Complete

Complete

 

“Neomu ipputa!” shouted Yoona when she saw a beautiful view in front of her. Kibum smiled and approached her. He put his right hand on her shoulder and took her close with him. They have just arrived at one of top hill in south area.

“Do you like it?” asked Kibum. Yoona nodded. Her smile is still spreading. Kibum felt like a luckiest man in the world because a girl who has many fanboys is belong to him.

“How’s beautiful view, oppa! I never see this before.” Said Yoona. Kibum tilted his head and looked like think about something seriously.

“Jeongmal?” he asked.

“Ne.” Yoona answered certainly.

“Hmm, but I have seen more beautiful view than this before, in many times. Although I don’t have much time to see it lately.” Said Kibum. She frowned, tried to guess what is that.

“What is that oppa?” asked her. Her face looked sincere. She is waiting his answer with no assumption in her thought.

“The most beautiful view that I have ever seen is you, my deer Yoong.” Said Kibum. Her face turned red successfully.

“Oppa! You make me shy.” Said Yoona who felt ashamed. Kibum laughed because of that reaction. He ruffled her hair softly and made her face turned red once more. Meanwhile, Yoona felt that her heart skipped a beat and worried if she have to see cardiologist to check her heart condition. Slowly her smile is gone. I should have not feel like this. It isn’t right. I must remember about that, she sighed. Kibum who saw that switch emotion drastically on her face began feel guilty. I’m sorry Yoona-ya, I should have not make you feel like this. I’m really sorry, he sighed.

“So, what will we do in here oppa?” asked Yoona, tried to eliminate the awkwardness. Kibum quickly realized and smiled, “Hmm, what are you thinking about that? Shall we go back to your dorm right now or you want to stay at here tonight?” instead of answering he just asked to her. She rounded her lips after she heard that.

“I who asked first and now you just asked me. What’s that mean oppa? Huh?” said Yoona and pretended to be annoyed. Kibum showed his killer smile and tried to .

“You look more beautiful if you’re angry like this, chagi.”

“Ya! Oppa! Don’t pass at me like that!” shouted Yoona while hit his hand. Kibum just laughed and tried to avoid her hit. At the right time, he catched her hand and pulled her into his arms.

“Yoona-ya, my deer Yoong, chagiya, thanks for everything. Thanks for being my girl who always stay beside me …” Kibum whispered to her ears. He her hair lovingly. Yoona who didn’t ready for this treatment just stood up silently. But, slowly she put her hands around his waist and closed her eyes.

“Oppa …” she just said and interrupted by Kibum.

“Sshh, please don’t talk. I don’t finish yet. I want to thanks and … apologize if I have hurting you. I’m really sorry for the pain that I gave to you. Neomu jeongmal mianhae.” Yoona tightened her arms. Her tears felt slowly down her cheeks. Kibum knew that Yoona is crying, but he prefer to not realize it. Both of them were silence for a while before decided to go back to Seoul.

Along the way they didn’t talk much as usual. They were busy with their own thoughts. When they arrived at SNSD’s dorm, Kibum opened the car’s door and allowed her out.

“Oppa, thanks for today. I’m really happy and I wish we will have time to do it next time.” Said Yoona before she went into the elevator. Kibum smiling looked at her and said, “Me too, chagiya. Please convey my greetings to all, especially Taeyeon who has agreed with me.” Recently Yoona stepped into the elevator, Kibum held her hand.

“Waeyo oppa?” she asked. Kibum stepped forward and gently kissed her forehead. She frozen in that place and before she realized what happened, Kibum pulled his back. He looked at her once again.

“Saranghaeyo … Yoona-ya. Just believe in me that only you in my heart. Forever and ever.” Yoona smiled weakly and replied, “Nado saranghaeyo oppa. I’ll always believe in our eternal love.” After that, the elevator’s door closed and separated them. Both of them never knew what to do on their fate. And it will start now.

-o0o0o-