Day 1 – B1A4's dorm, 7:33 am

♡━Heart to Heart; season 1 ft. B1A4

Day 1– B1A4’s dorm, 7:33 am.

“Wake up, you lazy butts,” said a loud voice.

Gongchan didn’t budge.

“I said, wake up!”

Sandeul just yawned and rolled over.

“Aish, do I have to tell you three times?! Wake up!”

CNU mumbled something and covered his face with his purple blanket that had grey polka dots on it.

“C’mon, we’re really busy today...”

Baro just hid his head under his pillow.

“WAKE UP YOU BUTTS.”

Jinyoung just curled up into a ball and sighed contentedly.

“That’s it. Bring in the stereo.”

There was some scuffling of shoes and a grunt from outside the room. There was a short laugh–it sounded a little evil–and then a familiar burst of music came on. 

“OK girl neoegeman yes man

Mwodeunji da haejulge

OK girl ijebuteo nikkeoya

I love you~”

“SANDEUL. SHUT UP,” groaned Baro.

Sandeul reached over to the other bed and smacked Baro’s face. “That’s not me singing! It’s the stupid stereo! You tell them to shut up!”

“But it’s your voice!” Baro retorted, rubbing his smacked forehead.

Gongchan giggled as he heard his hyungs argue, and then a guy in a white shirt and khaki shorts hit Gongchan’s face with another pillow repeatedly. “Haha...that’s funny,” Jinyoung drawled when he saw the guy hitting Gongchan with the soft pillow. Then he furrowed his eyebrows, and then yelled, “YAH. THAT’S MY PILLOW. GIVE IT BACK.”

CNU groaned and tried to block out all the noise in the dorm room. “You guys...shut up,” he moaned.

The unknown people kept playing their own music loudly and slapping pillows in the members’ faces. “STOPSTOPSTOPSTOP,” Baro yelled, as soon as he gave in. He just wanted peace and quiet. “OKAY WE’RE UP.”

The people shut the music off and stopped hitting the boys. Gongchan sighed, taking in the silence. Baro sat up immediately and saw a camera being aimed at them. He grabbed a hat to cover his bed hair, and dashed out of the room, past the camera people. “You’re going next, Sandeul,” Gongchan piped up.

“Why are there cameras in here..” Jinyoung asked, sleepily as he fixed his dark red hair in the reflection of the camera lens.

“We’ll tell you later,” said a woman, about twenty. She had long orangey-red hair, white sunglasses, a hot pink over-the-shoulder shirt, and ripped jeans. She had white heels on, and carried a white purse to match it.

CNU covered his whole body with the blanket and climbed down the ladder of the bunk bed. He shuffled out the room and Jinyoung just plopped back on his bed. “No, seriously, where are we going?” Sandeul asked. “And why do you have a camera?”

“I said we’ll tell you later. Hurry and get ready and pack up some stuff.”

An hour later, the group got dressed and freshened up. The cameramen and the lady led them down to the underground parking. They got in two vans; one for the group, the lady and one of the camera guys and the rest in the other. “This car smells like kimchi,” CNU said.

“Only you’d say that,” Baro told CNU.

“Or me!” Gongchan said. Sandeul nodded.

The driver turned the radio on and HyunA’s Bubble Pop began playing. Sandeul and Baro looked at each other and immediately started singing and dancing loudly. CNU rolled his eyes and the opened the window for some fresh air. Jinyoung was crammed between the eldest and the maknae, relieved he could finally breathe.

After at least two hours, they reached their destination. “Welcome to Gwangju, boys!” announced the lady, as they stumbled out of the car into the warm sunlight. 

“That was the worst car ride ever,” Gongchan commented.

“Think of me! I was between you and Dongwoo-hyung!” Jinyoung said. Gongchan shrugged.

They were almost in the middle of nowhere, but they saw a little house in the distance. There was even a lake and a boat tied to the dock. Around them was a thick forest full of fresh green trees.

B1A4 and the crew began walking down a dirt path to the house. The house was huge, American-styled and painted red with a grey roof. “It’s so nice,” Sandeul said.

“Can you tell us now?” Jinyoung asked the lady. “And what’s your name?”

“I’m Bae Hee Shin. I’m the coordinator of the upcoming variety show you guys will be starring in.”

“A variety show?” asked Jinyoung, surprised. Bae Hee nodded, taking out a folder from her large purse.

“You’ll be in ‘Heart to Heart’, a variety show where you five will have to make a girl fall for you guys to prove that in the future, you’ll be capable to take care of your girlfriend. Whoever the girl falls for wins,” Bae Hee continued.

“What do we win?” Gongchan asked.

Bae Hee shrugged. “The girl, I guess.” Bae Hee her heel and continued down the path, as the boys gaped. They would have to make a girl fall for them???!?