relations

Call me maybe

 

"Iiiin Korea," I mimicked his tone. Luhan grabbed my pillow and began to roll around on the bed.

"Ugh, Mimi don't tease me like that! I want you to come with me! I missed you when I was in Japan."

I walked to my dresser and pulled out a pair of white washed denim shorts and a baby pink tee. I picked my bra up from the floor and put it back on, dropping my bathrobe to the ground.

"Do you know how y you look."

"Shut up, Luhan." I pulled my jean shorts up and buttoned them.

"Make me, Minghua."

"Don't call me that," I huffed and pulled my shirt over my head.

"Then don't call me by my full name." the bed creaked as he stood up.

"Your name's only one syllable, it'd be awkward calling you Han."

"Then give me a nick name."

"I've got one," I sat at my vanity and began to wipe away my old make-up.

"What?" He came up and wrapped his arms around me.

"Luhan." I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Mimi~ come on. Please, I don't call you," he hesitated, "Minghua."

"Do you even know my last name?"

He mumbled something inaudible into my hair and didn't move a muscle. 

"It's Wu."

Luhan looked up, "Are you related to Kris and not telling me? Cuz I don't want two guys trying to kill me if I do something wrong." He laughed and pulled on my ponytail.

I laughed along with him as I continued to take off my make up and took out my contacts.

"I've been wanting to get rid of these things since the theater." I threw them in the little trash bin next to me and slipped on my glasses.

"I'll meet you over there, I need to brush my teeth."

"I'll wait." He wrapped his arms around my waist and we walked, no wobbled to the bathroom. "I feel like a penguin," I giggled as I reached out for my tooth brush. Luhan rested his head on my should while he waited.

"I need to spit," He lifted his head off my shoulder as I bent over and spit into the sink and rinse out my mouth.

"Ready?"

"mhmm."

I shut the door gently behind me. Poor thing has been abused all day, I don't want it to fall off it's hinges. Luhan was already at his door entering his pin number by the time I finished with mine.

I groggily made my way over to him.  My arms found their way around his stomach as I leaned into him, nearly knocking him over. We're both filled with tiredness and ready to crash be it on a pile a rocks or mound of fluffy clouds, I think anything would be comfy now. We walked into the apartment to hallway full of suicases.

"Luhan, is that you?" Xiumin popped his head from out of the kitchen. "Oh, you brought pukie with you. Good thing Baekhyun made extras. you better not vomit this on me." He walked out with a plate full of pancakes that looked delicious. They smelled heavenly too, but Luhan just hobbled to his room not paying a bit of attention.

"I don't think we're going to eat. Sorry," I followed Luhan into his room and leaving the door open. He was already in his boxer briefs laying face down on the bed.

"You aren't going to shove me off again are you?" I poked his side and he giggled, "No, I promise not to do that anymore."

He rolled onto his side to face me and held one of his arms up, telling me to come to him.