New school..New start..

I cannot believe this !

"Eek!" I yelped as I landed on the floor.

"Wake up Jaehwa! Today is the first day of going to Pledis Highschool!" My best friend, Sookyung cried as She rushed me.

"Hmmm?" I raised my eyebrow , Not fully awake.

"Go change ! Ppali Ppali!!" She pushed me into the bathroom and threw me the uniform.

"Alright , Alright !" I cried and closed the door.

After Changing, 

"Let's go~" I cheered once I came out.

"Alright. Let's go." We walked to Pledis Highschool .

When we arrived , Students started whispering and staring . I caught sight of Shizuo's dyed blonde hair and called out to him.

He looked at me then nudged Izaya .

"Shizuo-ah ~ Izaya-yah!~ ." I waved as they walked towards me.

"Hey Jaehwa, Sookyung." Shizuo and Izaya greeted.

"Let's go see the principle first!" I dragged them all as they sighed.

P r i n c i p l e ' s     O f f i c e

"Hi! We're the new students" I greeted politely and bowed 90 degrees.

"Ah . You must be Jaehwa, Sookyung , Shizuo, and Izaya , I'm guessing."

"That's right!" I grinned

"Well you're classroom is 295 . The teacher , Mrs. Yong , is very kind . Have fun!" He said and went back to work .

O u t s i d e    o f    c l a s s r o o m .

I knocked on the door to classroom 295 and a nice looking teacher opened it.

"Ah! You four must be the new students right? Come in!" She beckoned .

As we walked in , she yelled to the class, "EVERYONE , TO YOUR SEATS ! WE HAVE NEW STUDENTS WITH US!"

Everyone rushed to get back to their seats . "Well? Introduce yourselves!" She ordered.

I flinched. "Hi! I'm Jaehwa Jang! I hope to become friends with you all!" Most girls 'awww'ed at my cuteness , same with boys . Four girls at the back just scoffed and glared . 1 boy looked like he didn't give a . while 4 others just winked .

"I'm Sookyung Jeon . I hope to become friends with you all..As long as you don't get in my way." She glared at them when she said the last part.

"Izaya Orihara . Hope to become friends with you all!" He winked and girls swooned . I saw Sookyung Unnie roll her eyes at him.

"Shizuo Heiwajima. Don't piss me off." Shizu oppa said .

"Okay..Jaehwa , you can sit next to Ren. Ren , raise your hand. " The guy who I saw before lazily raised his hand . I walked towards the seat next to him.

"Hi! I'm Jaehwa ! Hope to get along with you !" I greeted, happily.

"Izaya , You can sit next to Jaehwa , Shizuo, you can sit infront of her , and Sookyung can sit behind her ." Mrs. Yong said , scared because they were glaring at her .

They all walked to their designated seats and class began . I dozed off as she droned on and on about useless things . Soon the bell rang and I saw awoken by Izaya .

"Wake up , Princess" He teased and shook me awake .

"I dun wanna ...."  I groaned .

"Get up, it's lunch time." Shizuo said ,  when I heard that , I shot up and ran out the room with Sookyung , Izaya , and Shizuo , trailing behind me .

Tbc ... hope you liked it... If this story seems similar to anyone's story , I apologize if it seems the same . This was made completely from my mind .