Learning the Twins Take 2

Operation: APPA {Season 2}

The MBLAQ dads sit around with Tae Kyung beating on Mir. Only four of the five sit before the camera, Cheondung has a schedule. The dads look over at Se Kyung playing by herself out of the camera shot. The twins haven't noticed the missing member even the one twin who adores him hasn't noticed. Se Kyung seems busy with her drawing to notice Cheondung missing while Tae Kyung sems too busy abusing Mir.

"Se Kyung ah, come to Appa", GO smiles.

Camera men burst into laughter, "She said he's not here"

"Come to the Appa you like second"

Camera men burst into laughter once more, "She said he's not here"

The MBLAQ dads collapse under their daughter's rejection. Tae Kyung runs over to Seungho lightly hitting his lap. Seungho smiles as the toddler laughs. The four dads focus on getting to know their son. As the trio try talking to Tae Kyung, Joon sneaks over to the quiet Se Kyung. She barely looks up at him as he sits beside her. He smiles seeing her picture; It's a picture of the MBLAQ dads and the twins.

"Se Kyung ah, do you know my name?", Joon does aekyo, "Cute Appa"

"Cheondung Appa"

"...Aneyo, who am I?"

Se Kyung ignores Joon continuing her picture, a defeated Joon returns to the others. Seungho goes over next to try to get Se Kyung over into the camera shot. She hands the finished drawing to Seungho. He tries to talk with her but Se Kyung doesn't really respond. She starts a new drawing silently with the other dads busy with Tae Kyung.

"Is this Appa's?"

Se Kyung silently nods, "Who are these people?"

Se Kyung points to the trio of MBLAQ dads, Seungho smiles trying to confirm. Focused on the picture Se Kyung only answers his questions with a nod or shake of her head. The other dads seem too interested in Tae Kyung. Se Kyung looks up from her picture at Seungho. The others dads look over as Se Kyung hands Seungho one of her crayons.

"You want me to draw?"

"Ye"

"What should I draw?", Seungho smiles.

Se Kyung points to GO leaving Seungho to attempt the task with the toddler to draw around him. The leader sighs as Joon tries to win over Se Kyung with no success. The four decide to do another affection test with the two kids. Tae Kyung of course is the first to pick. Tae Kyung's first place MBLAQ appa is Lee Joon! The four convince Se Kyung to pick a dad, Se Kyung runs to Seungho. Tae Kyung picks another dad as Seungho enjoys Se Kyung attention. The next one turns out to be Tae Kyung's punching bag Mir. Seungho explains to Se Kyung who sits in Seungho's lap pointing to Joon.

"Joon Appa?"

Se Kyung nods making Joon run over to her. Seungho laughs as she hides from Joon. The quiet girl is told to pick another appa leading her to pick Mir. The trio teases GO about being last when Joon makes a comment; 'Seungho told her to pick an appa not umma'. The Kim twins point to GO hearing the word umma. The three burst into laughter as the twins quickly label GO as their mother. Seungho whispers to the quiet girl only to have to run back to her drawing's off camera.

"Se Kyung ah, come to GO umma"

Se Kyung shakes her head no leading the group to question her but Tae Kyung distracting the four dads with a sudden bit of aekyo. The four are unable to get her to come back into the camera shot with Se Kyung avoiding the MBLAQ appas soon Tae Kyung joins her. With the troublesome Tae Kyung sitting beside his sister taunting Joon.