Day 1– New house, 11:46 am.

♡━Heart to Heart; season 1 ft. B1A4

 

Day 1– New house, 11:46 am.

“I’m not really good at getting girls,” Sandeul admitted.

“Neither am I,” said Gongchan. 

“I’m going to get her for sure~” Baro boasted, proudly.

“Don’t be so ahead of yourself. She’s probably wanting someone sweet and quiet, unlike you,” said CNU, nudging the rapper. Baro stuck his tongue out.

“I wonder what she looks like,” Jinyoung said, aloud.

“I hope she’s not ugly...one of us has to end up with her,” said Baro, wrinkling his nose.

The five sat at the new house’s dining table, contemplating about their situation. The mystery girl was said to arrive anytime soon, maybe even that moment she was walking up the dirty driveway.

“Boys,” Bae Hee said, sticking her head into the room, “she’s here.”

The five immediately sat straight up. Bae Hee’s head disappeared again and they heard her voice in the hallway. “Ah, hello! Come in! They’re waiting for you in the dining room.”

Baro felt uneasy and nervous. Maybe CNU was right, he shouldn’t be so cocky. Jinyoung’s usually dry hands became moist from the sweat. Gongchan was mumbling a song under his breath. CNU felt his hands begin to shake. Sandeul just leaned his chin on his palm, telling himself to calm down.

A slender and pretty girl walked into the room, and all heads turned. It was like there was a light emanating from behind her, like an angel. Her hair was a dark brown-red and her large, dark, doe-like eyes were her best feature. She had small lips and a slim nose. Beautiful.

“This is Park Jaehwa. Can you introduce yourselves, boys?” Bae Hee asked.

The five boys shot up from their chairs, bowing in sync. “Annyeong, I’m B1A4’s leader, Jinyoung,” Jinyoung chirped, his voice slightly shaking.

“Hello, I’m the vocalist and lead rapper, Shin Dong Woo, but call me CNU,” CNU said, introducing himself.

“Annyeong haseyo, noona, I’m Sandeul, the main vocalist of B1A4~” Sandeul said, trying hard not to seem nervous.

“I’m the group’s charismatic rapper, Baro,” Baro said, with a smile.

“I’m Gongchan, the maknae! It’s nice to meet you noona~” Gongchan piped.

Jaehwa beamed, flashing a blindingly bright smile. “Is it my turn to introduce myself? Ah, well, my name is Jaehwa Park. I’m a part-time ulzzang and I just graduated college.”

“How old are you?” Gongchan asked.

Jinyoung gave Gongchan a strange look, since it was rude to ask a woman what her age was. Gongchan saw Jinyoung at the corner of his eye and smiled mischievously. Jaehwa understood was going on and laughed. Baro’s eyes lit up as he heard her giggle. It was the cutest thing he’d ever heard!

“It’s okay, Jinyoung-oppa,” Jaehwa said. “I’m twenty years old. My birthday is October 22, 1992.”

“Oh, I’m older than you,” Baro commented. “So am I!” Sandeul added.

“I guess I’m only a noona to Gongchan,” Jaehwa said, smiling a little. Gongchan blushed. “Ah, that’s fine with me, Jaehwa-noona,” he said.

Jaehwa beamed and turned to CNU, who stood next to Jinyoung. “When’s your birthday?” she asked him.

“June 6, 1991. Just a year older,” CNU replied, grinning. Jaehwa nodded. Jinyoung saw CNU’s eyes sparkle and then he immediately felt jealous. He wanted her to talk to him!

“And you?” Jaehwa asked, turning to Jinyoung.

“N-November 28–no, I meant, the eighth! Ah, ugh, I mean, November eighteenth, 1992–no, 199–”

“–He meant to say November 18, 1991,” Sandeul said. Jinyoung turned bright red. 

Jaehwa tilted her head to look at Sandeul, and gave him an ‘OK’ sign, winking. Sandeul’s heart fluttered. Jinyoung felt like he was already losing to his own group members. Why did they have to be so naturally cool around Jaehwa, while he was already going crazy?!

“I’ll be staying in the hotel nearby,” Jaehwa said. “I really appreciate meeting you guys; you all are really sweet. I’ll see you later.”

Jaehwa gave a short wave and then left with Bae Hee. “Lucky! She gets room service while we have to clean this place ourselves!” Gongchan said, pouting.

Jinyoung just stared at his feet, in utter embarrassment. “Dongsaeng is so pretty~” Sandeul sang, in tune to SHINee’s Replay. “She’s really polite too..I like her,” CNU said.

Jinyoung felt his heart nearly rage. “I-I like her too!” he randomly burst out. All four boys stared at Jinyoung, processing what he had just said.

“I think we all do, hyung,” Baro said, quietly.