What is going on ?

Haru Haru

Luhan has now finally realized what Sehun was talking about as he hasn't been seeing everyone in school lately . Wondering where the hell they were . He got mad as they are not telling him anything . He saw Kairi and Kris so he stopped them 

Luhan : Hey *gives a little hand wave*

Kairi : What do you want this time EX-Bestfriend *stressing out the EX*

Kris : Luhan what do you want this time , the last time I remember you didn't care .

Luhan : I just wanted to know what was going on , where everyone has been , since I haven't seen you guys around school .

Kris : Oh we been here , just you are to busy with Meimei .

Kairi : Yea .

Both of them walked away , bumping into Luhan's shoulder both side . Luhan ruffles his hair as he was getting fustrated . He suddenly hears a girl's voice , he thought he saw Hyewon , he smiled out of nowhere , as Hyewon runs into this arms , she just went right through him , being shocked he looked in front and behind him . He was thinking what just happened , but it was only Meimei . Luhan slapped himself , Meimei looked at her boyfriend weird . Luhan again didn't care just walked off with Meimei .

School was over , Xiumin decided to go visit Hyewon and bringing her ddeobbokki , they ate it together and talking just regularly , there was no love or anything , Xiumin just felt like he needed to help and protect Hyewon , as he has known her from somewhere . 

Luhan not understanding anything decided to text Kairi for over almost 2 months now , he wanted to talk to Kairi privately .

To: Kairi
From : Luhan

Hey Kairi can we talk . I really need to discuss something with you .

To : Luhan
From : Kairi

What is ther to talk about , there's nothing no more between the three of us Luhan , so just go and be happy with Meimei for the rest of your life !!!!!!!!!!!

Luhan sent her another text but got no reply , he now is mad at himself for not contacting his best friends , now realizing it , he hasn't even seen Hyewon for almost 2 month now . He wonder where she could be . He asked many people , but all he got in return was "She's out of country now " , "you haven't heard ?" , "I thought you didn't care " and so on . He ruffled his hair again for the nth time . It was dark now . The boys visited Hyewon earlier but left early as they also had plans need to be done . The next day was the weekend already . Luhan decided to text , call and see if Hyewon would anser , but to his dismay he did not get anything .