Plushie Rooms, Wanting to Play and Misunderstandings

I Broke My Nail Shooting that Man

 

Hi guys :) So sorry I haven't updated in god knows how long, but now I have, so please enjoy :) Anyone willing to make a poster? Anyone recommending a poster designer? Please tell me, I really want a poster! Cause they're pretty, and happy and colourful and... I'll stop now. 

Please, read:

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

“Ooh, ooh, really? Who? Someone I know? Someone I know but I don’t like? Someone close to me? Close to you? Oh god, that was such a stupid question. Of course, close to you, of course. Right?” I expectantly looked up at him. He smiled softly.

“Of course.” His soft smile turned into a smirk.

“Anyway, you have two show recordings today, because your injury wasn’t major.” Tae said.

My jaw dropped. “Lee Taemin, you are not freaking serious, are you?” I asked. Two? TWO?

He laughed. “Just kidding. And uh... look in that room.” He said, pointing towards a door I hadn’t noticed before.

“Um... what?” I said, walking over to it. As soon as I opened it, I knew. Fan gifts. Plushies, food, chocolate, baskets of fruits, notes (love letters even), get well cards flew out at me. I admit I’m secretly a fan of ‘You’re Beautiful’, and totally love the scene where Tae Kyung opens the door to a room full of plushies. I’m actually creating my own version of that room, and therefore was very happy to have received very large plushies.

“Omgosh!” I squealed, and head-dived into the plushie pile.

“Haha, this is so fun, Tae, join me!” I said, motioning for him to dive into the pile too. He smiled and jumped right in.

“Hey, this is pretty fun, huh?” I nodded fervently.

“We have a plushie room too.” He confessed quietly, putting on a little boy face.

“Really? Really? Shinee has a plushie room! Is it full? Is it empty? Is it half-full?” I asked. My plushie room was nearly full.

“Two. Two full ones.” He smiled wistfully.

“Are you kidding me? Why do fangirls like you so much, huh?” I asked playfully, hitting him with a plushie hammer that just happened to be in my hand. Tae laughed and we had a plushie fight.

I heard the door opening. “Micha? Micha-ah?” A woman’s voice called out.

“Unnie! In here!” I called, now on top of Tae with my legs wrapped around his waist and hitting him with a stuffed bear that I’ve christened ‘Bobo’.

Realisation hit. “Unnie wait, don’t open –” Too late. She opened the door, looked at us, then proceeded to close the door.

I got off Tae, who by now realised what’d happened and was a light pink.

“Unnie! Unnie! It’s not what you think, I swear I –” I stopped short. SNSD’s Kwon Yuri was in the room, arranging beautiful flowers in an equally beautiful vase on my bedside table.

She turned around.

“Mi... Mi... Micha?” She asked, her eyes searching my face.

I was really nervous. “Ah-ah-ah, yeah. H-h-h-hi I-I-I-I’m M-M-M-M-Micha. N-n-n-n-nice t-t-t-to m-m-m-meet y-y-y-you.” I managed to stutter out. My insides were like Jell-o. What the hell was Kwon Yuri, an A-list star, doing in my hospital room?

“Yuri-noona, what brings you here?” Tae asked, politely.

“Taemin, you know I’ve always been Micha’s fan!” She said, tucking away a strand of her hair behind her ear.

She has? Tae seemed to know her, but then again they were labelmates. Manager-unnie then walked in.

I silently willed her to read my brain. Manager-unnie, why the hell is Yuri in my hospital room? I wanted our first meeting to be perfect! She’s so pretty, though... Kwon Micha, snap out of it! Yuri wouldn’t come for some lame- reason, she’s got to have a good reason. It’d be weird if she really was my fan though... The reason I was freaking was because people like Kwon Yuri didn’t just decide to meet people like me randomly. That was big no-no in Korean entertainment.

“Can I call you unnie?” I asked. It would be better to be on closer terms with her, right?

She seemed shocked but happy. Happy? Was this girl nuts? “Of course! Of course! Call me unnie forever and ever!” I was... slightly taken aback to say the least.

“Uh... okay. Unnie.” I smiled. She smiled back then reached over to grab my cheeks.

She pinched them so hard I think I was about to cry. Forget secret agent, this girl has strong fingers. I motioned at Tae with my hand, and luckily he figured out what I meant.

“Omo! You’re so cute, Micha! I’ll be the best unnie ever!” I was starting to get a little nervous. Why is Tae taking so long to stop her?

“Noona-ah, I think Micha needs to recover, she only just got better.” He said, smiling. Oh that little brat. He did it on purpose.

Yuri let go, her face falling. “Unnie-ah, it’s okay. You can always pinch Taemin’s cheeks, right?” I said, grinning widely.

Taemin’s eyes widened and I looked back at him, a giant smile on my face.

“It’s-it’s-it’s okay, noona. You don’t have to. And don’t you have a schedule to go to now?” He said, busy gesturing towards the door.

As if on cue, SNSD’s manager called out.

“Yuri-ah, come on, quickly! They’re all waiting for you!” Yuri looked out then back.

“Sorry, Micha, I won’t be staying long today. Let’s meet some other time, definitely, okay?” She said, grabbing onto my hand.

“Yeah, sure.” I said, smiling.

“And Taemin, give me her number!” She called over her shoulder before leaving.

Tae turned to me. “You... little... brat...” He said, slowly, but with a ginormous smile on his face.

“Yah. That’s my line, Wolf.” I said, referring to his code name.

“Well, Fleur-” He started, but then his phone rang. He picked it up hurriedly.

“Ah hyung – no, what? – that’s – no, that’s not right – I’ll be there – how long – in five – sorry, Minho-hyung – yeah, yeah – tell Umma it’s alright – no, I’m visiting Micha – mmm – yeah, yeah – see you later.” He snapped his phone shut.

“Who was that?” I asked.

“Minho-hyung. He’s reminding me to go to Star King now, because the rehearsal’s starting soon.” My face fell. Tae was leaving so soon? But we didn’t always have the time to play together.

“But, but, I wanted to play more.” I said.

He smiled. “Play? Hey, you know what? Why don’t you come with us? I’m sure you can adlib, right?” I nodded eagerly. “I’ll be outside at the car. See you in five.” He left, and I quickly changed into suitable clothes.

I ran out, nearly tripping over one of my heels, then got into the car. Damn heels. Coordi-unnie makes me wear them because they make my legs look longer. Yeah, and they also make my ankle that much easier to roll. When I fight I wear high-heeled boots, which are actually really comfortable. And the heels are good for kicking a particular somewhere. You know... down there.

On the drive it was pretty quiet, what with Minho sleeping. I nodded off onto Tae’s shoulder, because the next thing I know I’m in the changing room of Star King. I look around.

“How’d I?” I say.

“Taemin brought you here.” One of the make-up assistants say. She’s blushing. Ooh, someone has a crush on Taemin.

I see my make-up’s finished so I head out. Filming starts in twenty minutes, enough time for some exploring. I walk around the halls, just wandering. I bump into Joon.

“LEE JOON-AH! AHJUMMA ATTACK!” I say, and jump onto him. He’s shocked for a second and then he starts laughing. We both do.

I get off him. “Hey, how’s the girl going?” I ask. I’m curious beyond belief.

“Eh... yeah, well... the usual...” He said, scratching the back of his head.

Something’s wrong. “Joon-ah, what’s wrong?” I ask, patting him on the shoulder.

He sighs. “She... I got mad at her for spending too much time with her boyfriend and kind of blew up at her. Man, I’m such an idiot. Who doesn’t spend time with their boyfriend, right? I was just so jealous, you should’ve seen the way she was smiling. I wanted to make her smile like that. And that guy she’s dating is a total creep.” I wait for a while.

“Joon, it’s okay. Look, what about this. You tell me her name and where to find her, then I’ll ask around, araso?” He looks at me.

“What do you mean?” He says.

“I’ll ask around for any information on her. I can be very persuasive.” I said, wriggling my eyebrows.

He laughs then draws me in for a hug. “Thanks Micha. You’re the best-est friend ever. And her name is Anhee. Lee Anhee.”

“It’s okay. You’re like my big brother, and how can I stand to see my big brother be sad, right?” I say, patting his back.

Just then Tae walks around the corner.

“Micha-ah, where are y-” He stops short. I raise my head, notice him, then quickly pull away.

“Tae, it’s not what you think it is.” I say, running over to him, and grabbing onto his hand.

He shrugs his hand away. “Whatever. Why would I care anyway? Go back to your boyfriend.” With that he walks away. I’m too stunned to say anything, so instead I fall to the floor with my face in my hands.