String of Lies .

Lef† to the Dust

Your pov.



“Ok. I’ll be on my way, you’ll be okay.” the voice said in the phone. I nodded slightly.Young Pyo was going to get me, and everything would be better. I clutched onto my phone walking aimlessly farther and farther from the small main street. A draft of air blew by me as I began to shiver from fear.


“You’ve been walking an awful lot. You’re pretty far away from where you started. I thought you were eating a meal with someone. Why did you ditch him?” Someone behind me said softly. I stood in my tracks paralyzed with fear. “I-I’m taking a walk. Leave me alone.” A felt a hand grab onto my arm as I squirmed trying to let go of the guy’s grasp. He looked to be an upperclassman, blond hair, devious smile, those “cool” popular kids. He tilted his head and inched closer to my face. “You know, you’re kinda cute even those all those rumors that spread to my school stated you looked like a guy.” he laughed holding onto me. I thrashed around trying to free myself, tears dripping down my eyes. Why was I so weak? I let out a cry for help as he pushed me against a wall. “Shut up.” he growled putting a survivor knife to my cheek. My eyes widened as my mouth couldn’t say another word. I silently began to cry, shaking tremendously.


“__!” someone called from a distance. “__!” I held my breath peering over the guy’s shoulder. It wasn’t Young Pyo. It was Jiyong. The man let go of me and turned around, rolling his eyes. “Ugh, ruining the fun.” he said. He aimed his knife at Jiyong and threw a jab. It almost missed Jiyong, but left a clean slit right on his cheek bone. Jiyong flinched but threw a punch at his face causing the guy to stumble down to the ground. Jiyong quickly grabbed my hand and urged me to hurry up. The guy made an effort to chase after us, but Jiyong took out a gun hidden in his jacket. “If you take another step, I’ll blast five bullets through your head.”  He backed away and looked away wiping his mouth from the blood. Jiyong lifted me on his back and carried me the rest of the way back to the main street. I rested my chin on his shoulder wiping my eyes. “Yahh, stop crying, you’re getting it all over my jacket. You’re okay now, stop crying.” I stared at the cement as he continued to walk and carry me on his back. “How did you know?” I said inaudibly. “I just had a feeling.” “Jiyong.” “Yes?” “Thank you.”

Young Pyo lied to me. “It’s like my life is revolved in a string of lies now.” I murmured to myself. Jiyong stopped for a second as I said that to myself. He then proceeded to continue walking.

 
--
 
Harharhar surprise ! ! ! Another update ^o^ I hope this makes up from the long break i took OTL. OK. GUYS. If you have an uber awesome idea about the story give it in the comments below ! :)  This story is already on its 45th chapter omo so many ! ! ! thanks for supporting me ^-^