Thirteen

Jealous Angels

“Tell me about it” I said softly as I looked up and caught her cold eyes with my eyes. i could hear Heechul, Hangeng and Yesung left us.

“I said I don’t trust you” one thing that I knew was that she actually believed that I loved her, so what was the thing that she didn’t trust?

“I know it’s true.” She continued. “It’s just that I don’t believe it..”

“Tell me more” I said as I tried to understand every detail of her words.

“Everything will turn out well if you just don’t put a feeling into it. And now, since I already trap into this feeling, it is the best for me to keep it for myself, at least I can’t admit it. Then, everything will stay fine when this is over”

Once again her words break my heart. So all this time she didn’t trust me at all? She only thought about breaking up?

“You were thinking about us breaking up?” I said in disbelieve.

“Can you guarantee that we won’t?” she said.

“So you don’t trust that I love you?” We began to lose our calm as our voice became higher.

“I know you love me now” she still used the word ‘know’ and it pissed me off since it means that she didn’t want to believe it.

“But there’s no guarantee that you’ll love me tomorrow, or the day after.” She paused. “How could you be sure that 5 years from now on you love me like you said now?”

“Because I will!” I got up from the floor and here comes my ego.

“That’s exactly how a brat answers question” it’s time for my anger to join us.

“So adult don’t believe someone when they tell you that they love you? Then why they even bother to married!” don’t forget childish.

“That’s why we have divorce in this world”

“You think that I would let someone I love go through it?” plus stubborn.

“I don’t think will be enough for both of us. Love just ain’t enough, Hae” Don’t say my name with that lovely voice of yours in this kind of situation.

I won’t be able to fight it.

But more than ego, anger or stubbornness, my stupidity slipped from my mouth today

“Then why don’t we break up now?”

 

 

I could feel the room got silent more than before. I saw the boys beyond stairs were cursing me with their thought while Heechul who sat in the dining chair just maintained his pokerface.

My gaze-tour ended up on her. Still sitting on the sofa, finally she got up and met my face.

 

“I thought more than anyone I ever know, at least, you will understand.” She said slowly, clearly, and coldly right in front of my face. And no matter how many times I saw her eyes before, I never see this kind of eyes from her.

“I forgot that you just a boy. You are the same” that time, I knew that I was wrong. But my mouth was having a rebellion today.

“You didn’t even love me from the start” and this time she looked me in disbelieve.

“You know that not the case!” finally she used her high voice.

“Well, if really you love me, you won’t be just thinking about yourself and your unreasonable phobia. You just thinking how to get the good things and leaving me all the pain! You should be thinking about my feeling if you really love me from the start!” she was just a few centimeter in front of me, but I shouted like she was in another side of the world.

“So you are saying that I am egoist?” Her anger began to join us.

“You forget I also said that you are unreasonable.” My freaking stupid mouth. “You feel yourself too high that you can get all the love without giving anything in return.”

She stopped.

Silent covered us for a few seconds. Then I know I was the worst man that ever born when she said,

“I know that I am egoist,” she began

“but I give you a chance to draw your words about me being unreasonable back, since I thought you clearly understand why I became like this.” Another stopped then she continued. “But since you forgot, let me remind you

 

They threw me away after saying that I was the most important person that they love the most in this world.”

“And Lee Donghae-shi.

You just did the same.”

 

Then she left me.

No tears came from her face like how usually girl would do when they were having a fight.

But I guessed, the tears won’t even show how much I hurt her today.

Damn you Lee Donghae-shi.