Happy Birthday! Saranghae~~

My Romantic Boyfriend, Lee Taemin

(The next few years) You woke up early today to get ready for a special day. Today was your birthday and your super hot boyfriend Lee Taemin wanted to throw a surprise party for you. You go down stairs and everything is quiet. Then a pair of hands suddenly grabs a hold of your waist. You scream like a Llama is going to bite your head off. 

"WHOA! Calm down! It's just me!" It was Taemin. 

"What?! How did you get in here?!" I asked impatiently

"Didn't I tell you I was going to throw a party for you?" He replied back.

"Now close your eyes and open them when I say GO!" He said

He led you into the kitchen and you heard slight whispers. He tried to position you and this took a while to do because most of the lights were off. "GO!" He yelled. The lights were all in a flash. You were so surprised when atleast 40 people were singing Happy Birthday in Korean. The cake seemed a little bit large considering I was turning 18 (in the philippines, turning 18 means that you have turned into an adult. The family is filipino and korean) "Happy Birthday ______! Saranghae~~" He said happily. "Awww.. You did this all for me?" I asked. "Neh! With the help of your parents and a decent amount of your family and the SM Family" He said in an adorable tone. We had some of the cake and everyone left. Taemin left last and you got ready to get to the reserved Hotel Ball Room.