Bitter

Our Past, Our Present
Please log in to read the full chapter

07/13/12

 

"Memories warm you up from the inside. But they also tear you apart."
-Haruki Murakami, Kafka on the Shore

 

 

I finally get myself together and walk into the shower. The sprinkles of the water drizzle into my face warmly; Zelo appears in my head again. The ocean, the big wave that rushed us out of the water…

 

            “Let's go somewhere else.” I breathed against his lips. We made our way out of the water and found an isolated area where no one was around. We quickly embraced and his lips captured mine as he leaned me against a huge rock. I moaned, feeling my back hit the hard rock. He noticed and twirled our bodies around, switching places; his back was against the hard rock now.
I felt his hand untied my top and threw it on the sandy ground; our lips passionately joined.

            “Maknae is having on the beach!” Someone hollered. We looked over to see his friends Daehyun and Youngjae dashing away.

            “Aish! These two! They better watch out. I'm gonna do that back one of these days.”
            “It's lunch time guys!” Youngjae waved. I grabbed my top and we made our way back to meet the rest of them.

 

I get out of the shower and put on my pajamas, getting ready for bed. Like every night, I grab my diary and turn the pages over to where I had left off. I see something slips out when I get to the last page. It is a note, no, a letter. I don't remember myself putting this letter in here. I unfold the letter and begin to read. My eyes blur as I continue to read.

 

 

            “Let’s not see each other anymore.” Zelo said.

            “Why? Why can’t we be together anymore?” Tears trickled down my cheeks

Please log in to read the full chapter