# Chapter 2 ♥ ♥

Our 365th day~ [Valentines' Day Short Fanfic]

 

~ Chapter 2 ~

 


-Your POV-

 

ShiHyuk brought me to a shopping mall and we shopped for clothes, shoes and makeup.

"How about these?" he threw some prom dresses at me, "go try them now."

"Okay." i said and went to try on the clothes.

I tried on the first one, it doesn't look bad eh? I went out for ShiHyuk to see.

"Let's see them all first and decide."

I went in to try the 2nd, 3rd, 4th ,5th and finally the last one and i changed out of it after all the trying on.

  

                                   

"I think the last one looks best on you!"

"I like it the best too. Hehe"

"Actually, everything looks good on you. Your body figure is great."

"Eh? Kamsa, haha. So let's settle with this, what's next?"

"Shoes!" ShiHyuk pulled me to the counter, paid for the 3rd, 4th and 6th dress, as he thinks that i should wear the 3rd and 4th one as casual clothings and then we went to the shoe shop.

We tried on a lot of shoes and finally settled with the white shiny heels. Then we went to the optical shop.

I went in to the doctor's room and he helped me measure the diameter of my eyes, my degree of short sightness and said that i could go back in 4 hours to collect my lenses.

"Kamsahamnida ajusshi." I thanked the doctor.

"It's my pleasure. You will you look really prettty once you have your contacts on! See you in four hours time!"

I went out of the room with my spectacles on again.

"What did the doctor say?" ShiHyuk asked me.

"He said that i can go back and collect my lenses in 4 hours time."

"Ara. Let's go for a hairdo now."

"I thought that should be done tmr?"

"You should soft rebond your hair first! It would be easier the style your hair."

"Wouldn't that take long?"

"It would take about 4 hours, just nice for you to collect you lenses~"

"Okayy~ You should go for a haircut and hairwash too~!"

"Yeahh~ Kaja! (Let's go!)"

After the long 4 hours, he sent me home with huge bags.

  

-Next day-

 

"Hyemi ah! Shihyuk is here!" my mom shouted.

Wondering why my mom doesn't hate ShiHyuk? It's because ShiHyuk is lovable.

Haha, he is but the main reason is that, my mom thinks that she should let us be friends. She doens't want the older generation's business to affect the younger generation's. She doesn't allow us to be more than friends though...

"Ara omma! I will be right down!" I said as i just got up from bed.

"Boo!" Someone rushed from the door.

"Yah! Hyun ShiHyuk!" i said as i used my pillows to cover my just-woke-up face.

"Aww. It's okay Hyemi. You look great! I know you look good without your spectacles!"

"I thought we were supposed to meet at 12pm? It's only 10am!" i rubbed my sleepy eyes.

"It's 12pm already! Your alarm...isn't working."

"Aishhh. OKay, let's go have lunch."

After lunch, both of us prepared for the prom. We arrived in school at 5pm.

 

-Jessica's POV-

 

::5:15pm::

"Jessica! Look over there." my 'follower' said.

I turned and look into the direction she was pointing at. There stood a pretty girl with nice figure and complexion...she looks kinda familiar.

"Isn't that Hyemi?" i said.

"Yeah, i think so...she looks so pret-" she stopped when i glared at her.

"No! You are the prettiest." she said.

"I know...but i feel threatened, let me do something..."

(Jessica's dress) [purposely made it a little to over-do :x]

 

-Your POV-

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*SPLASH!*

I was in the toilet cubicle when red paint was splashed all over my body. My prom dress is ruined, my hair is ruined, my face is ruined...everything is RUINED!

 


 

♥♥♥♥♥

Hehe, what would happen? D:

I think this story ould only have 3/4 chapters due to time constraint ><

But i will make it a good 3/4 chapters fic! :D

Please do subscribe ! Saranghae~  ♥

Do comment too~ hahas (: It increases your karma points~ ^^

Valentines' Day is tomorrow! Happy Valentines' Day everyone ;]

♥♥♥♥♥