BEAST oppas are going to visit ?!?!?

I cannot believe this !

Class ended quite quickly and it was time for lunch break . 

"Yah ! Jaehwa - yah !" I heard Sookyung yelling and shaking me awake.

"Hmm ?" I lifted my head sleepily .

"It's lunch break already!" She pointed out .

"Really?" I looked next to me , seeing Ren asleep . "You guys go ahead , I'm going to stay behind." I said .

They all left without me and I stood up, looked at ren , and walked infront of him .

He's really cute when he's sleeping . I squat down in front of his desk and stared at him .

Ren's P.O.V. <3

I heard Jaehwa and her friend's whole conversation . I was just too lazy to get up .

After her friends left , I heard her footsteps coming closer . I looked up and saw her staring at me .

She quickly looked away and asked , "Do you want to eat lunch with me?"

I sat there with a shocked expression . "S-sure..."

"Yay!" She jumped up happily.

Jaehwa's P.O.V.  

Ren suddenly opened his eyes and caught me staring .

I quickly looked away and asked , "Do you want to eat lunch with me?"

I looked at his expression . Shocked . 

"S-sure..." He replied

I suddenly got a burst of energy and shot up. "Yay!" I took his hand and dragged him to my favorite place in the school . The rooftop. "You brought your lunch right ?" I asked.

"Yup." He smiled . That's the first time he smiled ! It looked kind of cute - What are you thinking Jaehwa ?!? I mentally slapped myself .

"Great!" I clapped and took out a bento . Izaya taught me how to make one !

"What is that?" Ren peered over my shoulder at the bento .

"It's a bento! Izaya taught me how to make one! Want to try?" I held out a riceball to him.

"Sure ." He turned red suddenly and took the riceball .

"Hey, you look really red . Are you sick or something?" I asked cluelessly.

"N-no! Let's just start eating !" He replied.

"What did you bring?" I poked him .

"Just some kimchi and rice ." He replied .

"Uwaah! Can I try?" I asked .

"Sure , If you want ." He took out chopsticks and held some out and I ate it ~ . 

"Aigoo! This is delicious ! Who made it?" I squealed .

"I-I did . " He looked down , still red .

"Omo! This is just amazing !~ . " I complimented honestly .

"Thanks.."

The bell rang , signalling lunch break was over . We quickly finished our lunch and headed back to class . Since then , we started becoming closer .

Ren's P.O.V. 

Ever since I ate lunch with JaeHwa , we started becoming closer and closer . 

"Yah! Ren !" I heard Aron shout as he entered my classroom .

"What are you doing here?" I asked .

"Just visiting you , with the rest of us ." He said .

"Who's that girl you always hang out with anyways ? Are you two dating?" Minhyun suddenly came out of no-where .

"A-ah! No ! We're just friends !" I stuttered .

"Ren-ah!~" I heard her sweet , melodi- What are you thinking Ren ?! She's just a friend !

I turned around , "Hey JaeHwa." I smiled at her.

"Who are they?" She smiled and looked at the rest of NU'EST , our group . We worked under Pledis Entertainment. So , we had a lot of fangirls -__- .

"NU'EST . It's my group . We're going to debut as an idol group once we all graduate ." I explained .

"Ohh !" She nodded slowly , taking all the info in.

JaeHwa's P.O.V. 

"Ohh!" I nodded slowly , taking all the information in.

"Nice to meet you , I'm Aron." One winked at me and Ren smacked the back of his head . "Is that any way to treat your hyung?!"

"Yes! " Ren replied .

"Yah!" Aron chased Ren around the classroom .

"I'm Minhyun . " Another guy said , then winked at me too .

"I'm Baekho . Don't mind them ."

"I'm Jonghyun , Call me JR." The last one said . 

"Nice to meet you all!" I quickly replied and bowed . "I'm Jaehwa !"

"Yah! Jaehwa!" I heard Izaya call me as he , Sookyung , and Shizuo walked in the classroom .

"Izaya!" I yelled and jumped on him .

"I haven't talked to you in a long time!" He stated .

"JaeHwa . Your brother called ." Shizuo said sternly .

"What?" I grinned . Oppa called me ?!?. Jang HyunSeung is his name ! YES ! Jang HyunSeung of BEAST !  "Oppa called?"

"Mhm." Sookyung patted my head. "He misses you . He said he's going to visit you with the rest of BEAST tomorrow . "

What? He's visiting me and bringing BEAST oppas too ?! I grinned widely . 

"Really?!?" I jumped .

"Yes ! Now calm down ! " She made me sit down on my chair .

"Uhmm..." Oh shoot ! I forgot Ren and the rest of NU'EST were here !  "If you don't mind me asking .. Who's your brother?" Ren asked .

"Oh ! You heard of BEAST right ? "

"Yup." all of NU'EST nodded .

"Well , Jang HyunSeung is my brother !" I jumped around like crazy .

"Really?" All of them had shocked expressions

"Yup! " I giggled .

"That's really .. amazing!" Aron said .

Okay . TBC .. I'm too lazy . o: 

I really appreciate your comments ^-^ It keeps me motivated ! I'll do my best to write this story . Bwahaha . :D This chapter is dedicated to daemonHeart  :D Thanks for commenting . I thought this story would be a fail like my others , haha . xD .  Okay . Baibai ~ -nibbles on a cookie-