Time To Go - Final

Haru Haru

It was the end of the month already , and today was the day Hyewon and her family will be moving to the states for her surgery , they were notified the beginning of the week . Packing and sending items off to the states already , Chihoon deciding to trasfer back to the states as well . He didn't want to leave Hyewon and his parent just by themselves and he had alot of catching up with the family .

Hyewon not telling the boys and Kairi that she was leaving , secretly asked Chihoon to take her to her school and get her transfer papers and leave everyone a letter . Hyewon took her time last night to give everyone them their letters . She was sad to tell them , thinking she should just leave peacefully without telling them , but couldn't as well . She had to say her goodbyes before she takes off to the states .

Hyewon looked through the classroom and knew that they were on their lunch break so she took her time quickly as it was near her time to get to the airport , she went to everyone's class and told the teacher's to give them the letters .

Hyewon : Seonsaengnim please give these letters to them . 

Seonsaengnim : I will .  I was notified by the principle and am really sad to hear about it . Hope when you come back you will be as healthy as ever .

Hyewon : Thank you seonsaengnim *gives her teacher a hug and left*

LUnch was now over and everyone headed back to their class , as the students were heading to their class , they noticed someone with cap and shades on , wondering who she could be . But to after that they just left to class . On the way Hyewon bumped into Luhan .

Hyewon : *covering * I'm sorry *walks away*

Luhan : It's ok *looking at the figure in front of him , who just walked away*

Luhan kept looking at the figure wondering how come that person looked so familiar , he walked off not caring then . But then once he got to the class he finally remembered the shades , the shades he bought to only two person : Hyewon and Kairi

How did he know ? He recognized the signatures and logo on it . (LHK and the EXO sign)

He ran to the person thinking it could be Hyewon as he had not seen her for almost 2 month . Not being able to catch her tried looking for her incase she hasn't left the school . But to his luck he did not find her and just left to class . Getting to class he saw Kairi running out of the class crying , looking out the door he also saw the exo boys running the way Kairi did too . Confused the seonsaengnim came up to him and gave him the letter Hyewon has written him .

Seonsaengnim : Someone has written this letter to you , but made me promise them that to not give out the name who wrote it . *walks back to her desk*

Luhan opening the letter ....

Meimei : Oppa ! *jumps on him* What's you got there ? *trying to look *

Luhan : It's nothing , *as he crumbled the paper and threw it in the trash can .*

Seonsaengnim seeing , went and picked up the letter . 

Seonsaengnim : I suggest that you keep this letter before you regret .

Luhan : Can't you just tell me what it is ?

Seonsaengnim : I don't know what is written in the letter , so find out for yourself . *with that left to her desk again*

Luhan being frustrated decided to uncrumble the paper and read the content . Seeing the handwriting , he instantly knew who wrote it .

 

Dear Luhan Oppa ,

 Oppa, I have something I kept from you for some quiet of times now . Just I didn't have the courage to tell you or anyone . I have leukemia and ....... I have liked you for a very long time now . Since we have been little I have always liked you , thinking one day you'll like me too . But to my dismay you didn't , you told me you only see me as a little sister and friend even before I can tell you I liked you . I even changed my style of outfit to your liking and start to be girly now . BUT you never see it . Seeing you being happy with Meimei sunbae , it makes me happy too , all I ever wanted was for you to be happy . Sometimes I wish that I could be her instead . But knowing I can't , I have decided to let my feelings for you go . As of now , I am leaving the states and leave every single feelings for you go . Not knowing if my surgery will pass or not , if it does and we happen to cross lane somewhere down the lanes of our lives , I just want to see a smile on your face , and if I don't make it pass my surgery , always remember I will be above watching over you and your life down the lane . Luhan oppa SARANGHAE ! 

 LOVE ,

Jung Hyewon

 

Luhan seeing the letter was shocked and had tears forming in his eyes , ran out of the class running after Hyewon . Once he got to the front of the school , he saw the gang but only to see them coming back to the school , seeing Kairi crying out her eyes . Kairi went up to Luhan and slapped him and threw the bracelet to him .

Kairi : Damn you Luhan how could you not see it ! HYEWON LOVED YOU SINCE LITTLE ! Here's your damn bracelet you and miemie have , she was the one who pushed Hyewon down the stairs , and has been gone for almost two months now was because of your precious girlfriend , you may not believe your ex bestfriend , but ask her yourself if she still has the bracelet . *walks away*

Luhan looked down with shame and sadness , he then saw the bracelet , he picked it up and his friends came along .

Kris : Hyung you screwed up big time . *walks away going after Kairi*

Lay : Hyung I am really disappointed in you , how can you be so blind *also walks away*

Everyone walked away from him heading back to the school building . The last one was Sehun .

Sehun : Hyung *sighs* I really liked noona , and by seeing the looks in her eyes I knew she really liked you , but with you being to blind with the so called love from Meimei , you completely forgot about everyone , even the gang . Hyung you did really screw up this time . And hyung I know you probably won't trust me or believe me in this but I saw Meimei kissing one of the senior *shows him the picture and it was really meimei * *walks away*

Luhan : I really did screw up didn't I *looks up to the sky* We lived under the same sky Hyewon , we are bound to meet again , and when we do I'll make you smile and be the happiest girl . I promise .

Luhan going back to class still holding the bracelet , was about to turn when he saw something he would have never thought , he sees Meimei kissing one of the senior . He not believing it walked away . Getting to class , he was furious , but he acted like he wasn't , he was now ready to break up with Meimei .

Meimei pretending as she has come back from the girl's restroom came to her seat and tended to kiss Luhan , but he pulled back .

Meimei : What's wrong ?

Luhan : Meimei ..... do you still have bracelet I gave you ?

Meimei : Uhm uhm, yea....why ?

Luhan : Oh ok , may I see it ?

Meimei : Oh , that uhh , I ...I left it at ....uh uhm home . Yea I left it at home .

Luhan : But we promised not to take it off unless the other has found another person .

Meimei : I was taking shower and I didn't want it to get wet so I took it off ..... and and probaby to wear back on .

Luhan : Is  that so , then what is this ? *showing the bracelet*

Meimei : That is not mine . 

Luhan : How can it not be yours *yelling , getting the class attention*

Meimei : ........

Luhan : I take the silence as a yes then and can you prove of these *showing the picture of kissing the senior (pic Sehun showed him) and also the one he just took earlier)*

Meimei : Those .... t-those aren't me ! *yelling , getting frustrated and mad*

Luhan : If they aren't then why are you getting mad *trying to stay calm*

Meimei :........ because it isn't me !

Luhan : Meimei , it's over , stop trying to deny it now . 

Hearing the door opening , they all looked to the entrance only to see Sehun and one of the senior . 

Sehun : Are you sure Meimei that those picture weren't you ?

Meimei:  ......

Sehun : Why don't you tell her Taejin .

Taejin : Yea , those picture are us . All she wanted was fame and since she has gotten she planned to leave Luhan , and come to me .

Sehun : Meimei so was that true .?

Meimei : .......*looks down from everyone*

Luhan : I have never thought you could do that . WE ARE OVER ! Leave and get out of me and my friends face !

Meimei ran out the door crying , Taejin not following her 

Taejin : I am really and truly sorry , I promise this will never ever happen.

Luhan : Yea yea whatever .

Now with Hyewon and Chihoon they have already gotten to the airport with her parent waiting , Chihoon shook Hyewon for her to get up , being the stubborn one she didn't , so Chihoon had to use the technique he always did , 

Chihoon : Hey sis wake up .

Hyewon :*groans* No , go away

CHihoon : Stubborn as aways , I guess it'll have to do . Hyewon if you don't wake up I'm going to tell mom to take away your kpop albums.

After Hyewon hearing she woke up instantly .

Hyewon : NOOOOOO! *realizing they were at the airport * OPPA! *pouts*

Chihoon : I'm kidding , now get up it's almost time to go .

Hyewon : Ok , ok . *gets out the car *

THey meet with their parent and went to wait at the waiting area , to board . Hyewon was hestitant to call Kairi or not .

Chihoon : I know how you are feeling right now , just give them a call . 

Hyewon being deep in her thoughts didn't know that Chihoon took her phone and dialed Kairi , and Kairi picked up the first ring .

*PHONE CONVO*

Kairi : HYEWON WHERE ARE YOU ! *crying*

CHihoon : Oh Kairi , this is Chihoon oppa .

Kairi : Oh *sniffs * oppa , is is Hyewon t-there *trying to hide her sobs*

Chihoon : Yea she's here , here I'll pass her the phone , sis Kairi is on the other line 

Hyewon: WHAT?! *grabs the phone*

Kairi : .....Wonnie ......why ? why didn't you tell me ?

Hyewon : *trying to hold her crys* Riri I'm i'm sorry , I couldn't show you myself , cus if I did I'll see him , and I don't want to see him 

Kairi : Well you still have me to see atleast I' m st-...

*QUIET*

Luhan : Wonnie , this is Lulu oppa 

Hyewon :.....Eung

Luhan : Why didn't you tell me ?

Hyewon : ........

Luhan : Wonnie answer me , atleast......atleast let me ...hear your voice before you go .

Hyewon : Lulu oppa , I ....I will miss you very much .

Luhan : Why didn't you tell me ? *can hear sniffs*

Hyewon : I ... I couldn't ....seeing...seeing you happy with Meimei , I couldn't ruin ..your happiness *tears already b her eyes* . What kind of... of friend is that .

Luhan : If you told me... I would be the happiest man .

Intercom : PASSENGERS BOARDING THE PLANE TO THE UNITED STATES PLEASE REPORT TO THE SECURITY CHECK , WE ARE ABOUT TO BOARD IN 10 MINTUES . SO PLEASE AGAIN REPORT TO THE SECURITY CHECK , THANK YOU .

Hyewon : *hearing * Lulu oppa did...did you hear that ? I ... I guess it's time . Goodbye oppa , I'll always love you and please tell Kairi and the exo boys I will always miss and love them . Goodbye oppa , my love *ends call*

Luhan : Wonnie WONNIE! *falls on his knees with tears in his eyes *

The boys seeing along with Kairi felt bad for him as they didn't tell Luhan of Hyewon's feeling , as Hyewon begged them to not tell them . Now everyone was crying , only having to know Hyewon for a month has brought alot of memories thought it was a only short amount of time , they all felt this bond and connection with her instead of Meimei .

Kairi : Lulu oppa , please get up , H-hyewon wouldn't like this v-view *trying to hold her tears and sobs*

Luhan : I can't I screwed up Riri . And I can not forgive myself .

Kairi : Just get up , Hyewon would not like this *Cries*

Kris goes and holds Kairi , while she cries . Everyone came in and helped each other get over that Hyewon has left . They knew she wouldn't like the scene of what was happening .

WIth Hyewon , she looked down at her hands and cried .

Chihoon : dongsaeng , I know you love him and won't forget him . But whatever happens just remember you got me , mom and dad . We'll always be here and we'll make it through whatever is coming our way . (hugs Hyewon*

Hyewon : Oppa *sobs *

Chihoon : There there . Now just sleep and I'll wake you up when we get there .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Sorry to let everyone know , to those who are reading this story is now over , Sorry , But thanks to everyone who has subscribe and read the story thank you . Authornim signing out *salute * <3 ^ _ -