UPDATE YEAHHH

Lef† to the Dust

 

I flipped through the menu and stared at all the pictures of food. Everything looked delicious. But I had a sinking feeling inside me. I wasn’t hungry anymore. I looked around and caught a similar person’s face. The waiter whom had served me and Young Pyo when we first met. This was the restaurant we ate in for the first time. I let out a deep sigh and sheltered my head with the menu. I looked up to see Jiyong rolling his eyes. I was such an embarrassment to go out to eat with. He silently flipped through the menu and looked up at me, and eyebrow going up occasionally. I slumped my head and rested it on my hand as I played with the packets of sugar on the side of the table in a small gray box container.


I got up from my seat and excused myself. “I need to make a call to someone.” I said bluntly. Jiyong nodded awkwardly. I rushed out the door and took a short walk giving a long sigh. I took out my phone and looked through my contacts slowly. Tch. Tch. Tch. I stopped in my tracks, hearing footsteps. They stopped when I stopped. I turned my head slightly trying to see if anyone was behind me. I took one more deep breath and continue to walk, looking through my contacts. I brushed my hand through my hair stopping again. The footsteps stopped whenever I did. Someone was definitely following me. W-why am I so worried? I’m never scared of anything. I thought to myself beginning to shake.


Jiyong’s pov.


I looked at my watch anxiously waiting for __. It had been ten minutes. Perhaps longer. The server came back for the third time. “I’m guessing you’re waiting for that girl?” she asked with a smile. “Hey, out of curiosity, I saw her one time with another guy. A little bit tall, blond hair, calm and collected.” I shrugged nonchalantly. “Oh, Young Pyo, yeah.” She smirked. “You did something! I can see it in your eyes ! Hah!” She slapped me playfully and shook her head. “Man, all of you better find a solution to your problem.” I gave a half-hearted smile and put my head on the table looking up at the server. A familiar ringtone went off as my right pocket began to vibrate. I took out the phone and looked it. It was Young Pyo’s phone, I had probably took the wrong one on the counter. __ was calling. Why would she be calling Young Pyo? I wondered. The server left me to serve some incoming customers. I cleared my throat and clicked accept.

“H-Hello?” I said in a rather husky voice.

“Young Pyo? A-Are you home? C-Can you come to the ramen shop?” I frowned.

“Why?” I said rather too forcefully. I cleared my throat again.

“I... I’m scared...”

“Scared? Scared of what?”

“Someone’s following me. Oppa please help me. I-I don’t know what to do.”

Oppa. That killed me.

--

So I found in my doc I had an unfinished chapter from my hiatus and I decided to try and finish it ! What do you guys think ^^ Sorry for being gone for so long ! ! !