School Trip? Yes!

The Exo Trilogy: Island Stuck

 

"Okay, class! Listen up! I have an exciting announcment!" Mr.Hwang's voice boomed through the noisy class room. We all fell hushed and stared at him as if he were some maniac with a knife. He had a big,goofy grin stretched widely across his face, and his eyes were big and gleaming with excitement. 
"So you know how seniors and juniors go on a big out-of-country trip towards the end of the year? Wellll today I found out that our class will be going to Jamaica mon!" 
The class erupted into excited chatter, some clapped and some shouted "Whoo!" loudly. I on the other hand just sat there staring at our dorky teacher with a slight smile.
"We will be staying on a fancy resort, so partner up cause it's two to a room!" I immediately shot a look to my friend, Kwon Jinah, she was looking at me too, she grinned.
This was honestly exciting. I could have the chances of meeting a y,free and single European guy on the resort, we could fall in love and get married, sharing kisses in the ocean and- GOD WHAT AM I THINKING?
I was snapped out of my mini daydream when the bell rang, everyone had already rushed out somehow, but I was still standing there with a confused expression clearly visible on my face.  
"Crap!" I blurted out in english, leaping from my desk and grabbing my school back. I'm going to be late for my last class! I burst out the doors, about to sprint to the other side of the school when suddenly I smacked into a wall and bounced to the ground. Wall...wait...wall? There is no wall. I looked up at the tall and hansom figure staring down at her with lazer eyes. He looks familiar...wait a minute..
I focused in on his facial details,oh crap. 
I jumped to my feet, "Sorry!" I blurted. He stared at me blankly. Awkward...
I put my hand on the back of my neck and looked away.
"Wh..why are you looking at me like that?"
"I'm simply waiting for you to get out of my way." He stated,not taking his gaze away from me.
"Excuse me?" I stared at him with disbelief. Did I hear him correctly?
"Are you deaf? I said get.Out.Of.My.Way." He spoke slowly as if I were stupid.
"Or you could go around me, it's not that hard,ya know." I put my hands on my hips and smiled sweetly, of course it was fake.
"Excuse me?" He raised an eyebrow and folded his arms,his eyes now throwing billions of daggers.
"Are you deaf? I said go around." I replied with his own comment.
Okay, you don't mess with Ye Jin. You want to mess with YeJin? Be prepared to meet the diva.
Boom! Snap! Just like that!
Hehe...that kinda rhymed...and it sounded stupid.
"Do you know who your talking to?" His voice was sharp,he was clearly pissed, and people were starting to stare.
"Yeah! Of course! Your name is..wait I forgot. Who are you again?" 
He stared at me in bewilderment. His eyes were big and his jaw was slightly gaping.
"Kim freaking Jong In! Kai! Kai of Exo!" He practically yelled. I giggled and rolled my eyes.
 
"I'm just playing. Jeez take a chill pill." I was grinning like an idiot, I totally just got to his bad side.
"Oh so now it's a game? Fine. Bring it." He spat, shoving past me to enter the class room. He turned back and grinned at me, and from the looks of it, he was already planning a comeback.
 
--------------------------
Okay so it's a short chapter...it's like 1 am were I am and I'm kinda tired. My brain isn't functioning correctly right now xD 
This isn't the best chapter ever but I will try to make it better as I continue updating. :]