Bright, Sunny day!

My Romantic Boyfriend, Lee Taemin

You and Taemin had a day out in the morning!! In Seoul, in a park, holding hands, laughing. having fun! Lets move on.....

 

Your House:

**Knock knock** Your mom opens the door and calls you out. You do the finishing touches on your outfit and add a cream colored lace bow. "OMO! _____ you look great!" Taemin exclaimed. "Thanks.. So you ready?" you asked. "Yes!". You both left and headed for the park. You both held hands while walking. Every other couple envied you both because you guys were the cutest couple! Anyway, you arrive at the park and go on the swings.

 

At the park:

"_____ lets go on the swings!" Taemin said. You agreed and, since you were small enough to fit on the baby swing, he plopped you on it. "Taemin why am I in the baby seat?!" you asked, unimpressed. "Because you're my baby^^" he responded. Taemin started to push you and you already went up high "Taemin! Not so high!" you screamed. Good thing you both were the only ones in the park. Taemin didn't listen to you and instead of doing the regular swing, he did a underdog. He pushed you forward on the swing as high as he could and he let go. You swung so high you could land in the United States. You, apparently, was screaming like a maniac. Taemin was laughing as hard as possible. An elderly couple passed by and thought you two were adorable. He stopped you and he carried you out of the baby swing. You two went to his home.

 

Taemins House:

You two arrive at Taemins house and he brought out popcorn, iced tea, and a movie. You two were going to watch "Jaws" When you got to the part when Jaws was going to eat the Captain, Taemin screamed like a girl, which made you giggle. "Calm down, Taemin..." you said. "What?! That wasn't me..." he said. After the movie, he got a little scared to be alone so you stayed over. You informed your parents about this "sleepover" and you went back home to get your clothes and other things.