# Chapter 3 ♥ ♥ ♥

Our 365th day~ [Valentines' Day Short Fanfic]

 

~ Chapter 3 ~

 


-Jessica's POV-

 

"HAHAHAHA! And the awesome beautiful me had done it." I went out of the washroom and said.

"Done what?" a voice popped up from behind.

"Uhh...Jonghyun o-oppa. Nothing."

He ignored me and went in to the female washroom...doesn't he even care that he is a male?...

 

-Jonghyun's POV-

 

What did that b*tch do?! I could hear tiny shouts from the female washroom...

"Yah Yah Yah! Who locked me in this damn cubicle!" a familiar voice was heard.

I unlocked the door and let the person out, to find out a girl being covered with red paint.

"Park Hyemi?" I recognised her. She looks different...prettier, cuter and sweeter.

"Jonghyun? Omg. My attire is ruined."

"Come with me, i will help you." I pulled her hand and walked out of the washroom with her.

 

-Your POV-

 

What happened? Why is he here?

My prince?... Saved me? Oh wake up please! I know this is just a dream. I slapped myself on the face a few times... this is real?

Kim Jonghyun is holding my hand now? He knows my name? How come?

We walked out of the wshroom and saw Jessica standing there. She looks at Jonghyun with the puppy eyes and turned to look at me when she saw him holding my hand. Her eyes...was filled with fiery and jealousy.

 

-Jonghyun's POV-

 

Why is she slapping herself? Aigoo, she is so cute!

I took notice of her long ago...she is a nerd, and i am ... the principal's son. My parents wouldn't like it if i have rumours with a NERD. They are really...biased.

Now that she transformed...i can like her BOLDLY. However, we aren't even close. What can i do?!

"Come in here with me, there would be people doing your hair for you and you can change into a new pair of shoes and dress." I told her.

She washed up and changed and came out. She is gorgeous!

I liked her for being a nice girl...although she doesn't have another friends. I find her cute too~

 

::6.30pm::

 

It is still early, so the both of us stayed in the room. It was awkward.

"Wanna watch any television programmes?" i asked, to break the silence between us.

"Nothing in particular...you can switch the television on if you want~ hahas."

I switched on the television and there was this kissing part of a drama coming out...

OMG. What is this.

 

-Your POV-

 

Ohmygod...This kissing scene is NC15. I am like 18 already but i still don't really feel comfortable.

I could feel that my cheeks are burning hot right now.

"Hyemi, are you blushing?" Jonghyun come nearer to my face to look.

I immediately used my hands to cover up my burning red cheeks.

"Wha were you thinking? Hahaha!" he came closer to me.

Yah, this guy is just...NAUGHTY AND PLAYFUL!

"Keke. I am not gonna do anything to you. Don't be scared!"

"I am not!"

"Yes you are!"

"NO!"

"Yeah yeah~ It's time for the ball soon. Let's go!" he said.

 

We went in the ballroom and met ShiHyuk, my sister, Key and SHINee members together.

"Hyerin-ah. What did key do to you today? kekeke." I asked.

"He gave me 99 roses! And a cute little teddy bear holding a heart." she answered excitedly.

"He must have spent a lot~"

"Unnie...you must win today! But how come your dress...is different?"

"Aishh...Someone ruined it, but i like this dress too~ *whispers* It is from Jonghyun. hehe."

"Woots! You will be the prettiest today~ The prom queen!"

 

-Everyone starts dancing, drinking and having fun-

 

::8pm::

 

"School, let's now reveal the Prom King and Queen of the prom!" everyone clapped. "The Prom King would be...non other than..."

"Yah Hyemi, why does Jessica look like a christmas tree?" ShiHyuk said.

"Hahaha. How would i know, now let's hear for the Prom King." I said.

"Prom King would be Kim Jonghyun!" everyone clapped, although it is kind of obvious.

"And our dear prom King here would kiss...the lady in white over there!" a spotlight shown...

 

on me?

Really?

Like seriously?

Me?

OMG. MY WISH. OMG. TODAY IS THE BEST VALENTINES' DAY EVA!

 

I went up the stage and looked down on the ground...i am too shy?

"Omg, she is so lucky!"

"WHo is she? I've never seen her before!"

"She's really pretty!"

All the comments flooded in my ear.

 

"And now, they will kiss!"

 

"KISS! KISS! KISS! KISS! KISS!" the 'audiences' chanted and chanted.

"Yah, so this is exactly gonna be what is gonna happen in the show we watched just now..." he said.

Before i could react, he crushed his lips onto mine and i gladly accepted it.

 

It has always been my wish to kiss him.

Kissing...doesn't means that he loves me...doesn't mean that i mean something to him...doesn't mean that i could be with him.

 

"Yah Park Hyemi...Be my girlfriend." he used the mic and announced.

DID I HEAR SOMETHING WRONGLY?

OMG KIM JONGHYUN. WHO WOULDNT.

"Ahh...Ahh..."

"SAY YES YES YES!" People are actually supporting us?

"Then yes it is?"

He gave me a hug. I couldn't believe that he would like me. I didn't expect all this...This is just dreamy..too awesome to be true!

He kissed me on the forehead again...and everyone clapped, well, almost everyone except for ShiHyuk and Jessica.

 

After the prom, Jonghyun sent me home.

I asked a number of questions like why would he like me and how did he fell in love with me in such a short period of time.

The answers are really great.

 

 

 

-365 days later-

 

{Valentines' Day}

"Our 365 days together huh?" he said.

"Yeah~ I am glad that ShiHyuk thought it out and Jessica...gave us our blessings too."

"Ne. Saranghamnida. Happy Valentines' Day, Aegie (baby~)"

"Saranghae~" I hugged him.

We held our hands tightly together and shared a lollipop. We walked around the garden, and i saw...

 

    OUR 365 DAYS TOGETHER       

THE DAYS OF LOVE, 사람합니다 PARK HYEMI

 

The words were formed by many grasses and flowers and roses...

OMG.

KIM JONGHYUN, I LOVE YOU.


 

♥♥♥♥♥

This is the ending!

Sorry if it is too short~

However, Happy Valentines' Day! :D

JONGHYUN ♥ SHAWOLS

SHINee ♥ SHAWOLS

So this marks the end of the short fic...hmm, three shot :D

Thanks for reading and subscribing! (:

Do comment on this and support my other fics! ^^

 

THE END.

♥♥♥♥♥