Chapter 12 - Journey

You Stole My Heart

A/N:

BGM: TVXQ ft SNSD Seohyun – Journey (Paradise Ranch OST)

 ">

Just something extra:D

Any Cassies here? I am one ^^~

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Narrator POV-

“Bummie, take care and come home soon.” The close-to-tears Queen Xander said.

“Don’t worry, umma. I’ll come home soon.” Kibum hugged his mother before leaving with the others. 

They got on a horse in pairs, (A/N: I believe you all know the pairing, but I’ll repeat xD) Kibum with Kevin, HyungJun with JungMin, Soohyun with Dongho and Kiseop on his own. Well, actually, Kevin and Dongho had to ride with either one of them since they didn’t know how to ride a horse.

-End of Narrator POV-

-Kibum POV-

As I was concentrating on riding, and reaching there ASAP, I felt thin, long arms snaking their way around my waist, hugging me tightly. I smiled. I knew who they belonged to.  Without hesitation, I removed one hand from the reigns and grabbed Kevin’s smooth hands, using my thumb to caress them, the smile still hung brightly on my face.

I felt that weird feeling again… What is this that I’m feeling…?

-End of KiBum POV-

-Kevin POV-

I wrapped my arms around his waist tightly, when suddenly, he placed one hand over my own, squeezing them gently. He even caressed my hands using his thumb! I blushed as red as a tomato as my cheeks heated up.

My heart started to beat really fast, and hard. I wanted to remove my hands, but a part of me loved hugging him like this. The weird feeling was back. I felt butterflies in my tummy and I could barely think straight.

I tried to calm myself down. My heart was beating so hard that I was scared Kibum would hear it. What is this that I’m feeling…?

-End of Kevin POV-

-Narrator POV-

After that, nobody spoke. Silence filled the air. Only the sound of the horses’ hooves coming into contact with the ground, loud beating of hearts, and heavy and fast breathing. Not long after, they arrived before a forest.

“Kiseoppie, check the directions.” The prince said to Kiseop who took out the map and replied, “The map says….. *checks* we go into the forest, then head north after we get out.”

The prince only nodded and lead the group into the forest. It was already in the late afternoon when they went in.

-After a long time-

“Hyung-deul! We’ve been trying to find a way out for a long time already! The Sun is already setting! I’m tirrrreeeddddddd~!” Dongho whined, bouncing up and down on the horse’s back. “We’ll get out of here soon,” Soohyun comforted the boy he adored. “Soohyun-hyung! It’s the millionth time you’re saying that!” Dongho pouted and folded his arms across his chest.

“I think something is amiss here.” JungMin spoke. “Yes, I’ve marked a few spots and we’ve been coming across them countless times already. I believe we’ve been going around in circles all along.” HyungJun continued.

JungMin nodded, quite satisfied, then whispered into HyungJun’s ear. “See baby? You understand me too well, we’re soulmates, we’re meant to be, baby.” He did his signature smirk, seeing how the younger boy’s face turned as red as a tomato, but later pouted (another of his trademark xD) when HyungJun sent him a death glare.

“I-I know what this is…” Kibum said, and looked as if he had just seen a ghost. “It’s a cursed maze… We have to get out of here before night falls!” He ordered. “B-b-but Bummie-hyung…” Kevin tugged on his sleeve. “The Sun is already setting!” Kevin cried, panic clearly portrayed in his shaking voice.

“We HAVE to hurry!” Kibum used an authoritative tone, and they all knew he wouldn’t take “no” as an answer.

As they were too concentrated on finding a way out, they didn’t know that someone had been watching them all along….

A pair of eyes staring at the group of men from above, making sure they can’t find their way out. His sharp eyes watching them like a hawk observes its prey before it goes after it… Seeing the men panic, he smirked, before his black goth lips parted as he broke into an evil laughter, revealing his sharp and threatening canine-like teeth. Like normal teeth, but they narrowed and narrowed, finally forming a sharp point where the bone ended, as sharp as daggers...

He used his bloody-red tongue to trail over his sharp fangs, both ends of the mouth still curving upwards while staring menacingly at the flustered figures… 

-----------------------------------------------------------TBC--------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry for the short update! Been super busy lately! The school is SQUEEZING me man! So stressed out even though I'm only in first year of High School =.= Damn myself for getting into one of the top schools in Singapore -.-

ANYWAY! Yes, another round of tests are coming up soon so i may not update as often. Tests start in 2 weeks! ><

Ok, anyway, i seiously feel that there's a lack of Kemaru here! >< Everybody feels it too?

Can just imagine everyone throwing rotten food at me and jeering:  "YES!!!!!!!"

And someone, *AHEM* SOMEONE, has already threatened to zap me to death huh?

KEKEKE!!! Will try to update ASAP!!! :D Yay! Comments are increasing! Please continue to comment! THANKS! Comment replies in a moment! :D I tell you, you guys make me the happiest fanfiction author on EARTH!