What has happened between that month .

Haru Haru

This chapter is going to be what happened when Hyewon was in the hospital

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So during the whole month the EXO boys has seen that Kris has gone out more and more lately and coming back late , they all share a apartment , all of them are rich so they wanted to be independent and talked to their parents about moving out and sharing a house with the other boys . Their parents knowing how they are agreed , seeing they can already take care of themselves .

Seeing Kris going out everyday , the boys (excluding Luhan) thought of following Kris , once they did they reached Seoul Hospital , thinking what the heck Kris would be doing at this place . Them all jumping to conclusion thinking Kris has some kind of illness and is keeping it a secret an isnt telling them . So being really curious they thought of going home and just wait to ask will make Kris spill everything .

It was dark and all the boys were pacing back and forth , Luhan and Kris aren't home yet . Once Kris got in the house the boys rushed over to him , tackled him down and dragged him to the living room . They all looked at each other and was wondering who should asked first . Kris being dumbfounded said 

Kris : What's going on ?

No one answered him at all .

Kris : Are you guys going to say anything or no ? If not then I'm going to take a shower and head to bed .

Everyone stopped him and dragged him back to the sofa . Suho being the oldest started first

Suho : So uhmm Kris......do you ......have anything...to uhm tell us ?

Being curious everyone was worried about Kris's answer , scared of what if Kris said is really what they thought . Kris not knowing what the heck they are talking about asked 

Kris: What the heck are you guys talking about ?

Tao being the impatient one asked as his favorite hyung isn't telling him anything

Tao: WESAWYOUGOINGINTOSEOULHOSPITALANDAMTHINKINGTHATYOUHAVESOMEKINDOFILLNESSANDAREN'TTELLINGUSANYTHING

Tao saying all in one breathe regained his prosture , and catching his breath .

Kris not understanding what his dondsaeng just said thought for a second and started laughing . Everyone looked at Kris and thought he was really ill as he just started lauging out of no where . 

Chanyeol : Kris this is not a laughing matter no more . Now tell us if you have an illness or not !!!!

Kris: Look guys I don't have some type of illness and is not going to die . I'll show you why I have gone to Seoul Hospital tomorrow , now all of you guys go rest .

Right after KRis had said that Luhan came right in the door and saw everyone sitting in the livingroom and thought what the heck is going on .

Luhan : Hey everyone , what's up ?

No one answered and just left , as they also noticed the change in Luhan as he has started to ignore them and hang out more with Meimei and only barely spend time with them . Everyone just went to their room .

It was the next day and everyone was eager to see what Kris was going to show them . As they go to Seoul Hosptial (excluding Luhan ) went to the room where Kris went and saw that there were two people in there , one of the hospital bed in the patient gown and one sitting and laughing while sitting on the sofa scooted next to the bed , as Hyewon and Kairi heard someone opening the door they turned their heads and were shocked that the Kingkas were there , being shocked and kinda frightened the two tried to scoot away from them , and the boys seeing how they are kinda felt bad , because they had bullied them . And also remembering their faces they felt really bad . So they just kinda stayed by the door not daring to scoot any closer . 

Kris : Hi babe . *smiles cheekily to Kairi , making her blush*

Hyewon : I so smell love in the air . Do you guys too ? Asking the Exo boys

Xiumin : Uhm .... uhh yea *scratching the back of his neck *

Hyewon  saw and soften a bit and let out a chuckle barely audible but everyone heard .

All thinking : *she has a cute chuckle*  . All of them soften a bit .

Hyewon : Guys come in and don't just stand there at the door , I don't bite .

Sehun and Tao being the youngest rushed a little to Hyewon and said hi to her .

Sehun&Tao : Hi noona *giving Hyewon their aegyo*

Hyewon being so shocked was shocked and didn't say anything . Sehun and Tao thinking they scared her backed away , Hyewon seeing their reaction she started laughing . Kairi and Kris saw her laughing and thought maybe the guys should be here to help entertain her . 

Hyewon : You two are so cute * also using aegyeo without even trying*

Sehun and Tao : NOONA YOU ARE SO CUTE !

Sehun: NO she's my noona

Tao : NO SHE'S MY NOONA!

The two started arguing over who Hyewon is the noona to them . Hyewon laughing , told the two to stop and told them that she is both their noona's , both decide to agree and talked to her , soon after the rest joined in . Suddenly Chen wanted to ask something .

Chen : Uhm Hyewon ...

Hyewon : Yea ? *looking at Chen *

CHen : If you don't mind ...... why ...are you here ?* looking down *

Hyewon : *chuckling* Chen no need to be ashamed , I'm actually here because .... I have an illness ... Leukemia . *looking away with little tears forming*

Chen seeing her tears sliding down her face , he wipes them away . 

CHen : look we will be here for you , if we had known in the beginning we would have never bullied you or Kairi .

Everyone : Yea .

Baekhyun : We will get through it together *hwaiting sign *

They all talked and laughed together but something caught Lay's eyes . He saw Kris and Kairi looking at each other and their hands were not on the bed but one hand under it . 

Lay : Hey guys , *everyone looked at Lay* , *also Lay looking really intensely to Kairi and Kris*

Kris and Kairi looked away and Lay saw that they both were avoiding Lay's eyes , being the observant one , he sneakily ran to their side of the bed and grabbed out their hands , so their suprise not even knowing that Lay was there blushed as everyone saw them holding hands .

Xiumin : Oh look love in the air . Kris finally settled down ,and with a cute and pretty one .

Tao : NOONA ! Yes !

Everyone clapped . It was dark so everyone left , while Xiumin decided to stayed a little and  talked with Hyewon for a bit until she fell asleep and she did . This went on until a month has passed , while that whole month all of them got so close . Probably even closer than Luhan, Hyewon and Kairi were .