Chapter 4

What Is Love?

Sitting on the bed you thought about the other members of EXO. You didn't know why but you felt worried and scared for them. If SM had pushed Tao to his limit that it made him leave, did they want to leave too? Where they willing to give up fame, just for one person? You sighed reaching for the picture of you and Tao.

 
"Is this the life I really want?" 
 
"Yeobo ,are you asleep? Tao asks emerging out of the bathroom with pants on.
 
You jump at the sound of his voice. Hiding the picture under your pillow standing up to face him.
 
"No, I was just...thinking."
 
Tao walked over , pulling you close to him. You at whined as the water from his hair started dripping on you.
 
"Oppa, stop that you're still wet!" 
 
"Oh stop."  he said as he rested his forehead on yours and closed his eyes.
 
Tao was quiet, he didn't move for a moment, As much as you wanted to push him away, your body felt stiff. Tao opened his eyes and breathed slowly.
 
"Don't worry about anything. Just trust me, like I trust you." he whispered to you.
 
Your face began to feel hot. You hated how Tao always knew what you were thinking whether you wanted him to or not. Tao kissed you and pushed your hair out of your forehead. 
 
"Baby, don't cry." (o3o)//
 
You wrapping you arms around him and kissed him passionately. Tao gripped you tightly, pushing you against the wall. As you separated your mouth to breathe, you could feel his hands slowly creep up your shirt.
 
"It's been months since I touched you like this, did you miss it?" he whispered into your ear.
 
You nodded.
 
"Then show me."
 
You felt your stomach drop as Tao grabbed you by your thighs and lifted you up against the wall. You left out a slight moan as he took your shirt off and kissed your collarbone. You could feel rubbing against your leg. 
 
 
Knock. Knock.
 
Startled, Tao dropped you. 
 
“Ouch, what was that for ?!” you yelled at him, rubbing your lower back.
 
Tao covered up your mouth. 
 
“Shhh, not so loud.”
 
Knock. Knock. Knock. Knock. 
The person seem to be more frantic and impatient.  You peeled Tao’s hand from your mouth , shooting him an irritated look. 
 
“Just one moment, please! “  you yelled as you stood up.
 
Tao grabbed your hand, giving you a pleading look not to answer it. 
 
“Relax, Tao everything will be fine, besides who could it possibly be?” you said slipping out of his grip.
 
Opening the door you were greeted by a maid with a cart. She was fairly tall with medium reddish brown hair, pinned up and had a wide smile on her face which was caked in makeup.
 
“Um, hello…” you squinted at her name tag.
 
“ Park Chan--” she covered it up and laughed. 
 
“It's just JaeSoon, may I come in?” her voice was very high pitched and had an unusual feel to it.
 
“Oh okay,” you said stepping aside letting her in.
 
Tao walked over and moved you out of the way. 
 
“If you don’t mind, may I ask why you are here?” Tao said spitefully crossing his arms.
 
Jaesoon looked him in the eyes as her smile grew bigger.
 
“As our guest , we wanted to bring you a welcoming gift.”  
 
You looked at the tray on the cart. It was surrounded by fake flowers and candies with a little sign on it that said , “Welcome” you frowned at the tray. 

"This is some welcome gift." 
 
You looked up at Jaesoon, unsure if this was all there was to it, she nodded for you to go on. Opening it glitter feel out and in big bold letters it read: “EXO is HERE. “ 
 
You looked up at Tao and you eyes widen, then it hit you. 
 
“Tao it's them--they're HERE!” you yelled trying to run, someone grabbed you from behind forcing a cloth over your mouth.

You began to kick as you tried your best not to breathe in. You stomped on his foot and bit his hand., making him release you, you ran torwards the bathroom.
 
At that very moment Chanyeol pushed the cart into Tao before he could run after you, and a wild Baekhyun (xD) rolled from under the cart chasing after you, sticking his foot in the door before you could close it. 
 
A/N : a;lgkhalgh I PRESSED THE WRONG BUTTON AND I PUBLISHED THE STORY EARLY ;---; Well you guys are lucky xD ENJOY WHILE I STRUGGLE WITH CHAPTER 5 ;w;