What a Flirt .

Lef† to the Dust

 

Jiyong’s pov.

I watched closely, smirking as Hana pulled out her gun. Do it. I began to smile widely. I looked around and gave a disappointed sigh seeing someone walking through the hidden threshold no one usually walked through. I texted Hana to put the gun down. She checked her phone and growled looking my way. My eyes widened as I saw who was it that walked this way. It was G.O. Jung Byunghee. __ didn’t notice him and jumped up punching Hana’s face unexpectedly. I motioned her to run away and she did as I said so leaving the two alone. I swallowed my saliva curious what was happening. “O-Oppa!” she said. I frowned. Oppa?

Your pov.

“O-Oppa! U-uh...” I stuttered watching the school girl run away in the distance. G.O, with a shocked expression on his face just looked at me. I backed up into the brick wall nervously as he got closer to me. “I-I..S-she..” I couldn’t find the right words. He pointed at the girl that was now just a dot in the landscape. “What the hell was that?! The one day I bring you out, and you go off beating a helpless girl up?” he yelled angrily. “S-She held a gun to my face at first oppa!” I yelled back. He put both hands on the wall behind me trapping me, having nowhere to go. G.O. inched closer to my face. “Liar.” I pouted. “I am not lying oppa!” I said loudly. “I’m serious!” He gave smile touching my cheek. He leaned closer to me and kissed my nose. I frowned and continued to pout. “Yah! Stop flirting and treating me like all the other girls you treat at school!” I yelled in his face trying to to push him off of me. He studied my face and kissed my cheek tousling my hair. “You know me more much better than I thought.” “Because you and the boys never bother to find out after you became kingkas.” I finally pushed him off trying to wipe my face from the spots he kissed me. “Ewwww, oppa, don’t do that anymore, I’m not a kid you can just mess around!” I complained. He broke out laughing and gave me a noogie. “I’m glad you’re okay. I’m sorry for doubting you.”  

Jiyong’s pov.

I scrunched my face in disgust trying to process the turn of events. “She knows the Mblaq boys?” I gave a smile, and nodded to myself as I walked away. “I’ll give it some time first...” And then I sent Young Pyo another text.
 
--
 
:3 i'll be double updating ! hehehh