Complete

Complete

 

“Kibum-aa, are you sure about your decision? Are you want to change or at least thinking about it again?” asked someone. His face looked so serious. Kibum exhaled hardly. He closed his eyes and laid on wall that behind him. His position wasn’t change for a few minutes. And then, he opened his eyes and looked at somebody in front of him.

“Yes hyung, I’m quite sure with my decision. I must put the priority in my life first, right? And that’s my priority now. I hope you’ll understand.” Said Kibum.

“How about Yoona? Is she not your priority too? Huh?”

“Of course she is! But I’m sure that she will understand whatever I decide for my life. She’s a good girl, aniyo, she’s the best girl that I have ever know.” Kibum answered certainly.

“But, why Kibum-aa? Please tell me the truth, why do you choose that?”

“Leeteuk hyung, please, it’s the chance for my career as an actor. You know how much I love act and how much I dream about that for so long. Please hyung, I’m really need your support, all of you.” Said Kibum to Leeteuk, leader of Super Junior. Super Junior is a boyband that released by SMent at 2005, two years ago.

“Ne, ne, arrachi. But, how about Yoona? Have you tell her about your feeling?” Leeteuk asked sarcastically. He bowed his head, exhaled hardly.

“About that, I haven’t yet. I just thought that it’s better to her if she doesn’t know anything.” Kibum answered. He tried to smile in front of his hyung. But Leeteuk knew the truth. Suddenly a young lady appeared and approached them.

“Annyeonghaseyo oppa.” She greeted and bowed politely towards them. Both of them shocked. They never supposed that a girl whom they’ve just talked about was in front of them right now.

“A.. Annyeong.. Annyeonghaseyo Yoona-ssi.” Kibum and Leeteuk replied her greetings, stuttered. That young lady who is named Yoona frowned, look at them confusedly.

“What happened with you, oppa? Why do you stuttered like that? Am I ghost for you? Hahaha.” Joked Yoona looked like know anything. Leeteuk and Kibum looked each other and forced to laugh.

“Aniyo, you’re not a ghost, of course! You’re a goddess, Yoong.” Said Leeteuk who closer to her than Kibum. Yoong is a special name to call her from her close people. Kibum wided his eyes when he heard Leeteuk’s statement. What do you mean with that hyung? shouted Kibum desperately. Just in his mind, of course. Yoona’s face turned red. She felt honor because of his praise.

“Aish, Leeteuk oppa! You make me ashamed in front of Kibum oppa. Please don’t do that.” Said Yoona awkward. She looked at Kibum and saw his killer smile, then her face turned red once more.

“Gwaenchanayo, Yoona-ssi. What Leeteuk hyung said about you is right. Don’t underestimate yourself.” Said Kibum who tried to act as usual. Whereas his heart beated faster.

“Gojimal! I know that both of you just want to tease me.” Said Yoona pretended to deny. But her body language couldn’t lie to them.

“Hahaha, we don’t lie. We just said the truth. Then, what are you doing this night? Should you go back to your dorm?” asked Leeteuk.

“I’ve just finished dance practice for our debut, oppa.” Yoona answered and looked at her watch that rounded her tiny hand. She shocked when she knew what time right now.

“Omo! I just have 10 minutes to go to there. Eottokhae?” Yoona panicked. Leeteuk and Kibum looked at her, didn’t know what should they do.

“Why do you look like in a rush? Where will yo go?” asked Leeteuk.

“I have schedule to shooting. Usually manager oppa who accompany me to the location, but today he’s sick. And I forget to book taxi before.” She answered. Suddenly Leeteuk smiled and got an idea.

“Ah, I know! How if Kibum accompany you to the location? He has no schedule this night.” Said Leeteuk without hesitation. Kibum turned his head to Leeteuk, shocked with his hyung words.

“Jeongmalyo?” asked Yoona. Kibum nodded, “Ne.”

“Ah, how relief! Err, I’m really sorry to ask this, but can you accompany me to the location?” asked Yoona carefully.

“Of course! Please wait in the lobby, Yoona-ssi. I want to pick my car first.” Said Kibum. Once more he showed his killer smile to Yoona.

“Ah, ne oppa. And…” Yoona cut her words, hesitated to continue.

“And?” Kibum looked at her, waited.

“You can call me Yoona, or Yoong if you want. I don’t really like formality like Seohyun.” Said Yoona. Kibum spreaded his smile and nodded.

“Arrachi, Yoong. I’ll wait in the lobby. And Leeteuk hyung, gomawoyo.” Kibum smiled to Leeteuk and run to the basement. Leeteuk smiled purposely, “Cheonmaneyo Kibum-aa.”

“Leeteuk hyung, mianhaeyo, but I must leave now. Annyeong.” Said Yoona and bowed perfectly toward Leeteuk.

“Ne, ne, arraseo. Just leave and be careful.” Said Leeteuk, shouted a bit because Yoona just have run. Then Leeteuk walked to elevator. He got into there and pressed number 12, the floor where Super Junior’s dorm is.

-o0o0o-