# Chapter 1 ♥

Our 365th day~ [Valentines' Day Short Fanfic]

 

~ Chapter 1 ~

 

 *words in brackets would be meaning of the korean romanisation (:


-Your POV-

 

"Everyone, it is gonna be Valentines' Day soon. The school will as usual, be holding a prom. Prom King and Queen would be selected on that day itself and they will kiss!" Everyone applauded after the speech.

"Of course, Prom King and Queen must meet the criteria of being the handsomest and prettiest girl for the prom." the announcement ended and i turned around, holding onto my books and sighed.

When would i ever have a valentine?

I adjusted my spectacles and started walking to the food court when i accidentally bumped into someone, and everything that was on my hand, is on the ground.

"Are you okay miss?" i looked up and saw the school's kingka, Kim Jonghyun.

"Uh yeah. Thanks." he helped me pick up my books , adjusted my spectacles for me, smiled and left.

He is so...imaginary.

I wish he could be my valentine. Oh wait, Park Hyemi, what are you thinking about?! It is never gonna be possible. You are just an ugly nerd while he is a popular prince...we can never be together.

 

"Yo Hyemi!" an arm was across my shoulder.

"Yeah, ShiHyuk?" he is my male best friend, and also...my only friend.

"Why are you blushing? In love huh? Who is it? Me me me?"

"Aish! Babo(idiot/silly/stupid), i always love you, kekeke." I hit his head lightly.

"As a friend." we both said at the same time.

"Aish, i knew it! It is always as a friend, as a friend, as a friend. Why can't it be more?!" he scratches his head.

"Yah! Hyun ShiHyuk! I think i really like someone now...help me please."

"Who is it? How do i help?"

"You know...every year's Valentines' Day, there is this Prom King and Queen and...this year, it would most likely be Jonghyun..."

"Ohh, so it is that Jonghyun huh? I am gonna smack him for making my Hyemi fall for him!"

"Yah! You know i m just an ugly ordinary nerd...he would never like me. I don't get why you like me either."

" Oh c'mon. You are awesome, smart and pretty, just that you don't know it. Hyemi-ah...if you really like him, i won't mind...Your happiness matters more. Ler's see, if i take off this pair of spectacles and add on contact lenses, take away your pants and t-shirt and put on a prom dress..., perfect!"

“Omo…ShiHyuk, jinja? You are the best!” I gave him a hug.

“Yah Hyemi, I love you.” He used his hands to brush my hair.

“Mianhae…(Sorry)”

"Gwenchana (It's okay). It will just be onesided love then. Trust me, I, Hyun ShiHyuk, will make you, Park Hyemi, the prettiest Prom Queen ever!"

"Gomawo." i tightened the hug.

 

Hyun ShiHyuk, you are the best chingu (friend) in the whole world, i am sorry i can't love you back...

 

>Next Day<

 

"So, prom is tomorrow, nervous?" ShiHyuk asked me.

"Of course i am!"

"Relax girl, you are gonna be the prettiest girl in the whole school tomorrow."

"How can you turn this ugly face of mine into a pretty girl?!"

"Yah! How many times do i have to say that you are not ugly!"

"But i am!"

"Other girls makeup to be pretty. Without makeup, you are pretty already. If you put on makeup, you will be the prettiest."

"Don't lie."

"I will never lie to the girl i love."

"Yah ShiHyuk...stop being so nice to me. You make me feel bad."

"Ani (No), i won't. You are the girl i love, of course i would be nice to you."

"Otteoke? (What to do?) I can't love you back. Mianhae."

"Tell me why?"

"Because i...you...we...our parents...you know..."

"Cos they are 'enemies'?"

"Ne. (Yes)"

"Ara. (Understood.) I understand that a girl would care more about her family than a guy does. I won't stop loving you until i find someone else."

"ShiHyuk...Saranghaeyo chingu."

"Saranghae." we hugged.

 

I am always touched by him. He is so faithful and sweet. If our parents aren't on bad terms, i would like him, no, love him till i die.

"We shall go shop for your clothes and shoes after school." he said.

"Ne."

 

"School, there will be no lessons tomorrow and students will stay at home to prepare for the prom night. The prom will start at 7pm sharp in school and end at around 11pm. I hope to see all of your pretty and handsome faces tomorrow!" the principal spoke through the speaker.

"Hyemi, i will go to your house tomorrow at 12pm to help you prepare."

"So early?"

"Ani. We will have lunch, then your sister will help you makeup and when we are done, it is like 2pm already. Then it is my turn to prepare, heheh. Then we will reach school at around 5pm. Everyone reaches early!"

"Hahaha, okay then."

 

"Look look, who's here? Wanna be Prom Queen tomorrow huh? Impossible! I will be the one that would be able to kiss Jonghyun!" Jessica stood in front of us and said.

"Why you. You are an ugly b*tch. You can't be compared to her." ShiHyuk spoke up for me.

"She is a nerd! How can she ever win me?" ShiHyuk wanted to stand up for me again but i held him back.

"We'll see." i said and walked off with ShiHyuk.

 

-Jessica's POV-

 

Where did she get all her confidence from?! She is just ugly. She would never win me. Jonghyun's kiss would be mine!

"Yah, she would never win me right?" i asked my 'follower'.

"Of course, you are the prettiest girl in the whole school."

"Why of course!" i used my hands to swipe my hair.

 


 

♥♥♥♥♥

How was it? Haha (:

Valentines' Day is a week away!

Those who doesn't have valentines, spend it with your friends or just 'spend' it with your idols ^^

For those who have valentines, Happy Valentines' Day!

Do comment and subscribe! They are loved!

♥♥♥♥♥