me that way and made sure that she always call me sunbaenim. It surprisingly made me genuinely happy. I smirked to keep my cool composure and hide the fact that I liked it when she said it.

“I’m so sorry but I change my mind. We’ll find another house. Sorry for disturbing you. Thank you for accommodating us.” I said to Soojin as I made up my mind and bowed.

“Omo, don’t you like the color of my house? I’ll repaint it for you!” Soojin still insisted and used her aegyo the tenth time around.

“I’m so sorry but it’s still a no. I and my wife will be leaving now.” I said politely and bowed right before I grabbed Yuri’s hand and dragged her out of the house.

“Eh?” Yuri suddenly gasped in disbelief as we started to walk.


“Sunbaenim.” Yuri called out while were walking. Ahh, so she’s back in the honorifics.

“Ye?” I replied shortly, still holding her hand, leading the way onto the next house.

“I thought you wanted to live there.” She said in amusement as she passed after me and walked backwards to face me.

“Well, a magic word changed my mind.” I replied with a smile as I poked her forehead. She took her hand away from my grip and covered her forehead and started to walk normally.

“Magic word?” She said curiously in a high tone. So, she didn’t even realized she said oppa?

“Ye, a magic word.” I replied and trapped my hands in my pocket.

“Oh, whatever that magic word is. I’m thankful for it!” She chuckled and continued to head forward. It took us minutes before we finally arrived in the second house.

“Wow.”  Yuri remarked with her eyes sparkling. I can definitely feel that she really like the house.  I opened the gate and Yuri got in, amused at how cool the place was. The place was actually cool. The walls were made up of glasses and the house’s concept was contemporary.

“Sunbaenim, this place is the best.” She said obviously excited. I opened the door knob and ushered her to come in. Yuri’s mouth widened with amusement. The house’s concept was black and white. It was definitely Yuri’s type.

“Ahnyonghasseo.” A guy suddenly spoke earning both of our attention. He was wearing a black hoodie and jeans. The guy looked pretty decent and he looks like he’s around my age.

“Sung Ji Sook imnida.” He said with a killer smile, showing off his dimples. His stare was firm to Yuri.

“Ahh, Yuri imnida.” Yuri bowed and smiled too.

“You don’t have to introduce yourself. I know you anyway.” He answered as he chuckled in a friendly manner.

“Then, should I introduce myself too?” I butted in, to avoid being erased in the conversation.

“Ahh, you too. No need.” He said casually.

“Kurom, should I show you around?” He said in a friendly manner.

“Sure thing.” Yuri nodded her head and followed Ji Sook. So, Yuri forgot that I’m here huh?

“Oh, sunbaenim. Don’t you want to look around?” Yuri suddenly turned around to face me, tilting her head sideways. Guess, I’m wrong.

“Ani.” I replied shortly as I walked towards her as we finally walked side by side.

“So, I’m actually a fan of Girl’s Generation.” Ji Sook chuckled as he started a conversation. I knew it, he’s a fan boy.

“Shinja?” Yuri sounded amused. “Who’s your favorite member then?” She added jokingly, keen to know the answer at some points though.

“I know you’re with your husband but I’d be lying if I say it’s not you.” Ji Sook answered honestly as he covered his face with his arms with embarrassment. Not a good view.

“For real? Thank you then. Do you want any fan service?” Yuri chuckled and smiled.

“Uhhh, it’s actually my birthday next week, I would be glad to know if you choose to live here.” He said in a cool manner. Seeing him flirt with my wife? Not pretty. We definitely shouldn’t live here if I don’t want to see a guy flirting with my wife every time we meet.

“Well, it’s actually up to sunbaenim. We should actually decide together. But, I think he wants to live here too.” Yuri said cheerfully as she turned her head in my direction, with her eyes sparkling.

“Ne?” I said with a gentle yet deadly smile. Changmin said it was one of my deadliest smile.


[Yuri’s P.O.V]

Yunho sunbaenim and I got in the second house. And I swear, it’s one of the coolest house ever! We got inside and it was definitely awesome! My ideal house, indeed. Not before long a tall and masculine guy came out. He’s actually good-looking. He’s the owner of the house, obviously. My heart fluttered when I knew he was my fan. I offered a fan service and he said it would be nice if we would live here. Well, I want here anyways.

“Well, it’s actually up to sunbaenim. We should actually decide together. But, I think he wants to live here too.” I cheerfully said as I turned in his direction. I’m sure sunbaenim likes this house too but..

“Ne?” He replied with a gentle smile which sent shivers down to my spine. I mean, somehow the aura turned into a deadly feel. Could it be like sunbaenim doesn’t like here?

“Sun-bae-nim.” I chuckled sarcastically as I walked towards him. “Is there something wrong?” I asked nervously as I intertwined my hands at the back.

“Something wrong? You think so?” He answered in a still gentle yet deadlier way. I gulped. Right, there is something wrong. I giggled sarcastically and stood up straight.

“Uhhmm, Ji Sook-sshii, I would like to live here too but I think we’ll look for more houses. We’ll be back if we chose your house.” I said politely and bowed.

“I can’t go against your decision then. Having you here is enough.” He answered in such a calm manner with his killer smile. Seriously, this guy could be an actor!

“Thank you so much for understanding.” I smiled warmly and bowed once again.

“It’s nothing. By the way, just a fun fact; I’m already 24 years old.” Ji Sook-sshii said. Wow, he looks younger than his age. I even thought he’s my dongseng.

Kurom, it’s Ji Sook oppa?” I chuckled with the thought.


[Yunho’s P.O.V]

It was actually good to know that the sarcastic kid got the meaning of my smiles. I was actually already quite satisfied hearing we won’t live here anymore but not until..

“Kurom, it’s Ji Sook oppa?” She chuckled happily which annoyed me to the core.

“Mworago?” I said out of disbelief earning Yuri’s attention.

“Is there something wrong sunbaenim?” She tilted her head sideways and she looked at me. Yeah right, it took you a month before you called me that way once but here you are saying ‘oppa’ as if it’s the easiest thing you can say.

“Nothing actually.” I gave off another deadly smile.

“You sure?” She continued to ask.

“Ne.” I answered shortly. Who knew the word which made my day can actually destroy my whole day ahead too, life’s irony huh?

“So then oppa, I’ll make sure I’ll make it up to you. I’ll try to visit you once or twice. When is your birthday again?” She shifted back to her conversation with Ji Sook. Dang, the word ‘oppa’ hurts my ears so much! And what did she say? Visit?!

“Mwo? Visit?” I thought loudly, obviously pissed.

“A-ani. I’ll just make it up to you in some other time oppa. I might be busy in that day. So, it’s still unsure. But I really promise I’ll do something to make it up to you.” Yuri said as she giggled sarcastically. She obviously got what I meant, good thing.

“Well then. We’ll keep going Ji Sook-sshi. Thank you for your time.” I bowed politely and grabbed Yuri’s hand to drag her out of the house, not even letting her to say more words.


The moment we got out of the house the atmosphere was filled with silence. What happened earlier pissed me too much.

“Sunbaenim.” Yuri called out for me weakly. I just can’t talk to her right now. I think I might lose my temper soon and tell her everything I feel out of the blue.

“Sunbaenim..” She called out once again, louder this time after not hearing me respond.

“Wae?” I answered coldly as we continued to walk.

“Is there something wrong?” She asked innocently. I tried to keep my gaze straight to avoid looking at her.

“Nothing.” I replied shortly.

“Yah, I know there is something.” She said in a matter-of-fact tone. So, she’s actually sensitive with what I feel.

“I’m not just feeling well.” I reasoned out shortly to end the conversation.

Aigoo.” She snorted. “If there’s something wrong, you have to tell me. We agreed earlier to work this marriage out in a right way ne?” She suddenly stated which surprised me. So she actually cares now?

“Or is it because you’re jealous because I called Ji Sook; oppa?” She suddenly blurted which surprised me.

Mworago?” I said in disbelief. Yuri just chuckled and suddenly started to walk backwards.

“Sunbaenim, were you jealous?” She lowered her head down to see my face. I decided to look side ways to avoid her gaze.

“You’ve got to be kidding me. No way.” I said as I smirked and inserted my hands in my pocket.

“Really sunbaenim? Really?” She questioned in such a teasing tone.

“Really.” I said shortly which made her stood up straight and nod.

“Well then.” She remarked and shrugged. “Why do you seem like you’re upset?” She added.

“Well, it’s because of your manners.” I said out of the blue which made her go..

Mwo?! Did I do something wrong?” She frowned and looked at me.

“Calling Ji Sook—oppa was sort of rude.” I replied.

“Mworago?! What’s rude with that?” Her eyes widened with surprise. Damn, Yunho! Did you hear what you said? It’s totally unreasonable!

“Well—well, it’s because you’re not close! Then you’re already calling him oppa.” I stubbornly answered her.

“yah sunbaenim! Even Soojin-sshi called you oppa even though it’s the first time you met!” She said in a loud voice.

“Even so! Soojin and you are different persons!” I said. I swear, this is one of the most pathetic reasons I could give.

“Sunbaenim, this is one of the most unreasonable reasons in the world!” She smirked and crossed her arms in front of her chest.

“Who cares anyway? For me it’s still rude.” I kept on being stubborn.

Aish, whatever.” She hissed as we finally arrived in the third and last house.

“We’re here.” I stated.


[Yuri’s P.O.V]

Seriously, I don’t get sunbaenim. What’s rude with calling Ji-sook oppa—oppa? Aiish, he’s really too much to handle. Since did when that did become rude? I mean come on’ Ji-Sook oppa’s even older than me!

“We’re here.” Sunbaenim stated. I stopped from walking and saw a house neither too large nor small. It was actually a modest yet neat type. Sunbaenim opened the gate for me, like he always did. We got inside and I liked the place.

“Sunbaaenim! This is nice.” I tugged the end of his top and smiled as I observed around the area.

“I know, it’s perfect for us.” Sunbaenim nodded his head in agreement. An ahjumma was already waiting for us outside.

“Ahnyonghasseo~” Yuri and I both greeted in unison and bowed.

“Aiigoo~ What a cute couple.” The ahjumma remarked with a laugh. “Reminds me of my younger days.” She added while I smiled.

“We’re taking the place.” Sunbaenim suddenly said without my consent.


A/N:  Holla~~ After 2 months of not updating, finally here is a new chapter~! I’m sorry for making you wait too long once again. TT~TT I’ll try my best to do better this time around. This one long chapter. ^^ I just hope I didn’t lose my lovely readers though~ TT~TT And for those who waited for me, thank you so much~! Leave a feedback since it’s my inspiration to write more~~ COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE! ;)