Day 1– New house, 6:24 pm

♡━Heart to Heart; season 1 ft. B1A4

 

Day 1– New house, 6:24 pm.

Later that evening, the boys had gotten settled and they went to relax in the living room. There, one of the writer noonas was sitting in the chair in front of the couch. “Please sit, B1A4,” the writer noona said.

They obeyed and sat own immediately at the couch. “As you know, you each will spend five days with Jaehwa in order to make her fall in love with you.”

They nodded.

“If you win, you will not have to help out with dinner or chores for a whole month, and you will also have your own private photo-shoot for a popular magazine, Ceci,” the writer noona continued.

“In order to find out who goes first, second, third, fourth, and last, we will be having a quiz.”

“Does it include math?” Gongchan asked. “‘Cause I’m good at that.”

The writer noona shook her head. “It will be about relationships.”

Sandeul groaned, leaning back into the orange couch. “Again, I said I wasn’t good with getting girls..”

“Then you won’t have to win to be first,” Jinyoung said. Sandeul straightened up again.

“Okay, whoever receives five points first wins, then we’ll keep going from that. Who ever answers wrong will get hit in the head with a pillow.”

A reminder of that morning came to each of their thoughts.

“Starting...now: What is the capital of Germany?”

The boys were silent. “Uh...Berlin?” CNU replied.

“I thought we were doing a quiz about relationship,” Jinyoung said.

The writer noona clapped her hands. “One point for Jinyoung-ah~”

“What?! That’s not fair!” Baro blurt out, standing up. The writer noona shrugged.

“Next question!” she announced. Sandeul stuck his lower lip out. “We didn’t know..” he murmured.

Jinyoung, on the other hand, didn’t want to get his five points first. He was too nervous.

“Now...what are three things you should not eat at dates?” the writer noona asked, reading from her clipboard.

Sandeul shot up in his seat. “Uh, um, spaghetti, fruit, and...garlic?”

“Some of that is wrong,” the writer noona replied. 

Sandeul reluctantly sat back down, as CNU stood up, rattling off his answer. “Ribs, fast food, and onion!” he said.

The writer noona nodded. “One for CNU.”

“Next question: When your girlfriend is cold, what do you do?”

It was Gongchan’s turn to answer. “You obviously get her a blanket.”

“That’s part of the answer.”

He pouted and then sat down. “You get her blanket, sit by the fire with her, or make her hot cocoa to share,” Baro replied.

“Neh,” the writer noona said. “One for Baro.”

“THESE QUESTIONS ARE TOO VAGUE,” Sandeul said, frustrated. The writer noona shrugged.

The questions went on for another ten minutes and the score was soon:

Jinyoung - 4
CNU - 2
Baro - 4
Sandeul - 1
Gongchan - 3

Jinyoung obviously didn’t want to win, but somehow managed to receive the points because of his habit of answering first. “Aish...it’s close,” said CNU.

Sandeul totally gave up after Baro started getting more and more points. CNU decided he’d just try later, and then the writer noona asked, “Should you get a girl flowers or chocolates on the first date?”

Baro stood up. “Chocolates..?” he asked.

The writer noona didn’t say anything and Jinyoung replied, “Flowers? Ch–”

“Correct, Jinyoung. You’ll meet up with Jaehwa first,” the writer noona said, clapping her hands together. “Since the rest of you seem reluctant to answer, we’ll just go with the points we have now. So, it’ll be Jinyoung, Baro, Gongchan, CNU, and then Sandeul. By the way, you don’t have to follow any of these questions; especially the last one. You can decide if you what you want to get her, or not get her anything at all. Good night, boys.”

As soon as the writer noona left, all the boys started talking loudly. “Wow, I didn’t know Jinyoung was so eager to see Jaehwa-noona first,” Gongchan said.

“Those questions were so stupid,” CNU said.

“I only answered one! One question! They were so weird!” Sandeul cried.

“I almost got the last one,” Baro said, fixing his hat.

Jinyoung remained silent. “What do I do?” Jinyoung finally asked. “Like, what do I do for the first day?”

“I don’t know, take her out for dinner, or make her something. Something sweet and simple, I guess,” Gongchan said, trying to help his hyung.

Baro yawned. “Oh well. Good luck, hyung~” he said, as he walked out of the room.

Jinyoung went to be that night, troubled, and not knowing what he should do. The next day, he would have to make a lasting impression on Jaehwa...but how?