Economy class

Nice to meet you, stranger

 

“Uuhh what is it? Should I read the letter? Duh! Of course, it’s for me, but why did she write a letter? Umm.. .And that ticket” Caroline picked up the ticket and read out loud.

“Korea, Seoul…KOREA?! She wants me to go to Korea?” Caroline took the letter and read;

Hi Caroline, I don’t want to let you go so easily. I want you to take to Korea with me for a week, since I know you are busy with you work, but just a week can’t harm anyone =)

I will be your guide and you don’t have to worry. I hope you’ll accept.

If so, see you at the concert.

-           Amber  

“Wow…she already brought me the ticket. I could just tell my boss I’m having a week off of work.”

She dialed Amber’s number on her phone and called. Amber answered the phone.

-          Hey, what’s up

-          Hi Amber

-          Oh Caro! Hi!

-           That letter and ticket you gave me…I accept

-          Wohoo!!

-          Hahaha..

-          Get ready, because we are travelling soon okay?

-          Yeah, in a couple of days. I’m excited.

-          Me too

In the last couple of minutes they were arguing about who was going to hang up first.

-          Okay, Amber why don’t we do it at the same time

-          Okay, on three! One…two…three…

-          ……..AMBER YOU DIDN’T HANG UP!

-          YOU DID NEITHER!

In the background Caroline could hear a familiar voice yelling through the phone.

-          NO KRYSTAL DON’T TAKE MY PHONE

It sounded like Krystal was sick of hearing Caroline and Amber sweet talk and wanted to hang up for her.

-          Umm..see you Amber okay.

-          Okay see you, NOO KRYYSS…*BIIIIIIP*

A couple of days later

“I got everything I wanted; nothing can stand in my way, right?” Caroline said to her own reflection in the mirror. She hugged her luggage as she was exited for her first k-pop concert. She did a little research on her computer and got to learn how to love the unique Korean music style.

Her phone vibrated as she got a text message. It was from Amber.

Hey, Caro ^^

I just wanted you to know, that I arranged the tickets on a way that we could sit next to each other. And we are going to sit economy class, to avoid my manager of course.

Don’t worry I got it under control ;)

“Sigh…Okay Amber, I hope you know what you are doing. And I hope I know what I am doing” She put her phone in front of her heart and gave it a weak squeeze before heading away to the airport.

**

“AMBER! WAE ARE YUU NO SITTIN WITH US?!” Minho looked at his plane ticket, then at Ambers, then back at his again.

“It must be a mistake! None of us had been flying economy class ever!” he stepped back and forward at few times before standing still.

“Chill dude! I just wanted to try something new. And who cares? It’s not like people notice me when I wear this hat.

Amber pointed at her knitted hat, that covered 70% of her face.

“Oh I see…you adrenalin freak.” He playfully pushed Amber on the shoulder with his fist.

*Phew…he needs to be quiet* She thought and headed to her seat. Before taking a step into the airplane she looked to the left and to the right, just to make sure nobody in there looked like a k-pop fan.

“Please take a seat, you are slowing down the line” the steward told her.

“Woosp, yeah sorry!” She hurried to her seat and was only a step away before she just stopped and admire3d the person next to her seat.

“Caroline…”

Caroline looked at the window, with her seatbelt on. “so cute…”. Amber sat right beside her and stared at her till she got noticed.

“Uh!? Amber is that you?” Caroline could only see 30% of her face because of the knitted hat.

“Yeah” she laughed at her reaction.

“Haha” Caroline slowly took off the hat and kissed her.

“Ahem!!!!”

Amber and Caroline stopped the kiss immediately and looked at the direction of where the voice came from.

“Sorry… it’s just…what do you guys want to eat?” The steward awkwardly asked. 

 

Sorry for the long wait D: