Complete

Complete

 

One day at SNSD’s dorm there was a riot. Seven of nine gorgeous lady talked to another without noticed that it’s too morning to make a noisy sound.

“Where’s my black shoes? I need to wear that today.” asked Taeyeon, SNSD’s leader.

“Aah! My fair skin gets darker! Eottokhae?” said Tiffany when she saw her refelection in mirror, panicked.

“How’s my aegyo style? Is it cute or cuter?” asked Sunny while showed her aegyo to Sooyoung who ate some kimchi pancakes that are made by Hyoyeon. Sooyoung didn’t answer Sunny. She was busy eating and asked to have another kimchi pancake.

“Hyoyeonnie, I want to eat it again. Can I?” asked Sooyoung while gave her empty plate to Hyeyeon.

“Andwe! You can’t! You’ve already eat 6! How’s the other member? They don’t eat their breakfast yet.” Said Hyeyeon and pushed away Sooyoung’s plate. She continued to make some kimchi pancake. Sooyoung rounded her lips, felt disappointed.

“Ya! Sica eonnie! Wake up! We have schedule this morning.” Said Yuri to Jessica who’s still sleep on her bed.

“5 minutes again Yul-ah. I still feel asleep.” Jessica mumbled and covered her head with blanket.

“We don’t have much time eonnie! We’ll come late if you don’t wake up now!” Yuri covered up the blanket and forced her to get down from bed. Jessica sniffed. Finally she opened her eyes and woke up. She stretched her body and walked to bathroom.

Two of group’s maknae just saw their eonnies silently. They saw each other and lifted up their shoulder, didn’t know what should they do.

“Actually what’s happen with them, eonnie? Their voice too loud this morning. I’m afraid we disturb Super Junior oppa and EXO dongsaeng because their dorm nearby ours.” Said Seohyun softly to Yoona. Yoona nodded, agreed with Seohyun.

“Eonnie, what are you doing? Why there’s too noisy? Don’t you feel that our neighborhood will be disturb by us?” asked Yoona respectfully to her eonnies. But there was any respon from them. So, Yoona forced to shout her eonnies.

“EONNIE!” Suddenly Taeyeon, Tiffany, Sunny, Yuri, Hyeyeon, and Sooyoung were silent. They saw Yoona and asked the same question.

“Ya! Don’t shout out like that to us! Wae?” Yoona was afraid when her eonnies shouted to her. She tried to calm down and told her eonnies what she has been said before.

“Please be calm, eonnie. I think it’s too noisy. Maybe we have disturbed oppadeul Super Junior and dongsaengdeul EXO whose the dorm nearby ours.” Her eonnies nodded, maybe they just noticed that Yoona was right.

“Ne, maybe Yoona is right. Mianhae Yoongie, we have shouted to you.” Said Taeyeon. In her hand there was a couple of shoes that she was looked before.

“You should have thanked to Seohyun, eonnie. She’s the one who told me to ask you to be calm.” Said Yoona. Seohyun just smiled awkwardly. They showed their thankfull together.

“Gomawo uri maknae Seohyunnie.”

“Ne, cheonmaneyo eonnie. Can we continue our breakfast? I think Manager oppa will call us out soon.” Said Seohyun.

“Oh, ne. Let’s breakfast first!” asked Taeyeon to her dongsaengs. All of them nodded -without Jessica because she still busy with her hair- and continued their breakfast. After that, they prepared for the performance and got into their bus to the music stage.

-o0o0o-

“Yoona-ya! Wait for a second!” called someone. Yoona looked at someone who has called her name. A man with white suit walked toward to her.

“Heechul oppa? Waeyo oppa?” asked Yoona. Heechul just smiled and made her confused. “Oppa?”

“How do you do Yoona-ya? Are you busy now?” asked Heechul.

“I’m fine, and yeah, I’m little bit busy. Wae geureyo oppa?” said Yoona, still confused. Heechul robbed his hair awkwardly.

“Err, there’s someone who want to meet you.” Said Heechul.

“Nuguya?” asked Yoona.

“I can’t tell you, Yoona-ya. You must to see him by yourself. You’ll be surprised.” Said Heechul.

“Namja? Nuguya oppa? Please don’t play around with me. You know that I don’t like that.” Said Yoona while rounded her lips. Heechul laughed when he saw that response.

“You’ll know. It’s hard to say this, but he’s a handsome guy. Yeah, I think I’m more handsome than him, of course.” Joked Heechul.

“Aish, jeongmal! I don’t believe that. I believe that there are many guys who are more handsome than you, oppa! Haha.” Said Yoona and showed her crocodile laugh. Heechul wided his eyes and pretend to angry toward Yoona. But suddenly he showed his evil smile when he saw somebody behind her. Two hands covered Yoona eyes and shocked her.

“Ya! Who’s you? Heechul oppa, who is it?” asked Yoona while touched that hands. She didn’t notice that Heechul walked away at the same time Yoona’s eyes covered.

“Guess it, my deer Yoong.” Whispered someone in her ears. Her body strained when she heard that voice. She knew who is he. She just didn’t believe it would be happened.

“Ki... Kibum oppa? Is it you?” asked Yoona doubtfully. The hands that covered her eyes a while ago just disappeared. Now, that hands surrounded in her waist.

“Ne. It’s me, chagiya. Neomu bogoshipposoyo.” Said Kibum while gave her back hug. Yoona closed her eyes, tried to hold her tears. She felt happy because her boyfriend came to see her, something that rarely he does because his tight schedule as an actor. But deep within her heart, she knew that there was something wrong about him. Something that she had been known for a month before.

“Nado bogoshippo, oppa.” Said Yoona softly. Kibum returned her tiny body and hugged her tightly. ‘Mianhae chagiya, nan jeongmal neomu mianhae’ Kibum murmured. After that, he released his hug and smiled.

“You’re skinnier, chagi. Do you have no time to eat as much as usual? Is uri shiksin gone, huh?” asked Kibum, joking. Yoona smiled shyly and hit his chest.

“Ya! I’m still your shiksin, oppa. I just have been recovered from stomachache a while ago.” Said Yoona. Kibum’s face changed drastically. He looked worried about her condition so much.

“Is it so sick, chagi? Is it irritate you so until you’ve lost your weight like this?” asked Kibum. She shocked her head and smiled.

“Anio oppa, nan gwaenchanayo. You don’t have to worry about me anymore. Arraseo?” said Yoona. She looked at his eyes deeply. Slowly he could be relax.

“Arraseo, my deer Yoong. So, what’s your schedule after this?” asked Kibum. Yoona tried to remember, and then she smiled.

“Ani, there’s no schedule after this. Waeyo oppa?” said Yoona. He thought about something and without any permission he pulled her to another place.

“Oppa! Where will we go? I must tell Manager oppa, or at least Taeyeon eonnie before.” Said Yoona while followed him out to the building and got into sporty black car that she know it’s his car.

“Ssh, don’t worry too much. I’ve told Taeyeon that I want to kidnap you today and she agreed. So, just believe in me. Arraseo?” asked Kibum while shaked her hair softly. Yoona’s face turned red. She nodded. Then that car left the building park to somewhere.

-o0o0o-