Uwah! It's MBLAQ!!~

I cannot believe this !

Freeze , Freeze , Freeze~

Seunggie Oppa's phone sounded .  "Ah . I need to take this . " He said and walked away  .

After a few minutes of silence , Seunggie Oppa came back into the room beaming . 

"Guess what!" He clapped his hands , grinning .

"Hmm?" I looked up at him boredly .

"MBLAQ is coming to visit us . When I told them I had a sister , they all wanted to meet you!"

"Really?!" I leaped off the couch in surprise , and fell to the floor . Face first .

"Hey.. You alright Dongsaeng?..." Seunggie Oppa tried to hold back a laugh . 

"YAH! Don't laugh!" I stood up and dusted myself off .  "When are they coming?"

"Uhmm .. Tonight .. around 8 pm ." 

"Really?" I said , monotonously .

"Yup.." He scratched his head nervously .

"Where's Junnie Oppa? I want him to get me icecream . " I asked . 

"He's still sleeping ."

"Really? Well I'll go wake him up then ." I said , and headed over to where Junnie Oppa was located at . Hmm ... How should I wake him up ? Ah! I got it! I took a bucket from the tool shed, then put water and ice inside . All set! Ready to go! I jumped and stood right next to Junnie Oppa and held the bucket above him . Hana , dul , set! I dumped the bucket of ice and water on him . He awoke screaming . 

"WHAT WAS THAT JAE-AH?!?" He looked pretty furious . 

"I want ice-cream." I smiled sweetly . 

"You woke me up like THAT . Just for Ice-cream?!" He fumed .

"Uhm ........... Pretty much . " I did an aegyo and watched as he caved .

"Fine ... Let me get changed and we'll go." 

"Yay!~" I watched as he left the room to change and I cleaned the mess I made quickly . 

By the time he came back in clean clothes , I had cleaned the water and Ice from the floor . 

"Ready?" He looked at me . 

"Yup!~" I exclaimed and jumped on his back . "Carry me!~" I'm pretty hyper today , aren't I? I wonder what made me this hyper. Maybe the thought of getting some Ice-cream .

We arrived at the icecream parlor and got some vanilla ice-cream . 

"Hmm~..." I hummed as I savored the taste of my ice-cream . Delicious!~ "Oppa..Did you know that MBLAQ is coming to visit today ? And that they might arrive around 8 pm?.."

"Are you serious?..." Junnie Oppa asked , clearly shocked . "That's great!" He jumped up~ .

"Obviously . ~" I shook my head at his behavior .

"Are you done eating ? We really should go home soon , to prepare for MBLAQ.''

"Neh~~ I'm done!''

"Let's head home then?" Junnie Oppa stood up and dusted himself off.

"Neh~" I got up and dragged him home . 

When we got home , It was about 11:45 AM . Almost time to eat lunch . I quickly scurried towards the kitchen and got out everything I needed to make lunch . I decided to make Pasta . 

After cooking , I quickly set the table and called the rest of them into the kitchen to eat .  They all sat down hastily , hungry for food . 

I washed the dishes after everyone finished eating and I was fatigued . That was a lot of work . I sat down on the couch and watched TV until I fell into a deep sleep .

"Yah! JaeHwa-ah! Get up! MBLAQ decided to leave early and are on their way here!" I was awoken a few hours later by Hyunseung Oppa shouting in my ear . 

"So? ..." I muttered , still half-asleep.

"So?! GET UP! WE HAVE TO GET READY!"

"An- WHAT?!" I cut myself off and jumped up .

"They're coming early , Jaehwa-ah!" Doojoon Oppa facepalmed .

".....Well .. Help me cook!" I looked at the time . 4:00. "What time do you think they'll be here?" I turned towards Hyunseung Oppa .

"Uhmm .. They said in about an hour .. " 

"Alright ! Hyunseung Oppa . You buy the cake ! The rest of you ! Help me make kimchi and dukbokki!" I ordered .

"Yes Ma'am!" They all rushed off . Hyunseung , out the door , and the rest , off to get ingredients.

I ran inside the kitchen and grabbed all the things needed . 

After they gathered the ingredients and stuff , we all got to cooking . Half of us working on the dukbokki , the other half on the kimchi .

When we finished , we had 25 minutes to spare . Now to wait for Hyunseung Oppa to get here .

"I hope he gets back soon . " Dongwoon Oppa said , after about 10 minutes of waiting. 

"Someone keep watch for MBLAQ . " I ordered .

"I'll do it ! " Junhyung Oppa jumped up and headed to keep watch outside . 

5 Minutes left . No sign on Hyunseung .

"They're coming!" Junhyung Oppa yelled , panicking . 

"Where is Hyunseung?!" Dongwoon Oppa cried . 

"He'll get here soon .. I hope ." I whispered . 

A knock was heard at the door . I went to check who it was . 

It was ....

TOTALLY NOT A CLIFF-HANGER .. YOU CAN SERIOUSLY PREDICT WHO ITS GOING TO BE .. >.>