My Extended 18th Birthday

My Romantic Boyfriend, Lee Taemin

I arrived at the ball room and every thing was perfect. I got ready in the hotel ball room and I went down to the ballroom. My friends got ready in the hotel room with their dates also (we rented out 3 rooms). I looked at myself at the glistening walls in the lobby and I looked gorgeous. 

315299_10150294286527205_156739572204_82

 

It's what I have always dreamed of. I looked at Taemin and he had a nervous look on his face. I wrapped my arm around his and the doors opened. We took another quick glance at each other and we walked in. We looked perfect and I just knew it. Everyone took quick photos and the flashes took me by surprise. I kind of jumped but it was good that nobody noticed. (This is totally going on Instagram). We walked pass the other SHINee members and they held up thumbs up. I just smiled and went on. We reached the end of the room half way and the slow music came on. Taemin and I finally stopped dancing when the music stopped so suddenly. We did all the traditional things and the night was finished. We all left after all the other guests left. My family and Taemin left at midnight. We dropped Taemin off at his house which was about 15 minutes from the hotel. 

 

"Bye babe!"

"Bye Tae! Love you!~"

"Love you~~"

 

When we reached our house, I got ready to sleep. In a couple of minutes I was asleep. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

 

~~The next day(morning)~~

 

I woke up and saw Taemins angelic face right beside me. I kinda jumped when I saw his face 0.0

Because you know.. I was still sleeping and he was just right beside me.

"Taemin! Don't scare me like that! I could have gotten a mini heart attack!"

"Sorry! You're cute when you are scared" :D

"Yeah thanks.. So how did you get in here anyway"

"Your Mom just let me in.."

"Oh.. So what are we doing today?"

"Today, we are going to...... LOTTE WORLD!"

"Really? Then let me get ready first!"

"Wait, since I'm your boyfriend, can't I stay here and watch you change?"

"Downstairs, now."

"Urgh. Fine. I'll miss you~!"

"Yeah.. mhmm.."

I wore something cute but comfortable. Taemin and I arrived at Lotte world at 2pm and rode plenty of rides. We both got some churros and popcorn which were delicious. We left at 6pm and we went to a fancy schmancy restaurant. 

 

We both ordered the Alfredo Chicken pasta. I got water and Taemin got soda. When the wonderful night ended, Taemin gave me a couple ring.

 

the ring

"They're couple rings. Promise me that we'll be together forever, until we get married. I love you"

*sniffle* "Aww! Taem, I love you too!"

I gave him a big bear hug that knocks him on the ground.

We both get back up and he puts the ring on your middle finger and you both smiled like dorks.(:

Now people know that we were both bf/gf.