the perfect position

Call me maybe

lol I imagined Luhan looking like this pretty much the entire last chapter minus the mask


I fell asleep almost the instant my head hit Luhan's puffy pillow. God, his bed was the most comfortable thing in the world. No wonder he doesn't like to have other people on it, he'd probably never get his bed back. Luhan's iron grip caged me again as he pulled me close to him and pecked my lips.

"Goodnight," I kissed him back and snuggled into his chest. I was too tired to dream. Everything was black behind my eyes.

I woke up in an empty bed, but not an empty room, Lay was in there sitting on his bed, reading. "Good afternoon sleepy head."

"Afternoon?" I rubbed my eyes and sat up in Luhan's cloud like bed.

"Yeah, it's about three pm. Luhan's in the shower." I sat there and just looked around the room and Lay continued his reading. The room was pretty empty, but I didn't get a chance to really look in it the last time I was here. I was too busy talking to Luhan. There was actually a third bed, up against the same wall as the door on Luhan's side.

"Who's bed is that?"

"It's Kris's, and this is Minseok's but I'm staying here cuz Luhan and he are a little... off."

"Who's Minseok?" I turmed in the bed and looked at Lay. "Oh, uhm Xiumin... He doesn't really like the idea of Luhan dating the girl that he li- puked on him. So we traded rooms."

"Oh..." that's all I could say. So Xiumin doesn't like me. I looked down and started to pick at my nail polish, I just painted my nails the other day, but they already look a mess.

"Xiumin doesn't hate you, Mimi. He might feel awkward around you but I am pretty sure he doesn't hate you."

"He left me outside the front door for like an hour last week saying he was going to get Luhan for me."

"I didn't know that. He said it was some one handing out flyers." 

I slid out of the warm bed and pulled the pillow with me walking into the living room, looking for Xiumin. He was sitting with his back towards me on the couch with two other boys. Perfect position. I took a tight grip on the edge of the pillow and lifted it about my head. Kris walked into the living room from the half bathroom located near the kitchen.

"Mimi, what are you doing."

"Revenge," I swung the pillow and smacked him in the back of the head with it.

"What the hell!" He turned around and I hit him again.

"WHY THE DID YOU LIE TO ME!" I swung the pillow again, hitting his back as he stood up, completely unfazed.

"YOU'RE SUCH AN !" I hit him again, the boys sat around and watched some found it funny, others cringed at each blow I gave.

"I DIDN'T MEAN TO THROW UP ON YOU!!" I hit him again and again and again. I didn't stop and he just stood there, taking it all. Finally Kris grabbed the pillow from me and sat me down on the couch. I pulled my knees up to my chest and tucked my head in.

"Why do you hate me so much."

the room was dead silent and Lay had joined the crowed. I could hear the shower running, hopefully luhan heard none of this.

I looked up and Xiumin was sitting on the coffee table in front of me. Cautiously, he place one of his hands on my knee.

"You need to use a better pillow next time," he smiled and patted my knee. "It's just, well... uhm." The room fell silent again. everyone crowed around the sofa wanting to hear what their band mate had to say.

"Can you guys leave the room?"

"We already know what you're going to say. We're staying to see Mimi's reaction!" Tao threw his arm around me and rest his head on my shoulder. It's amazing how most of them feel so comfortable around me already. I feel bad for not knowing all there names yet. At least I know their stage names.

Xiumin groaned in portest, "Really?"

Tao shook his head.

"It's cuz I like you Mimi."

short boy said what? He likes me? whoa whoa whoa.


  

can I just tell you how much I lovvvvvvve Lulu in beanies?

he's just so ing cute! I wanna squish him

anyways I'm off to bed now~

leave my lots of wonderful comments to wake up to, yes?

Thank you

<3

Keyblers