Suprize ending

Call me maybe

A/N: Hello all! Thank you for readin and supporting. I know I ended the story but due to many requests and talking to some good friends, I have decided to make an additional ending! YAAAY! I hope you all enjoy it~ After this though, the story really will be over- on sequels. But I do plan on writing other stories. I have already started working on a SHINee Onkey short story called Gin and Tonic that I will be writing over the summer so plese, check that out if you're interested! If not, thank you again for supporting me! and Have a wonderful summer!

-Mimi's point of view-

Everything was black. All around me, darkness; but I could feel something heavy around my shoulders and something warm trickling down my forehead. Where am i? Lots of noises that sounded like an engine and wind  was all I could hear except for the heavy breathing in my right ear. The weight on my shoulders lifed as I began to move around and feel my surroundings. There were lots of smooth textures and something soft infront of me. It almost felt like leather but then the texture changed to something hard and smooth then back to the leather like stuff. I felt around to my side. To my left I felt nothing, no matter how far I reached until I was practically on my side and I felt something tugging at my lap and something hard pushing into my chest. 

Oh my gosh... I'm still on the plane! What time is it? I can't believe I slept that long... And what a strange dream I had too...

Frantically I patted myself down, looking for my phone which was more than likely dead by now. I found it i my front left pocket. I pressed the button on the side but it's screen refused to light up. Crap. How long have I been in here for it be dead? I know I had at least a quarter battery when we left and the flight isn't THAT long.... "Mimi-ya," a sleepy voice called out to me. It was Luhan, I wasn't alone! Maybe his phone was still working.

Just then, like a gift from hel, his phone started to sing. It wasnt his ringtone though. It was signalinn that it was turning of because it too is now dead.

"Mi....mi...wo ai...ni," Luhan turned in his seat and rested his head on me. Drool started to seep through my shirt. so that's what was dripping down my face. 

"Luhan," I shook his shoulder gentally, "you need to get up now. We need to get off the plane." I shook him a little harder

"Ugh, we're here already? Wait why is it so dark?"

I started to unbuckle my seatbelt. "I dont know Han, but I think we got left on the plane. But look, we're moving so that means something, right? Maybe the piolet is still on here." I stood up and reached overhead to grab our stuff, pulling it down with great force and almost knocking myself over.

"Mimi, be careful. You might hurt the little guy."

"Oh as if. She's gunna be tough like me, this is nothing."

"Hey, the doctor said no heavy lifting! Put that down Lu Mimi."

"Fine Mister Man! You carry all this then."

"I will." Luhan picked up the bags and shimmied down the aisle to the front of the plane. "Oh man, Mom is probably so worried about us. She probably thinks we missed the plane," he laughed and knocked on the door to the pit. 

there was muffling coming from inside and then the door swung open. "What the... Why are you two on the plane? How did you get on?"

I poked my head over Luhan's shoulder "I dont think we ever got off. We were flying from Seoul to Beijin and fell asleep."

The piolit laughed, "Wll you two sure are lucky. This plane was getting ready to head to Japan." He looked over his shoulder, "We're pulling up to the gate to pick up some passengers so you can get off there. But you'll have a long walk to go claim you baggage."

"That's ok. I'm glad we're still in China." Luhan laughed.

"you two can grab a seat and we'll let you know when it's safe to get out." The piolit smiled and went back into the pit and Luhan and I took a seat.

"Do you think your parents are still here?"

"Probably, knowing my mother. She'd wait a month if it meant seeing you again. I think she loves you more than me."

"Correction, I think she loves the baby more than you. I can't believe she's forcing me to stay here. I want to be in Korea. That place is more like home to me. and Jun really wants to be with the baby too..."

"Mom offered to let him stay when the baby arrives. Besides your parents are in Beijing now too."

"You're right." I sighed and Luhan and I sat in silence until we were told we could get off. we wondered through the corridors of the nearly empty airport seeing as it was close to 10:00 pm. We were on the plane for nearly 4 extra hours. 

After a while we found the baggage claim area and my in-laws who came running up to us and hugged us like they haven't see us in year when in actuality it was only a month.

My mother-in law grabbed my by the stomach as squealed with excitement, "Do you know the gender yet? Do you have a name picked out?"

I took Luhan's hand and placed the other on top of my stomach. "We're having a girl," I smiled. "We're naming her Lizzy."