Chapter 5

What Is Love?

*Once again sorry for the long wait ^^" my keyboard is broken so I'm over my friend's house using hers....at 7:05 AM e_e please excuse any mistakes.

You slammed the door behind you and locked it placing your back against the door clinging onto the doorframe. Baekhyun’s hit raddled the door hinges; you could feel his frustration starting to build up.  

“I can’t hide in here forever…he’s going to find a way in eventually.” You said panicked pacing back and forth.
“…And I can’t leave just leave Tao out there all by himself. Oh god what am I going to do?”

You rubbed your fingers through your hair; something caught your eye on the floor, Tao’s clothes. You dropped to your knees frantically going through them.  

“Come on, come on! I know he must have something in here that can help me.”  

Digging through his pockets you felt a cold metal object, revealing it you smiled with joy. It was a small handgun.  

“Oh, if I wasn’t in a life or death situation Tao you would be in so much trouble--“
At that very moment the door knob went flying across the bathroom. You could see Baekhyun peeking through the door hole.

“Surprise. Surprise. “He laughed pushing the door open with ease. 

You stood up facing him your heart raced as you hid the gun behind you. You stared at Baekhyun; it had been so long since you last seen him, the warm sweet look in his eyes changed. The Baekhyun you knew was nowhere to be found. You took a step back.

“I want to make this easy as possible, so just come with us and we won’t have to use force.”  Baekhyun said holding his hand out.

You two stood there in silence for a moment.

” How did we even end up in a situation like this, Hung Zi Tao?”  

“Why can’t you just leave us be? Is this the life you even want to live, being controlled by SM like little puppies obeying to their every will? "

Baekhyun laughed and walked towards you slowly.

“Listen, you haven't even scratched the surface of what's going on here, so stop trying to "help" me. If Tao wasn't so stupid  to fall in love with a like you we wouldn't be here now would we?"

Baekhyun stood face to face with you and gave a sarcastic smirk. You smacked him your words shook as you spoke.

"How dare you call me out of my name!--" at that moment Baekyun's hand struck your face.

"B-I-T-C-H." . . ." he yelled at you.

At that very moment you two were rolling around on the ground fighting like elementary children, it reminded you of all those times you two would play fight over a silly argument. Kicking Baekyun away from you the gun fell out. He looked at you and went for it, you kicked it across the bathroom towards the ajacent room and pushed his face out of the way. Almost grabbing it Baekyun grabbed you feet at pulled you back.Not moving fast enough Baekyun got it.

He quickly turned around pointed it directly at your face.

"Stand up."

You did as you were told and followed him into the other room.