Girl You Just Caught My Eye

By Chance

 It was our first day as college students. New faces, new teachers, new environment, new EVERYTHING! I took up Industrial Engineering because that's what I wanted ever since I was a kid, and also to follow my father's foot steps.

 As I strolled around the campus while waiting for my next cass to start, I saw Cap come my way.

 "Hey dude! What's up?" Cap said as we did our "manly hand shakes". Cap had been my best friend since kindergarten.
 "I've been good bro, A little nervous though." I responded.
 "Me too man. but look at all these pretty young thangs around here!" He said checking out every girl that passed by. Cap was a bit of a play boy.
   "Yeah yeah, whatever man." 
  "Hey, still haven't forgotten about that Lizzy chick huh? C'mon man, I know a lot of girls just for you." He said nudging me.
 "Pssh. No thanks man."
 "Fine, more for me then." He teased.

Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggg!!
 Time for class.

 

"See you later bro."
 I nodded. " Yeah, see ya."

Still sad about the though of Lizzy. She was my first love~ My first girlfriend.We lasted for almost a year until she broke up with me on the day before our 1st Anniversary. 3
 

 *Sigh*
I took my iPod out and planted my earphones in my ears. Volume's up and I'm off to my class...
 As I was on my way, my eys got attracted to someone....

 

 

♬ Hi, girl you just caught my eye
Thought I should give it a try
and get your name and your number
Go grab some lunch and eat some cucumbers♫
 
 
 
  She was wearing a pair of violet sneakers, skinny jeans and a long sleeved shirt. She had her earphones on too. OuO She had pretty, long, shiny hair and had the most beautiful eyes.. 
 
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!
  I smacked onto a wall. =/////=
 
"Ouch! that hurt." I said rubbing my forehead.
 
 'Uhm. Excuse me~ are you okay?" Someone from behind asked me.
"I'm fine mi~" I froze when I turned to see who it was.
 
 IT WAS HER!! I became so concious that I sweated like a pig!

 'Oh, uhmm.. I'm, uhh~ Hi! Ehehe!" I blurted out. Feeling like a total idiot.
 She raised her eyebrows and giggled.
   " Hello. Are you alright?" She asked looking all worried *so cute*
"Y-yes. Yes I am." I smiled, the back of my neck.
 "You sure bout that? Cause it seemed like you hit your head hard." She frowned. 
  *She is soo nice*
"Pff. yeah, I'm sure. I'm a tough guy." I playfully raised my eyebrows."
 She cuckled. " Okay then. Well, better off to class now. Bye!" ^_^ She smiled and waved good bye.
 I dreamily waved back and my eyes followd her 'til she was gone.
 
When I snapped off from my daze, I realized I was going to be late!

"Oh Crap!" I ran as fast as I could..
 and thank God I arrived just in time. -o-"