Visiting Joon Appa

Operation: APPA {Season 2}

The MBLAQ family goes to visit Joon, the four dads spilt into teams each team taking a child. GO and Seungho had Tae Kyung. Cheondung walks through the station holding Se Kyung with Mir walking beside them. The trio get caught by a duo that became interested in her. Jonghyun and Key from SHINee. Se Kyung shyly looks away as they try to talk to her but that doesn't stop them. They continue trying to win over the little girl.

"Who's this?"

"Kim Se Kyung", Cheondung smiles, "My daughter"

Se Kyung hides her face in Cheondung's shoulder, "Oh! Kyuute!"

"Key Oppa", he smiles trying to play with her.

"Do you like Key Oppa or Jonghyun Oppa?", Mir asks.

Se Kyung points to Cheondung making the two SHINee members a bit upset asking her to pick again with her not picking anyone this time. Mir tells the SHINee members about their son. Se Kyung gets Cheondung to keep walking with Jonghyun following them. Mir notices he's being left so he chases them.

"Ppoppo", Jonghyun instists.

Se Kyung shakes her head no hiding her face. Jonghyun gives up going back to his bandmate. Leaving the two MBLAQ dads to continue theirr search for Joon's dressing room. They manage to find it with little help from the passing people who only seemed interested in Se Kyung.

"Se Kyung ah! Did you come here to see me?", Joon asks.

Se Kyung silently nods, "Ppoppo"

Joon smiles big as Se Kyung kisses his cheek. Joon takes Se Kyung from Cheondung only to have her whine. He quickly apologizes giving her back to Cheondung. Mir and Cheondung wait in the audience meeting up with Seungho and GO. The family watches as Joon preforms. While Joon preforms Tae Kyung shouts Appa fighting making the set break into laughter. Silent Se Kyung sits with her tiny eyes glued to Joon as he preforms. After the recording the five go home together. Se Kyung still clings to Cheondung but she answers Joon when he talks to her.

"Se Kyung ah, do you like Mir Appa or Joon Appa?"

"Joon Appa"

Joon laughs, "Se Kyung ah, do you like Joon Appa or GO Appa?"

"Joon Appa"

Mir tries, "Se Kyung ah, do you like Joon Appa or Seungho Appa?"

"Joon Appa"

Joon bounces in his seat enjoying the attention from Se Kyung. However Tae Kyung seems to lose interest in Joon after spending time with Seungho and GO. Mir sits beside Cheondung trying gain Se Kyung attention but the little girl ponits to things outside having Cheondung explain them.

"Seungho Appa, what are we eating?"

"Are you hungry?", GO asks.

"Ye"

"What do you want to eat?"

"....Se Kyung ah", Cheondung laughs.

"What?"

"Se Kyung ah said she just wants food"

Joon smiles, "What kind do you want?"

"All"

The dads laugh trying to decide what to feed the twins. Se Kyung just food not specfic kind while Tae Kyung seemed picky about what he wanted. The PD gives the dads a challenge with the prize being the ingredients and recipe to food the picky eater Tae Kyung will eat. The PD plays a song telling them that hey have to repeat it. Mir and Cheondung recongizes the voice of the person singing. It was Se Kyung. The dads attempt to sing the song with only GO succeeding after several tries. GO cooks up the food, the seven happily eat together. Mir bugs the twins with them giving food to make go away.