I n v o l v e d.

Lef† to the Dust

 

Your pov.

I hummed happily holding the two ice cream cones, my hands full from that. My happy tune immediately dropped into silence as I saw a school girl walking towards me. And I knew she was after me. Her hair was like the color of mine, a deep, but yet bright auburn burgundy like color. Her bangs were cut straight, leveling right above her eyebrows, and the rest of her medium length hair was curled a bit in the front. She wore the school uniform which alarmed me that she was most likely looking for me, she had on a pair of long black boots that reached almost to her knee. I froze in my spot, holding on to the ice cream looking both ways. I was already halfway through the park, but of course I had to be in the area where seldom a lot of people walked by. There was a huge bricked building, but I was on the backside of it, and it’d take an eternity to get to the entrance. She quickened her steps towards me and stopped right in front of me with no expression. And at once, she slapped the two strawberry ice cream cones out of my hand, one splattering onto my face. I wiped it off angrily and gave her a glare ready to punch her. I threw my fist at her, and she dodged it, slamming hard at my injured arm. Though it was healing, it still hurt bad if you put enough force into it. I let out a cry, and tried to swipe my feet to trip her by surprise. She smirked and jumped back, charging back at me, and twisting my other arm. “So, I’ve heard you’ve been messing with G-Dragon oppa.” She twisted my arm even more and gave a grunt. I unwinded myself, and held onto her hand, throwing her over me with all my strength. She didn’t have enough time to react, and landed on the dirt ground with a huge bam! sound. “Wow, you’re different than most victims.” she said bluntly getting off from the ground dusting herself off. I attempted to uppercut her jaw area, and she dodged it by absorbing the shock with her hand, and that gave me time to use my other arm to punch her in the stomach and land a high roundhouse kick on the side of her left head. She stumbled backwards catching her breath and touching her lip. There was a small trail of blood going down it reaching her chin. She flashed an angry expression and pulled an object from inside her school uniform under her now dirtied shirt. It was a gun. The girl began to laugh maniacally pointing the gun at my head. I shrugged and scratched my head trying to keep my cool though I was shaking from the inside of fear and horror.
 
--
 
AWJEFIOJAWOJFE OHKAI I HAVE NOT UPDATED IN LIKE. A MILLION YEARS. HERE HAVE AN UPDATE.THANKS FOR WAITING :3