Chapter 22 - Like a lovestruck puppy

You Stole My Heart

-The next morning-

Kevin woke up to find that his roommate (a.k.a Kibum) was not in bed. Groggily, he squinted his eyes at the bright morning sunlight that filtered in through the windows. He sniffed a little, eyes refusing to open to the morning sun welcoming him into the world of consciousness.

He got up from the bed stretched as he yawned, then cutely scratching at the messed up hair, the result of a night’s good sleep.

Only half-awake, he trudged out of their room to find the others. He kept yawning on the way, hand scratching through the pile of golden strands once in a while.

When he reached the courtyard, he saw the generals practicing their fighting and magic. Kibum was wielding his sword, power exuding from every little movement of his wrist he made.

‘Kibum was sweating and looked like he was glistening in the sunlight…’ Kevin thought. ‘Aish, I’ve been reading too much twilight.’

At that moment, he seemed to only have eyes for the prince. He blocked out everything else and only concentrated on that gorgeous man looking so cool with his sword… He felt a weird feeling in his stomach. It felt like all the butterflies in spring had flown into it. He couldn’t say it was a bad feeling, it was… indescribable.

Without knowing, he was dazing away at his prince.

 

(I'm getting really frustrated that my pictures don't show up so

Oblivious to his surroundings, he didn’t notice that someone had crept behind him…

Kevin broke out of his daydream by two fingers, one on each side of his waist and started poking his tummy. Not in a way that it hurt, though. It tickled. A lot.

Kevin was very sensitive to tickling and immediately yelped and jumped into the air. He landed on the ground, front of his body in contact with the ground.

“YAH SHIN DONGHO!!!” Kevin screamed at his attacker who was rolling on the floor, laughing like no tomorrow at the prank he had just played on his Kevin-hyung.

“Kevin-hyung, why were you in a daze?” Dongho teasingly queried. Kevin didn’t answer but felt his cheeks turn hot with blush. Truth to be told, he had no idea why he did that as well. He laid in the same position which he fell into and was once again consumed into his thoughts.

Seeing that Kevin had no plans on getting up, Dongho sighed and knelt by his side.

“Princess Kevin, please get up.” He reached out a hand, palm facing upwards like how servants ask for Royals’ hand to guide them to their destination.

Kevin slowly lifted his hand, only to smack the younger’s hand away. “I’m not a princess!” He pouted. “You are~” Dongho continued on purpose. Kevin blushed madly at Dongho’s relentless teasing. He wondered why Dongho was almost impossible to outwit. Or was it just him who was too simple minded? Either way, he didn’t like it.

At that moment, the generals and the prince had seen what happened and rushed over. Dongho only snickered softly as he saw Kibum pulling Kevin up to his feet softly. ‘It’s really like a fairytale~’ Dongho giggled.

Soohyun noticed Dongho snickering and eyed him suspiciously. Dongho immediately wiped away any trace of his snickers and replaced it with innocent big eyes. Indeed, it hit his Achilles heel. Soohyun chuckled and lightly pinched the bridge of his nose, earning a little whine from the other.

“Have any of you seen JungMinnie-hyung and HyungJun-hyung?” Kiseop suddenly asked.

Before any of them could answer, the answer appeared right in front of their eyes. A flushed HyungJun was seen chasing JungMin all over the place. “YAH! You horse!!!”

The rest all had the (==”) look on their face. Those 2 were at it again. It was something they got used to by now. Those two fought over every little thing – weird way to express their love for each other, they thought. It was more than obvious JungMin and HyungJun both took a liking towards each other, only they were too dense to realize.

Well, let’s just say JungMin and HyungJun weren’t the only ones who were… dense. (A/N: I’m hinting something~~~)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was late afternoon already and only Kibum was left practicing. Kevin was sitting and watching him while the others were gluttoning away, ravishing in some snacks that the oracle had made.

“Binnie-ah~” Kevin immediately snapped his head up when he heard his name being called. “Do you want to learn some moves?”

Kevin nodded his head up and down excitedly and ran over to where Kibum was when the latter had beckoned him to go over.

Kevin stood in front of Kibum with his back to the latter’s chest. He felt the prince’s body envelope his slightly smaller frame as his big hands cupped his small dainty ones, the handle of the sword sandwiched between the 2 pairs of hands.

“Focus on the sword… be one with the sword…” Kibum breathed against his ears, sending shivers down his spine.

Kevin couldn’t focus on the sword. His heart started thumping in an incredibly fast pace and he could barely breathe. He could only focus on how close he was to Kibum and the comfortable heat his body gave off. His palms were on the back of his hands, guiding the sword in different directions.

Slowly, Kibum guided him with bigger movements, complete with movements of the legs as well.

Suddenly, Kevin tripped. He closed his eyes as he awaited his face to meet the ground. But it never happened. The sword landed on the ground with a loud clang and he opened his eyes immediately.

Looking up, he saw Kibum’s face dangerously close to his as his body was bent forward, his strong arms wrapped around his tiny waist. His cheeks turned into a beautiful shade of pink as Kibum spoke. “Are you ok?”

The voice of an angel, Kevin thought dreamily.

“Kevin, are you ok?” Kibum asked again, seeing no response. This time, he pulled both of them up back to standing position and brought Kevin to sit down.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, YoungSaeng was by the lake, wondering when he would meet KyuJong again… Just then, he caught the familiar scent and his presence came into view.

-----------------------------------------------------TBH-------------------------------------------------------------- 

A/N: Hi guys! Actually i wasn't planning to update so soon but seeing so many comments, i had to :D Hope you liked this chapter!  (Didn't plan to update so soon because i have LOADS of holiday homework. I still have 6 book reviews and 1 composition to complete and i have school on monday. It's only 1/5 of my homework!)

Anyway, guys, please subscribe to this ok? I think some of you comment but don't subscribe. I'll apreciate it a lot!

And forgive my drawing. It was a very impromptu thing. I spent a few minutes on each drawing :P But cartoon drawing isn't really my forte. I'm better at sketching :D Check out my sketch of Big Bang's G-Dragon! (again, forgive. It was my first ever sketch). Thx! Bye bye! :D

(Argh ok it sux ttm T~T)