The Last Mission

Operation: APPA {Season 2}

"Another mission?"

"What is it this time?"

GO opens the envelope with a sigh; Film a trip to the amusement park you will fail if the children don't appear in the recordings. The idols look at each other cautious. The PD tells them the punishment; The season will end. The five suddenly look nervous but they set out anyway. The popular dads walk carrying one of the twins as well as a camera. They spend the entire day going from ride to ride with the children. Se Kyung seems to open up bit more than normal with all the dads. Cheondung quickly loses his camera to Se Kyung with Mir losing his camera to Tae Kyung. Seungho focuses his camera on the cute little filmmakers. The other dads seem to film everything and anything. Soon their day of fun ends as they return to the dorms with their manager and the PD grabbing the cameras. The dads play with the twins as they await the news.

"GO Appa why did they take the cameras?", Se Kyung sighs.

"They'll look through what we filmed"

"Is that why we had fun?", Se Kyung asks.

"Ye"

"Why does Joon Appa look so sad?", Se Kyung asks.

"Ppoppo", Joon sighs.

Se Kyung kisses Joon making him smile a bit. The five dads try to keep happy expessions as they wait on the results. The children seem to have opened their heart to the MBLAQ appas. Each member could feel the weight of the broadcast on their shoulders.

"Tae Kyung! Come to Umma"

"Umma!", Tae Kyung runs to his mother.

"Se Kyung...come to umma"

"Can I come back to see the Appas?", Se Kyung pouts.

"Come here"

Se Kyung slowly goes over to her mother. The PD comes over to give them the results. Out of all the cameras only GO and Seungho filmed the children. Since it was only two cameras the crew pronounce it a fail. The five dads were given a chance to tell the twins goodbye before they left.