Eleven

Jealous Angels

Donghae POV –

Today we were going to have our debut stage. Sounds cool, right? Well, you wouldn’t say that if you see how we looked the other night. None of us could sleep, and we ended up making commotion to relax ourselves.

We were now waiting in the waiting room of a music show. Not going to tell you the name tough. We just finished greeting almost all of the people in this studio. And it was okay if we need to greet all of the people in this building as long we could calm ourselves.

Time went fast, I remembered the first day they told us that we were going to debut. When a girl cried and wasted my effort for not crying in front of her. And now after finished all the training and album making, here we are, one step closer to officially debut. And we still had that girl with us.

Maybe she was the reason why we could calm down at least a little now. With the most beautiful appearance she could effort, she came and gave us her best smile. Saying that no matter how bad we were going to be, she would be the last one standing.

She was our name fonder and our first fan. She was our very. She was our junior. Something that only us would understand.

It was almost our turn and before we left she gave all of us a warm hug and a shoulder punch. Something you could get only from her. And when we arrived at our first stage, she was there, in a front line, with her cold stare, standing still as our strength.

 

 Cause I can't stop thinking about u girl

 Neowa hamkke itkko shipeo

No I can't stop thinking about you girl

Nal yeogi dugo gabeorijima

Cause I can't stop thinking about u girl

Neol naekkeoro mandeulgeoya

No I can't stop thinking about you girl

Nae uri-ane gadugo shipeo

Cause I can't stop No I can't stop Cause I can't stop

 

Somehow we finished our first stage successfully without doing anything fool like we usually did. She was there until the end and we were crying happy tears together.

That night, like usual, when something good happened, we would throw a party, but sometimes we were too hyper that we would throw a party whenever we were in good mood.

“For Neomu Dongsaeng!” Yesung said as we cheers. Some of them were drinking a beer, while the others and I choose non-beer instead. I didn’t drink alcohol because my words to my father, well, I didn’t like it either.

“Thank you” I said as I kissed her on cheek .  This girl that has been with me in a few years has become my whole world. We started to date a few months ago, even tough the kissing was happen before it.

“I love you” I whispered to her ear.

 

They said that love needs hate. That was the reason why lover fights. We fought a lot, but our real fight only happened once. And I was grateful that we fought that time.

..

Actually, I realized it since the first time she did it. It’s just that I didn’t really care, because I know the truth though. But one day, I thought I must know the reason why she did it.

 

The reason why she never said she loved me.