No matter how heavy that door is...

Nice to meet you, stranger

 

A/N: You guys are awesome ^^ I never thought that I was able to reach 18 subscribers. It might not be a lot to you, but it means a lot to me. Thanks ~

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Luna spotted Amber and Caroline kissing. She was shocked, but should have seen that coming. “I see them! They are right over there!” Luna shouted and pointed in that direction.

She was going to run and ask what the hell Amber was doing, but Krystal pulled her back, so she felt backwards. “I’m sorry, but I can’t let you do that! Don’t you see that she is happy?” Krystal couldn’t blame Amber for how she felt; she knew the situation too well. But she was not in love with a “normal” or what would you call it? A non-celeb. So to her, it was easier to try to build a relationship.

“You idiot! Lee Soo Man is going to explode like a bomb okay? He goes like tik.. tik.. tik.. tik.. tik.. KAPOW!”

 While they were arguing and Victoria hopelessly tried to put their temperament down, while Sulli was walking to Amber. She already reached them and just looked at them. It took 10 seconds before they noticed Sulli.

“Sulli?! What are you doing here for? Are you alone?” Amber tried to stay calm, but she knew that if she wasn’t alone a really mad Luna and Victoria would get after her, or maybe a really overprotective dino with his crew.

 

“Amber, do you know how dangerous this is? You could cause trouble, if fans found out they would be devastated and don’t let me remind you of our manager” Sulli looked sad. She knew what she said was true, but it had to be said. Caroline observed like she was a curious puppy, she hugged Ambers arm and closed her eyes, trying to make the moment with her last longer.

“I know it Sulli. I thought about it all the time, but if I play my cards right, nobody will know. And nobody needs to know, it’s my private-life right?”

“…now you are being unfair. You are not the only person who’s in love!”

“No you are unfair! I am the only one who haven’t experienced love!”

“Sulli let them be..” Krystal was also there with Luna right behind her and Victoria next to her now.

She continued “Why can’t we just let things be as they are right now? What is wrong with this? This rule about dating, you are so worried about, is a right that has been taken away from us. And you know you want to break this rule too. There is no way that we will be kicked out of the k-pop world, since we are one of the most popular groups. So… what do you girls say?”

The girls looked at each other. Would they really ignore the fact that their best friend Amber was breaking an important rule? Would they try to ignore the rule and break it too? Is it even important, since Krystal meant that nothing would happen to them if they started dating?

“They sure look cute together” Victoria said. Caroline giggled. They did look cute. They belonged like two pieces of jigsaw puzzles.

“You don’t have to care about Caroline and me. If we get caught, I’ll take the full responsibility. Let’s go Caro” That were the last words she said before walking away with Caroline holding her hand.

*

 

“Amber, am I a burden to you?” Caroline asked. After what she heard Amber and her group discuss about, she couldn’t help but to feel a little guilty.

“No, not at all. You actually make everything much more exiting” Amber smiled her famous heart melting smile and that was enough to end the topic. But Caroline was still worried and didn’t knew what the future would hold for them. If they were able to live a normal life like any other couples. She guessed not. *I don’t want to being worried right now, I want to be with Amber as long as I can.* Caroline hugged her and said.

“I don’t want us to separate”

Amber patted her back “No matter how heavy that door is, I’ll keep it open, so that we can talk a little more. You got my word. No matter what it takes, I swear”

“I hope so…” She felt asleep on Ambers lap. A tear slowly dripped down from her eyes to her chin. A tear of worry.

*

 

When she woke up, she was already home. “Oh wow, it seems like I’m a heavy sleeper. I only spent around an hour with Amber? Or…that’s what it felt like. Ah, that girl, she probably drew me here. How nice of her. Huh? What is this?”

Next to her bed on the little table, she saw something that looked like a letter and a ticket. She saw immediately that the letter was from “Amber!?”