Chapter 6

What Is Love?

A/N *i've finally given "you" a name (laughs) Myung Li. 

You stared into the dark barrel of he gun, then glanced over at Baekhyun's face. He had an irritated expression locked on it. 

"Go to the other room." 

As you walked slowly to the door and turned the loose knob you felt the barrel press against your back. 

"Don't try anything sneaky...."he whispered to you as he gave you a rough push.


As you stepped into the roomyou were shocked to see how badly the room was messed up. You looked over at Tao who was standing face to face to Chanyeol. with guns pointedto both of their faces. Tao looked over at you.

"Myung Li!"

Tao turned torwads you. 

"Na ah ah." Baekhyun teased as he pointed the gun to back of the your head.

"Don't hurt her."

"Drop it if you don't want her brain on the floor then."

Tao put the gun on the floor and raised his hands in the air. Chanyeol laughed as he picked it up walking over to Baekhyun. 

"Are you really about to risk your life for this girl?" 

Tao glared at Chanyeol.

"Ah, Chanyeol let's just get this over with and kill them." Baekhyun whined, then pushed you over to Tao.

Tao began to step back slowly torwards the window.

"You trust me right?" Tao said squeezing your hand tighter.

"Yeah..." 

"When I count to 3 hug me."

"WHAT WHY--?"

"1."
"2"

"TAO WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO-"

"3"

Tao grabbed your hand and yanked you into his arms and threw himself off the edge. You wrapped your arms around him tightly and shut your eyes. 
 
“IS HE CRAZY?!” 
 
As you both slammed hard into the top of a large garbage can, Tao released you rolling off of the top falling on the ground. You looked up and saw Baekhyun and Chanyeol looking down and disappear behind the broken glass.  
 
“T-Tao?” you rolled over and grabbed his hand, squeezing it,he let out a moan.
 
“Tao get up…we have to go…they‘re coming.” your voice cracked as you pulled yourself to your knees, as you stood up a sharp pain began in your back and leg. 
 
You griped at the pain as you took Tao’s arm and threw it over your shoulder.  As you limped down the narrow alley way you heard two familiar voices.
 
“They’re down this alley Baekhyun!”
 
Your heart began to race as their voices came closer. You looked around to find a hiding place. Looking around you found a small door and pushed it open. You slid inside of  the limited walking area and laid Tao against the wall and cracked the door to see.  
 
As Chanyeol and Baekhyun ran down the alley they suddenly stopped.
 
“The blood trail stops here.” Chanyeol said looking at the ground. 
 
Baekhyun looked up at the window putting his hand over his forehead. 
 
“A fall that immense he wouldn’t have made it that far.”
 
Chanyeol picked up a metal pole and walked over to some wooden crates that were stacked  up on top of each other and started breaking the wood with every hit he took at the crates. 
 
“WHERE THE F*** ARE THEY?!” he yelled throwing the pole , hitting the door.
 
“Ah forget it Chanyeol- ah!” Baekhyun said patting Chanyeol’s shoulder.
 
While they walked away you pulled your phone out of your shirt, surprisingly all of the damage to have was a crack along the screen.
 
You frantically tried to dial a number, you pressed the speaker button.
 
“Please press two to continue this call.”
 
You covered your phone up as Chanyeol turned around. He glanced around and slowly walked towards the small door and picked the pole up again.
 
You stepped back and crouched down next to Tao.  
 
“Oh crap, he found us!” 
 
Chanyeol’s long fingers slid in through the hole of what was suppose to be the knob to see if he could fit it through and his eye followed right after.
“It’s really dark in here.” 
 
“Come on lets go already, she‘s probably dead already from the gun wound!” Baekhyun yelled impatiently .
 
You looked down and searched your body for any wounds, and rubbed your side feeling the blood gush out. Then remembered hearing the gun go off right before Tao jumped. 
 
“Alright! Alright!” Chanyeol whined walking away. 
 
You gave a breath of relief and pulled your phone out again, and called the only person you could trust,Chen.
 
 
A/N : CHAPTER 7 will be up hopefully tomorrow! What do you guys think of this chapter?:D