Chapter 3 - It's HIM

You Stole My Heart

Previously...

 

"Shouldn't you be keeping your hands to yourself kid?" He smirked.

 

"YAH! Who're you calling k-ki-i-dd..." I turned around as i came face to face with a huge muscled man. My sentence was meant to come out strong and fierce enough to scare whoever it was away. But i ended up stuttering the last word. Dang! He looked scary, cute, but more of scary. "I-i-don't know what you're talking about...."

 

He didn't say anything but grab onto my hand that was holding the valuables. I looked over to Dongho's side, wanting to tell him to run away first, but he too was caught by the stranger....

 

-------------------------Continued------------------------

 

A/N So we all know the first 2 chapters were in Kevin's POV :D And  new character pops in^^

 

-Someone elses POV-

 

I knew someone was waving his hand in front of my opened eyes which never seemed to blink but i was too caught up in my thoughts. After doing that for a good five minutes or so, he finally got annoyed and shouted "HYUNGGG!!!!" I jumped up, startled, as the words rang in my ears.

 

"YAH! What do you think you're doing?!" I screamed in annoyance.

 

"What am I doing?!" He stressed on the 'I'. "I should be asking you that instead! Ever since what, EIGHT  years ago, you've been constantly staring into space!"

 

"HyungJun hyung, remember I told you how I saved that boy from the wolf demon?"

 

"Mmhmm" he nodded his head. I saw him raise an eyebrow. "And what does that have to do wi-"

 

I cut him off. He's seriously been getting naggier over the years. "I haven't heard anything from him since then... I'm worried."

 

"And why exactly do you care so much?"

 

"I don't know hyung... I feel a sort of connection with the boy."

 

"So....?" "Can we go look for him? At least give me a piece of mind?" I gave him my best puppy-dog eyes. He looked away and sighed. I just knew he couldn't resist my aegyo! I grinned and jumped up to hug him.

 

"Thanks hyung!"

 

-End of this "somebody's" POV-

 

WHY GIVE ME THOSE PUPPYDOG EYES?! After all these years, no doubt he knows my weakspot...

 

"Thanks hyung!" He jumped up and gave me a bone-crushing hug. I frowned and gently pushed him away.

 

I sighed.

 

This, was Kim Kibum, Prince of Xanderland, AND also, the general of the army, my superior. So he was the head of the army, then i rank 2nd, followed by Soohyun and Kiseop. Even though he's the BEST warrior of Xanderland, he was THIS childish when not in his armours. Really, you shouldn't get deceived by that fierce and strict facade of his.

 

Even though he's a prince, he was me, Soohyun and Kiseop's best friend. That explains why I used informal language on him just now eh? The four of us have been brothers for years already. In fact, he was the one who allowed the use of informal language on him, just us. Of course, we had to address him and speak respectfully any other time than in private.

 

-End of HyungJun's POV-

 

-Kibum's POV-

I was done preparing for my trip to the marketplace. I haven't been there in a long time, ever since i left that boy there. I've been cooped up in the castle, practicing my magic, swordsmanship and planning battles for those eight years. Boring huh? To us magicians, eight years were not considered a lot, actually though. Because we're magical, we live eternally, except when we are killed - we only die then. In fact, I myself was only 121 years old, which is cosidered very young in terms of magic.

-At the market-

Soohyun hyung, HyungJun hyung, Kiseoppie and I arrived at the temple where i left the boy with a snap of the fingers - why, magic of course! We couldn't find anyone in the temple or even signs of anyone living in there so here we are, at the marketplace!

"Your highness, we've been looking for quite a while now, i doubt he'll still be here." Kiseoppie tried to dissuade me. "It's alright, let's walk a little while longer." I faked a small smile.

Suddenly, *BANG* someone banged into me. It was.... a girl? My 3 trusted men immediately rushed in front of me, in defense mode. "Oh, I'm so sorry" the girl mumbled as she turned towards me then bowed before leaving. Wait... when she faced me, I could swear that she didn't have.....erm.... *cough* awoman'schest *cough*. Plus, when "she" spoke, athough her voice was on the girlish side, no doubt it was a guy's voice. Unknowingly, I was staring dreamily after him, my gaze not leaving his back. Just his slim and petite figure alone was so mesmerizing!

"UhMmm" Soohyun-hyung let out a fake cough, then smirked naughtily. I glared at him, who immediately removed that irritating look of his off his face and lifted his hands to chest level, as if trying to say "Okay, okay... Geez..."

"OMO! DUKBOGKI!!! I SOOOO HAVE TO GET SOME FOR XANDER UMMA! HE LOVES THEM!" I squealed *insert: VERY unglamorously* and pointed towards the street stall that sold them. When i reached my hands into my pocket, my eyes widened till they were the size of full moons as anger filled me.

"That girl! I mean, boy! Whatever! He must have stolen my money! How dare he!" I ordered my 3 men after him as I stood there wating. A moment later, I received the call of my men through my mind. Yeah, we could communicate using our minds, cool huh? I closed my eyes and mumbled something under my breath which made me disappear and reappear again at the place where i was informed off.

They didn't catch the boy, just tailed him. They pointed to me where the boy was and i nodded. I wanted to handle this, MYSELF. Again I reappeared behind the boy and i overheard his conversation with a younger boy who was with him. I could not believe my ears. He was a pickpocket?! Looks sure can be deceiving! I tapped his shoulder.

"Shouldn't you be keeping your hands to yourself kid?" I smirked.

"YAH! Who're you calling k-ki-i-dd..." He turned around as i was lost in his beauty for a moment. His features, everything was perfect... I quickly snapped out of it. "I-i-don't know what you're talking about...." Hmm... Acting innocent?

I grabbed onto his hand that i knew was full of the valuables and also grabbed the other boy's one. They both were shivering uncontrollably with scared expresions on their faces. They didn't even realise I had pried their fists open with just my thumb and taken back my property. "Come on, am i that scary?" I smirked even more.

They tried to struggle out of my grip but was useless. Instead, an item dropped dropped from the older boy's clothes. I stared at the item laying on the ground. My w-whistle? I let go of the younger boy's wrist as i bent down to pick the whistle up. "Where." I asked, "where did u get this?" "I-I... It's mine..." "Don't lie, u stole it." "I-i did not... Someone saved me when i was younger and gave me this f-for protection..."

It was him....

-End of Kibum's POV-

--------------------------------------To Be Continued-------------------------------------------

How's this? Slightly more interesting? This chap was a little long... >.< I sarificed my sleep for u guys ok... I have to go to school early tomorrow morning.... :'( And i accidentally clicked [X] before i saved it so i had to retype it... -_-

Hope u guys enjoy! Comment!!!