Twelve

Jealous Angels

“I love you” I whispered to her ear.

 

They said that love needs hate. That was the reason why lover fights. We fought a lot, but our real fight only happened once. And I was grateful that we fought that time.

..

Actually, I realized it since the first time she did it. It’s just that I didn’t really care, because I know the truth though. But one day, I thought I must know the reason why she did it.

 

The reason why she never said she loved me.

 

“I love you”  I said to her and she replied me with a gorgeous smile.

“I love you” I said before I left and she nodded and punch my shoulder.

“I love you” I said when I walked her home and she said she knew.

“I love you” I said when I texted her and she replied me with J and said ‘of course you are’

Until one day, I said “I love you” when we gathered at our dorm in the living room and once again she replied me with thank you.

It’s just that I hoped she would say it from the best word I could ever hear. So that day, after she said thank you, I replied her back with something I never said before

“Why you never tell me that you love me?” that question was enough to make everyone in the living room became pale. The others were scared, while Yesung and Heechul were too excited until they got pale.

“I noticed it since the first time I said it to you. I just feel that I need to know the reason at least” I said calmly. Well, I was not angry or anything.

“I am so not into this” I heard Eunhyuk then he left after saying that I was a mean wife.

“I need to practice my martial arts” said Sungmin and he left. The others were doing the same thing until they left the five of us in the leaving room. Sun-Young and I, hm.. plus Heechul and Yesung that had been smirking all the time, with poor Hangeng that held by Heechul to stay.

I was sitting quite far from her, different sofa so our voice was loud enough to be heard by others, even those who pretended to go but actually tried to listen secretly.

They were too obvious until she said something that enough to make all of us froze in the moment.

“I don’t trust you” she said. Coldly.

“What?” I thought I missed some part.

“I don’t trust you enough to make me say that I love you” well, I didn’t miss anything on the first one and she just added another cold words.

As expected from her.

“You don’t trust me?” here’s the thing about Sun-Young. Remember when I said that she was different than others? She didn’t try to make herself looked good, instead she made herself looked evil.

She knew how to make people hated her, well in my case, loved her.

It would be a lie if I said that her words didn’t hurt me, but my love towards her just killed my ego. So instead of screaming or putting my anger on the line, I approached her and sat in front of her sofa on the floor.

I moved closer and touched her knees, this girl didn’t even looked down or having a slight pity towards me. Her eyes still showed the same emotion, the exact eyes that I saw when I first met her.

She only had this kind of eyes when she put all her pride on the line to fight something. This time she used those eyes to me. And I could feel a slight heartbreak in my chest.

“Tell me about it” I said softly as I looked up and caught her cold eyes with my eyes. i could hear Heechul, Hangeng and Yesung left us.