Friends - when you need them

Nice to meet you, stranger

 

“You are so cute when you are sleeping” Caroline said as she kissed Ambers cheek. Hours have passed and they were finally at their destination.

 

“Caroline, there is a man waiting for you. He is a taxi driver and he will drive you to your hotel. I will meet you at your hotel and pick you up. Wear this VIP necklace, so people know that you are allowed to go backstage at the concert” Amber gave her a VIP necklace with SM towns Logo.

“Wow you really thought about everything!” Caroline hugged Amber.

“And remember, when we get out of the plane, you have to walk away from me. I don’t want fans getting suspicious if they see us two”

“Got it”

Amber

Phew… okay. I hope this will work. I know what I am doing, I know the risk and the consequence of this. But come on! All I ever do I work work work dance dance dance sing sing sing, I am also human too ya know. I got out of the plane and I saw that the rest of my group were waiting for me.

“Where have you been? Minho said you wanted to try economy class” Victoria asked.

“That is true. Uh, you get free peanuts there!” I said.

“ that’s not like you”

“Ooookay! Let’s go shall we? And smile to our fans” I took Victoria’s hand and walked away with determined steps. The rest didn’t say anything and followed.

On our way to the taxi we saw a bunch of screaming fans. They made banners and wrote our names on it with different glittery colors, they even brought a T-shirt where it says “f(x)”. My mood gets a boost everytime I see the fans, they make me so happy. We waved at them and a few got some autographs. We were told that we ran out of time and had to hurry and therefore got pushed to the taxi.

“Woah, popular as always” Krystal laughed.

“Hey Krystal, Luna and Amber, I’ve heard you 3 are going to sing a song together. I and Victoria wanna know!” Sulli smiled while Victoria was waiting exited for us to answer.

“Well…the song is called Beautiful stranger, we just finished it and Amber wrote the rap part herself” Luna said.

“Kyaaa! Really? Amazing!” Sulli said.

I was fluttered. It was a personal song actually, and as a singer you have to give something of yourself to the audience. “I got some inspiration from the trip we just had” I told them.

Caroline

“Heeeheeehh! What am I going to wear what am I going to wear? wheeeeheeee” I was dancing around in a red summer dress, it had a pattern of flowers and looked really cute. I the TV and tried to understand what they said.

“Hmm…so Korea has a new president and she is a woman? GIRLS TO THE MAX! WOOOHOO” I jumped around. I was so excited.  I couldn’t help it. But all the excitement made me hyperactive. All because of Amber.

A bit later the doorbell rang and I immediately ran to answer it. I opened the door and said.

“I’ve been expecting you…Amber” haha I always wanted to say that.

“I know” she answered and kissed me.

“You look so cute! Are you ready to go?”

“Yeah” I nodded and then we went away. Now I think about it. I sound so naïve, but I couldn’t help it.

Inside the taxi we talked all the way until we reached our destination. She told me everything. She told me about her family, her friends, the guys from SHINee and that contract with the company she was forced to accept.

“That is horrible, how are we going to be together?”

“I don’t know. I don’t know about the future, but what matters is you and I, right here right now”.

“Did you take that from a movie?”

“Don’t ruin the moment”

“Haha okay” I kissed her.

“But what I just told you is true and I meant every single word I said”

“But how can I not worry?” we didn’t say much after that sentence.

We got in backstage and Amber told me to wait in the “green room” or whatever they call it. I did as she told me and checked the room out.

“sweeeeet” I nodded my head as I was reviewing this place.

“Hey! Who the heck are you?” A girl around my age, maybe a little older asked me. She looked familiar, umm…I think she is a k-pop star too.

“Um…are you Hyuna? You sang bubble pop right?” I asked.

“Yeah, but who are you? I haven’t seen you around. And we do not give out these VIP cards to anyone” She pointed at my necklace I carried around to get access backstage.

“Are you friends with Amber?” I asked.

“Yeah”

“I am too. My name is Caroline.”

“Huh? When is that? Amber didn’t tell me about you. Who are you exactly?”

“Um…I…I…Uh” I was unsure about how to act. She seemed very aggressive.

“Do you like Amber?” she asked me, putting more feelings in the word “like”.

“I…uh..” I stepped back as she stepped forward to look at me in the eyes. She saw that I blushed when asked if I liked Amber. I was busted.

She pointed my finger at me snapping “I will give you this advice and not touch my Amber! She can’t even have a relationship with a fan!”

 

I hated how she just thought she could talk to me like that. I wasn’t coming here all the way to get yelled on. And I am not just a “fan”. I pushed her into the wall and tried to walk away, but she grabbed my shoulder and slapped me.

“Argh you idiot! What was that for?” I yelled.

“You call me an idiot one more time and I’ll make sure you’ll never be able to say that word again!” She threaded me.

Suddenly the door opened and a very annoyed manager showed up.  “What is it now Hyuna!?” My biggest fear showed up. It was Lee Soo Man. He got my eyes on me and I could sense what he was going to say.

“I know you! You are that friend of Amber! I want you to stay away from my idols and let them concentrate about their work!” he yelled at me. I felt like a ship that sank. This was so horrible, humiliating and awful.

I wished Amber was here.

Amber

“Hmm…I might check and see how Caroline is.” I opened the door to the “Green room” and found my manager yelling at Caroline. “We are so busted…”

“Caro!” I yelled.

“Amber!” She hugged me. I didn’t know what else to do. Was it just over like this? Was I not allowed see her ever again?

“Amber…you know what this means. You broke the contract. I’m afraid I have to kick you out after the concert”

“What?! NO!” Caroline yelled. Her eyes were teary. I didn’t say anything. I was too careless. I took a dangerous risk. I couldn’t believe it. All I’ve ever worked for, for so long is gone.

 

“Wait! Soo Man! Do if you kick my sis Amber out, you will have to kick me out too!” Jonghyun stepped in and ripped his contract a part right in front of Soo Man. I gasped for each time he ripped the contract.

“Jonghyun…!” I whispered.

“Hah! Fine! I’ll kick both of you out after this concert” Soo Man didn’t seem to care.

“But then you have to kick us out too” the rest of f(x) came and had their contracts and ripped it apart.

“And us!” The rest of SHINee showed up and did the same.

“And me!”

“Me too”

“Sunny here”

 

Soon Super Junior, TVXQ, SNSD and BoA, EXO-M and EXO-K surrounded us, ripping their contracts.

“Waah?! What are you doing?! I cannot believe it. If you all do this I’ll be broke and live on the streets!” Soo Man protested.

“You have to change that dating rule. We are humans too” Jonghyun smirked. He knew where this was going. I couldn’t believe they all helped me out like this.

“Fine, you punks. Now go perform” Soo Man walked angrily.

We all cheered as if we reached the countdown of New Year.

“I can’t believe you all did this” I smiled so much it hurts.

“Anything for my dino sis” Jonghyun gave me a hug. We all laughed. It was like a family reunion.

I walked confidently to Caroline and told her “I am going to sing first. I was inspired to write this song because of you. Beautiful stranger”

I received a hug and before going on stage and do what I am good at.

“Okay girls…let’s do this!” I said to Krystal and Luna.

 

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJdVfmSBLSk - link to song)

 

It's just another story, I fell in love with a foreigner

Yeah and it's all about me, how can I make you understand?

That black shadow far away far away

If I can meet you, I will run thousands of kilometers

Haha the gun shoot in my heart goes bang

Let's go, theres a race right now toward you

 

Beautiful stranger, I've fallen into your big eyes

To the mysterious feeling, the language, I open my heart

Beautiful stranger, people say that you are dangerous

They don't try to see the you that I see, no

 

The stories in deep silences

You came from a different image, a different world

When you look at me as you extend your long hands

Take me to the place where you are

 

Uhouhouhou Beautiful stranger

Uhouhouhou Beautiful stranger

Uhouhouhou Beautiful stranger

Uhouhouhou

 

The kid calls curiosity is right next to me

It calls me and follows me

From morning to night

The detachment of dreams and reality resemble you

It doesn't matter, tell me everything

I'm ready

A strange person a strange us, I want to know you

Deep into that mask

No matter how heavy the door is

I'll keep it open so that we can talk a little more

 

Beautiful stranger, an angel with a clear soul

The music that reaches through the tips of my hands

That music posseses my heart

Beautiful stranger, you are mysterious

They're scared of you because they can't understand

So the push you away, no

 

The stories in the deep silences

You came from a different image a different world

When you look at me as you extend you long hands

Take me to the place where you are

 

Uhouhouhou Beautiful stranger

Uhouhouhou Beautiful stranger

Uhouhouhou Beautiful stranger

Uhouhouhou

 

Hey there don't be shy, talk to me

Look into my eyes, beautiful stranger

Don't hesistate, hold my hand

Take me, beautiful stranger

You know I'm different than them

Look into my eyes beautiful stranger

Just like this, just like now

It's not strange, no

 

You came as a colorless light from far away

With a different look from a different world

No matter where that is, I'm ready

Take me to the place where you are

 

Uhouhouhou Beautiful stranger

Uhouhouhou Beautiful stranger

Uhouhouhou Beautiful stranger

 

Take me to the place where you are

 

Uhouhouhou Beautiful stranger

Uhouhouhou Beautiful stranger

Uhouhouhou Beautiful stranger

Uhouhouhou